Chellameh Nov 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Oho meena Nattamai kadhai ippadithana. Naan paarthadhillai. Anyways most of our films take the same course..
thank u for updates..thank you vadai for thinking gomz as 4th sister...and for that slap.....
Thanks Nithya for the update.

Yesterday episode saw vadamalai ashtothram for a change. Anyway  i liked the way they dealt with vadai/gomz matter, not dragging it.Even more happy that vadai will be an ekapatni vradhan. Hope they maintain this.Don't want to see anymore of 2 wives saga.

RKku oru Chinna kidaichachu CM kudumbathai chinnabinnamakka.Hmm third villain entry.
Nithya thanks ma - oh, Omni gajjai kattindu kilambiyaacha?? Gomz - nee minced meat thanπŸ˜‰
thanks for updates...vadai, you are so great...its good that u updates to beach first...gomz u r dead girl...want see cat fight between CM and gomz....what will mrs.beach will say once she knows about gomz?
rk u r so cheap..
Originally posted by Smily_Face

Good work by SS today.

Hope Radhika doesnot mistake him and force him to go behind Gomz.

Please save us from bi[poly]gamy.
CM loves her hubby too much - she would be lost without him....she is not the g8 ARASE...πŸ˜› Instead she might make sure Gomz is out of the pic. I do hope Gomz will let the cat out of the bag...that Thavasi was behind her misbehaviours to take revenge against CM's family..!!😑
Originally posted by srima

I wish doesn't follow the usual age old filmatic  pattern....Thavasi killing gomz & make it appear like suicide & blame vadai as the reason for it , radhika suspecting as vadai/gomz stayed in the same room. Oh my god my imagination running wild.....effect of excessive serials????????
Thavasi is capable of doing anything to save his back.  I feel sorry for that Gomz girl....is she from a poverty stricken family that she is forced to do such a cheap act???πŸ˜•
Originally posted by MadhuB

Thavasi's daughter supposedly liked vadamalai and aavudaiyappan also agreed that thavasi's daughter will get vadamalai but thaalaiyamma ruined the plans and chellama instead got married to vadaimalai.   thavasi's daughter tried committing suicide b/c of it and was saved and left the country and hasn't come to back since then. 
Thanks Madhu for your clarification. Now I do get a clearer pic.... If Gomz is out of the way then Thavasi's daughter might fill in the gap....anyway it looks like its a long way b4 the truth is revealed.....πŸ₯± Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Thanks Nithya!
@Srima, I was also thinking the same thing, that Thavasi may kill Gomz and complicate things...
thanks for the update...
even i share the same thought...think thavasi wil finish gomz...