Please help me to read this girl

pxmi187 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends, This forum is very big but it will be very interesting...Plz i need your help dont neglect it

I need help from u all, I had a friendship with a girl, our friendship was very close after that we brokeup for 9 month due to some of her friends and doubting on our friendship without informing me anything, whenever i called her she used to cut the call, this gone for 9 months, suddenly one day, i am on the way to chennai to meet my brother, where she also works, i informed her i am coming to cheenai so she called me, while i am travelling to that place and talked with me for 45 mins, after reaching there i met her and everything is as usual, on that night also we had long voice chatting on mobile for nearly 2 hrs, during our conversation she spoke some sentence,
why girls fall in love so easily?,
i want to sit with u for some time, I want to talk with u whole night
i am very lucky if i will getting husband like you, who care for me lot.
on next day we both gone to movie, i asked her vat is the need of movie lets sit and talk for a while, she agreed at first and after that she told lets go to movie, we can talk their itself, so we both went to movie and i sat very close to her.
I came back from chennai to my place, one day i called and told abt my feeling on her, she warned me let the feeling be with u never try propose me, one day she asked me how to propose and guy, i asked who is that guy but she didn't told me, so i am out of my control on the same day i proposed her through sms and she rejected me straight way. after some days her marriage was fixed and i gone to her to propose her but she not met me so i came back and again i proposed on mobile and straight way she rejected, she questioned me how u can take care of me, u are not yet settled so she asked please leave me... In that condition i am out of control and commented her husband, and questioned her y are u compromising in your life, u told me abt your ideal husband, no qualities are their in this guy, so u are compromising. i kept the mobile and i thought it is going to be my complete breakup, after that day i tried to call her but she not lifted the call and i thought it is my complete breakeup, but again one fine day i got a mail from her through group asking indirectly that whether i am coming to her marriage or not after that again our conversation started and few days back i gone to her marriage also, here i have a question for you my friends, 3 of our friends gone to the marriage i found her smiling at 2 of them, but when ever i saw into her face it is just a blank face no smile and nothing, she smiling at both of them but ven it came to me it is just blank, i am in confusion he she angry with me bcoz of my proposal or somthing else, can anybody help me to read this girl.....I will be very greatful to you if anybody help me....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well this is the jokes section and this topic belongs in the Advice Corner :)

Am moving there so you can get more replies

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First off, I'm sorry for your situation... so the marriage did take place?

I'm sorry I can't understand the problem here.... I think she moved on with her life and it's her life anyway, if she wanted to marry the other guy, let her go.  Everyone has a soul mate and I'm sure you will find yours very soon.

You proposed to her and said what you wanted to say, she rejected and that's what she thinks.  It's just that and don't worry about it.  She started her new life so should you!

-Mahi
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is married now. She has moved on, so should you
pxmi187 thumbnail
Thank Q Mahi, for your suggesition, I am not going to distrb her anymore, but i have a many question in mind, now i am not able to ask all those to her, that why i trying in this way so that i will get the answer for all my question, i want to know he she retreated me only as a friend. In friendship anyone can move to that much extent...for example she spoke these sentence with me
i want to talk with you whole night,
i will be lucky if i will be getting husband like you who care for me lot
and asked me how much i like her

is these all are just friendship please clear my doubts mahi....
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, first of all with due sympathies to you..,She has already moved in life, i know you have heard it lots of time but now try to believe it....Its hard but thats truth..

May be she have had feelings for you @ some point of life, but its final decision that matters..For girls its not just your nature or talks that matter but she would have thought of thousand else things before saying no..Who knows may be she was wrong or she was being practical...But as you said i agree she must have had feeling but believe me, feeling do change according to situation.

Most important thing is it should not be your concern anymore that she loved you or she was just your friend because thinking like this will not help but will disturb you...And it wont give you anything so pls. Stop thinking in that direction..

Pls make your heart believe that this relationship has ended and stop hoping for anything if you are doing so....And now dont bother about past...

Always Remember "Bygones are Bygones"....

Our best wishes are always with you...Please move on..

Love,
Yash
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i guess she used to like u as a very good frnd but nvr thought of u as a life partner...may be she just liked to talk to u but now shw has moved on n so u should also move on...good luck!!
pxmi187 thumbnail
Thank Q friends, for spending your valuable time in reading my post, yaa i know, now i can't do anything but it is impossible for me to forget her take care bye....