Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arpitmj

Hey me new here.
1. Can anyone plz give me youtube links and written updates also of aahat five most popular episodes ie khilona,jadugar,khooni tasveer,Khooni adam bhediya and khaufnak mehman nawazi. actually guys after reading first 9 pages here i came to know that these 5 r best epis till now. So i want to see them.

2. Airtime and repeat timings of show.

3. Someone told me it airs only on friday and saturday but by reading written updates i dont feel so. So plz tell on which days show exactly airs and is it 1hr or .5hr
plz help.

hello frnd.......welcome to AAHAT community...😊😊..........!!!!!!! here is replies to your answers.....!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
1)U can go to the forum topic "

~llAAHAT Written/Video Updatesll~" here u will find written updates and youtube links of all the episodes........!!!!!!!!here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1294520

Khilona and Jaadugar belonged to first season.....so i think they will not be there......!!!!!! Rest all u can find in the above mentioned topic.

2)Airtime- Monday to thursday ( 11 Pm )
   Repeat Timings-Mon-thu (12:30 pm )

3)The show was previously aired on weekends and is of 1 hour but presently it airs on weekdays Mon-Thu at 11 pm......it is of half an hour now....!!!!!!😊
😊

Edited by Honeywalia2009 - 13 years ago
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot honey. But still i'm unable to find videos of these 5 episodes. So anyone plz give me link or find link in above thread coz i dont know which link is of my episodes. Plz plz help.
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot honey. But still i'm unable to find videos of these 5 episodes. So anyone plz give me link or find link in above thread coz i dont know which link is of my episodes. Plz plz help.

hi i just started watching Ahaat since maut ka khel is started
so i have no idea of which episode u r talking about
Edited by additi10 - 13 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hey me new here.
1. Can anyone plz give me youtube links and written updates also of aahat five most popular episodes ie khilona,jadugar,khooni tasveer,Khooni adam bhediya and khaufnak mehman nawazi. actually guys after reading first 9 pages here i came to know that these 5 r best epis till now. So i want to see them.

2. Airtime and repeat timings of show.

3. Someone told me it airs only on friday and saturday but by reading written updates i dont feel so. So plz tell on which days show exactly airs and is it 1hr or .5hr
plz help.

We have khoni joker written+video:-

22 January..
Written

23rd January..
Written

-
this is for khooni adam bhediya:-

-

& this is for khooni havali

26th
Written:
26th-27 March-2010KHONI HAVILI update
Video:
27th
Written:
26th-27 March-2010KHONI HAVILI update
Video:

-

this is also titled as khooni:-

2nd April
Written:
2-3 April KHONI KAPDA updates
Video:

3rd April
Written:
2-3 April KHONI KAPDA updates
Video:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This much we have written + video.otherhan,we have videos for all episodes for aahat but,we have less written updates for the same.Sorry!

I hope those W/V helped you..

If you  have any Questions/Queries feel free to write here in helpdesk we'd like to help your at our best or,still you have anything just feel free to pm me (saher_90)

Edited by saher_90 - 13 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeywalia2009

hello frnd.......welcome to AAHAT community...😊😊..........!!!!!!! here is replies to your answers.....!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
1)U can go to the forum topic "

~llAAHAT Written/Video Updatesll~" here u will find written updates and youtube links of all the episodes........!!!!!!!!here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1294520

Khilona and Jaadugar belonged to first season.....so i think they will not be there......!!!!!! Rest all u can find in the above mentioned topic.

2)Airtime- Monday to thursday ( 11 Pm )
   Repeat Timings-Mon-thu (12:30 pm )

3)The show was previously aired on weekends and is of 1 hour but presently it airs on weekdays Mon-Thu at 11 pm......it is of half an hour now....!!!!!!😊
😊

Honey helped you,thanks alot honey!
arpitnavi thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys for helping me. But i think i'm not lucky enough to see khilona,jadugar,khoni tasver and mehman nawazi ones. Atleast i got bhediya one. Thanks saher
saher_90 thumbnail

Thanks a lot guys for helping me. But i think i'm not lucky enough to see khilona,jadugar,khoni tasver and mehman nawazi ones. Atleast i got bhediya one. Thanks saher

welcome😳
saher_90 thumbnail

welcome😳 
saher_90 thumbnail

Hey me new here.

I guess  this episode is for khilona:-

18th
Written:
Video:

19th
Written:
Video:

-
Got the khooni tasveer W/V:-

Got teh jadugar videos

19th
Written:
Video:
20th
Written:
Video:
Written:
Video:
Written:
Video:
-
Got this khaufnaak khidmat & khauff naak mehmaan nawazi:-

5th
Written:
Video:

6th
Written:
Video:

7th
Written:
Video:

8th
Written:
Video:

I got your all videos,now hope they are ok & now enjoying watching aahat!

arpitnavi thumbnail
@Saher- thanks a ton for this. Now its time to watch all 4 together.