written update - 24th November

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
update for 24th November

Abha  informs  Lata that Uday Pratap has mortgaged Swarn Bhavan
Lata is shocked both sisters are crying! Lata asks WHY how is this possible? Swarn bhavan?

Abha explains the whole situation to Lata that  Uday Pratap has to repay a lot of debts but does not want to worry his family members by sharing his problems.
and that when lata's husband asked for the money Swarn Bhavan has been mortgaged
and there are lots of courtcases on all their shops
they have no income

Lata decides not to take the money from her father and she tells abha not to tell the parents that they know about Swarn Bhavan being mortgaged

Uday Pratap and his wife are discussing all the problems his wife says to him that everything will be ok

Abha and Lata enter and Lata tells Uday Pratap that her husband called and he doesn't need the money any more she lies something about a new business
Uday Pratap and his wife are happy to know that

A servant enters and says that someone has come to meet uday pratab
when Uday Pratap goes he sees the moneylender Yashodhar there

yashodhar says to Uday pratab that i allready lend you so much money why don't you take some more money and sell swarn bhavan to me?
omg when uday pratab heard this he bacame so angry
that he slaps Yashodhar so hard in his face

everybody is shocked
uday pratab says did you got my answer?
yashaodhar is so angry and says to uday pratab i take a oath that within 2 days i will throw you and your family out of swarn bhavan
uday thakur says to throw yashodar out of the house
everybody is still shocked

uday pratab is still angry and his wife says whta have you done?? uday prtab says the right thing nad walks away
everybody abha lata his wife are looking sad worried

uday pratab locks himself in the room and is very sad he looks at all the paintings of his ancestors
prakash is shocked and asks lata if its really true that dad has alot of karz and that they will be thrown out of swarn bhavan they all cry again
suddnely uday pratab comes there and opens his arms and all 3 kids come running and he hugs them all three they all cry again thry sll go althogether to the the dining table

at the dining table abha ,lata and prakash look worried at uday prakash but he behaves normal and says to his wife to serve him food
he says to them --please forget what happened today yashodar or anyone else will never take away our swarn bhavan
he says to his son to trust him and feeds him some food. prakash abha and lata look happy and relax now
uday pratab looks at his wife but she looks very worried
episode ends here

precap
abha is talking with vikram in the garden and she wanna tell him about the problems even vikram wants to tell her some truth but then he sees his mother

Edited by laali4shekhar - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
thank u so mcuh for the written update