Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
M a bit disappointed by the story.....

I have read da novel before,bt fr Drama....They hv changed infact modified it alot..those charactrs r introduced...wich nt even had da name in novel.....

They hv made it somewat boring.........n m very sad...

Coz i luved dis novel extremely...aftr Peer-Kamil(S.A.W.W)
i just saw your post.....the drama is superb.....11 episodes have been aired.......i cant say enough about  how great this drama is ....from direction to the actors....everyone has done a fabulous job....i didnt know faisal qureshi was such a great actor....i never liked him before.....this is a must watch.....also do watch doraha....its by the same author.
i agree .. drama is very gripping... the dialogues, acting , story.. everythng is fantastic...
omgggggggggggg
i jsut lvoe the serial
its too gooood
great acting by everyone
and great story
Meri zaat zarra e beneshan is a really nice drama, I haven't read the novel but I am watching it these dday on tv (USA) I am so much into this ... Mindblowing acting by Faisal Qureshi and the girl who is playing Saba's role.

I also the love the title song of this serial. it is very heart breaking song by rahat ali. The lyrics explain the whole story.

Also someone who might have read the novel, if they don't mind can they share a bit about the story, and how its different
Originally posted by Sun10.

M a bit disappointed by the story.....

I have read da novel before,bt fr Drama....They hv changed infact modified it alot..those charactrs r introduced...wich nt even had da name in novel.....

They hv made it somewat boring.........n m very sad...

Coz i luved dis novel extremely...aftr Peer-Kamil(S.A.W.W)

Could you possibly provide a synopsis for this? 😊

Originally posted by a_jalpari

Also someone who might have read the novel, if they don't mind can they share a bit about the story, and how its different

Yes, please? :)
Edited by ftm_ca - 14 years ago
Basically the story begins something like this...

Saba dies in the 1st episode, her daughter sara comes to Arfeen's house with a letter saying that this is her daughter and she only wants arfeen to take care of her. So sara is livving with Arfeen and his son Haider.
Arfeen asks his son to marry saba's daughter, and he agrees.
After their nikkah before the ruksatti : Sara goes missing (which i think she's forced to run by her khala)

But the story behind Saba is ...
Arfeen used to love Saba.. but no one in Arfeen's family liked her, because she most educated out of all the girls in their family also because she would talk to girls.
On the other hand Adil also liked saba, but his mom refused to accept saba as daughter in law. But Arfeen forces his parents allow him to marry Saba.
After the nikkah, Arfeen goes to America, there is also another there who likes him.

Months later Afreen comes back for the wedding.
In one of the wedding functions Arfeen's mother tricks Saba and Adil to go to a room and she locks the door from outside.
She brings everyone else and criticizes Saba's character. At the time Arfeen is out of town.
Arfeen's beats saba. Adil's mom tells him to run away.

Arfeen comes back, but does not believe all that happened. He comes to a decision that he'll make saba and his mother take the oath on Quraan. Even though his mom is lying she takes a fake oath. Saba refuses to take oath.

Arfeen goes back to US. Saba gets married to this old man who is a father of 4 children and very poor. Arfeen also purposes the girl who used to like him.

This is the story so far... if there is anything i left out let me know.. I tried not to go so much into details
Originally posted by a_jalpari

Basically the story begins something like this...

Saba dies in the 1st episode, her daughter sara comes to Arfeen's house with a letter saying that this is her daughter and she only wants arfeen to take care of her. So sara is livving with Arfeen and his son Haider.
Arfeen asks his son to marry saba's daughter, and he agrees.
After their nikkah before the ruksatti : Sara goes missing (which i think she's forced to run by her khala)

But the story behind Saba is ...
Arfeen used to love Saba.. but no one in Arfeen's family liked her, because she most educated out of all the girls in their family also because she would talk to girls.
On the other hand Adil also liked saba, but his mom refused to accept saba as daughter in law. But Arfeen forces his parents allow him to marry Saba.
After the nikkah, Arfeen goes to America, there is also another there who likes him.

Months later Afreen comes back for the wedding.
In one of the wedding functions Arfeen's mother tricks Saba and Adil to go to a room and she locks the door from outside.
She brings everyone else and criticizes Saba's character. At the time Arfeen is out of town.
Arfeen's beats saba. Adil's mom tells him to run away.

Arfeen comes back, but does not believe all that happened. He comes to a decision that he'll make saba and his mother take the oath on Quraan. Even though his mom is lying she takes a fake oath. Saba refuses to take oath.

Arfeen goes back to US. Saba gets married to this old man who is a father of 4 children and very poor. Arfeen also purposes the girl who used to like him.

This is the story so far... if there is anything i left out let me know.. I tried not to go so much into details
@ red......arfeens dad.....who is also saba's uncle beats her not arfeen.....the story is amazing and a must watch play.......everything from the dialogues to direction is superb......people who like watching serious and real life dramas should watch this
awesome drama so far...i jst strtd 2 watch y/day...n by now i  hv catched up  on all the 15 episodes...amazing one after doraha...!!!
i read the whole novel... it was awesome.. there are few changes made in the narrative.. but i think it ws fr good...