YRKKH Update for 25th Nov..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
I'll write a short update for the meantime..then i'll add the details..

Naitik didn't have his breakfast coz he was angry with Aksh..Aksh madam wrote a letter for him and put it in the dabba (instead of bringing them from Dino land, she's going back to the Dino era 🤢 ) ..MataG was convinced with Akshara's statement tht she's put enuf ghee on roti's , enuf tadka in daal and sweet laddoo for naitik and hence G didn't check the dabba 🤢

meanwhile Rajshri called akshara but her bad luck, Gayitri picked the cell n Rajshri w/o checking it;s Aksh or no, started talking "Akshara beta mera phone kyun nahi utha rahi" ..G tells her that Akshara is fit n fine and she need not worry :D (dono MA's ko ek room mein lock kardo..and unke bachon ko doosre room mein)

Mata G praising Akshara 🥱 n Naitik giving her tough looks ..suddenly everybody started asking him to have his dabba 🤣 Nandini planned to give the interview in the evening ..Rashmi n Nandu told Aksh abt the interview..she said they must tell everyone but Rashmi said they'll tell after the interview..Rashmi said she'll go with Nandu n Aksh and Naitik can ghoomo phiro in the park

Daddaji wants to have lunch with Naitik n opens his dabba 👏 and found Akshara's love letter..He was delighted to see that their bahu is reversing back to the 40s ka tradition and hence, he happily gave the dabba to Naitik..Naitik reads Aksh's love letter 🥱

precap - naitik is telling aksh, ur still worried abt breakfast and lunch and not me? then why don't you go back home and make your lunches 🤣

Now for the detailed update..

Gulabo & akshara are laying the breakfast table..Gulabo gets a scolding from Gayitri for frying the poori's before the family came for the breakfast..Akshara tries to talk to Naitik but he says she doesn't care about him, she only wants the praises of the family..G & Bhabhi ma come to the dining table ..Naitik refuses to have breakfast..Akshara is sad..G asks her to pack his tiffin..Akshara writes a letter a puts it in his tiffin...Rajshri is taking out Akshara's baby clothes and toys..She asks Dhaniya to distribute all these to needy people..She finds Akshara's diary wherein she'd put the impression of her hands..Rajshri says Akshara was looking for this from long..Rajshri calls akshara on her cell but she's in the kitchen..Gayitri takes the call..Rajshri starts speaking "why didn't you pick my phone earlier? is everything okay?" ..Gayitri tells her that Akshara is in the kitchen n she's fine...Rajshri gets scared hearing Gayitri's voice..she says she'll talk to Akshara later..

Gayitri comes in the kitchen and wants to check the tiffin..Akshara convinces her that she's packed the tiffin properly this time, the way Naitik likes it..with ghee etc. etc. 🤢 Gayitri is happy to know that Akshara is doing her duty well..Akshara gives the tiffin to Naitik and tells him to have it on time...Gayitri and Bhabhi ma praise Akshara for handling the household responsibilities well...Naitik gives an angry look to Akshara...Nandini reminds Naitik that they have to go for outing in the evening so he must come back on time..Daddaji tells her that Naitik will be back home in the evening..

Choti reminds Rajshri that they have to select the curtains for Dadi's room...Rajshri is worried about Akshara..

Rashmi is exited abt Nandini's interview...They tell Akshara that the editor has called Nandini for the interview..Akshara is happy to hear this but she suggests that they must tell the family..Rashmi said they will not tell anybody till the time Nandini gives interview..and then Daddaji never reads any magazines so he will never know that Nandini is working for them...Nandini tells Akshara to be with her since she's scared to give the interview..Rashmi tells her that she will take her to the interview and Naitik n Akshara can spend sometime together in the park...

Akshara calls Naitik n asks him whether he's had his lunch or not..Naitik tells her that he's very busy and he hasn't eaten yet (he's again mad on her ke she's asking abt the lunch and not him ) ...Daddaji comes n tells Naitik tht today he'll have lunch with him..Daddaji opens Naitik's tiffin and finds Akshara's letter there..he smiles and keeps the letter back...He asks Naitik to have his tiffin since he hasn't had the breakfast also..

Naitik opens the tiffin and reads Akshara's letter..which read that she's nothing without Naitik..whether she says it or not, he's always in her heart and her mind..

In the precap - Naitik and Akshara are at the park and Akshara says "you didn't have your breakfast today" Naitik gets angry tht she's still thinking abt the lunches and breakfast..then she should have stayed at home and not come with him...

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
someone plz tell me what happened in the starting
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok type episode...gay3 & DJ surprisngly bhaved well 2day...
BS999 thumbnail
Charu thanks for quick and sweet update..........
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for daddaji and gayatri i was surprised ...... 🤗
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in the starting it was just the roothna manana session...aksh saying srry n naitik's system is not responding
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinky35

for daddaji and gayatri i was surprised ...... 🤗

arrey i wanted 2 give Dj a chumma... i luved Dj 2day...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arrey aaj Chandilika sudhar gayi n Dino bhi kitne cool the....... 😎 ..Dino ki samajhdaari badh gayi.....tiffin mein letter dekhkar he understood that its 4 naitik.....wah, kamaal hai.....
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

akshara was on dining table... naitik cums wid gay3... lookng angry young man... gay3 shouts at gulabo for fryng puri's b4 evryone cums on table... thy both go to kitchn & akshara says sorry to naitik & try to explain but naitik says tat she is only intersted in gaining praises by doin all household work.. thn gay3 cums & so does evrybody

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

nothing di ......same old akshara was preparing for the breakfast mataG scoldong gulabo for thandi puris  🤢 
she goes and akshii tries to manify naitik