.:: 26/11 - A tribute to the Heroes ::. - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
I salute all the soldiers/officers who gave their life in order to safeguard the country. 26/11 was an event that marked one of the most tensed 4 days of my life. I was glued to the TV screen day in and day out, hoping for this ordeal to come to an end.

These men deserve a one minute silence tribute...

*Edit: Good work on the post Ishan ⭐️
Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Neetz-

I salute all the soldiers/officers who gave their life in order to safeguard the country. 26/11 was an event that marked one of the most tensed 4 days of my life. I was glued to the TV screen day in and day out, hoping for this ordeal to come to an end.

These men deserve a one minute silence tribute...
the biggest tribute for them would be TO KILL all the terrorists SHOOT at sight...but i guess tht can't be expected in 'Mera Bharat Mahaan'
the problem is i dnt undrstand wat " trial " is going on?? i mean wat do yu mean by trial? the terrorists were caught red handed firing at innocent ppl ,every1 saw on tv. animal kasab still wil get lawyer and some1 will fight for him why n how? i mean on wat basis the stupid thing is continuing?? trial kab hota hai wen no one hs seen a crime being done! i dnt get the whole issue ! Edited by tpam - 14 years ago
Who knows how many politicians are secretely with Kasaab??? if we are having all proofs against him and still after one year he hasn't been touched, what do u think??? its quite clear...as i said no wonder at all..

Originally posted by tpam

the problem is i dnt undrstand wat " trial " is going on?? i mean wat do yu mean by trial? the terrorists were caught red handed firing at innocent ppl ,every1 saw on tv. animal kasab still wil get lawyer and some1 will fight for him why n how? i mean on wat basis the stupid thing is continuing?? trial kab hota hai wen no one hs seen a crime being done! i dnt get the whole issue !

Even i never understood this process. The person who attacked our parliament , he is still alive 8 years after the incident !! 😡 The same thing is happening here !!! 😡

Originally posted by ishan.k

<br><font color="#990000"><br>Even i never understood this process. The person who attacked our parliament , he is still alive 8 years after the incident !! 😡 The same thing is happening here !!! 😡</font><br>

once mr rahul gandhi said on the demand of kasab's death penalty ....kasab ki bhi turn aa jaayegi ...line mein hai 😡 ...

chalo karo wait....ab humko inn idiot politicians ki marzi pe depend hona padega
lol, we expect too much! they cudnt get hold of dawood ibrahim for 16 yrs and we al dreaming of them getting hold of terrorists, hahah

and agree with u human_torch , i m sure many of them were involved and knew this ws going to happen .same way many r frnds with dawood .... shame on them..
the most disheartening thing tht the government does not damn care abt those screamings, tears nd mourings tht this kkkasaab bought for them, they have no repect...no matter how many tributes we pay the souls of the matryrs will keep crying for justice...HAVE SOME SHAME LOOTER POLITICIANS....thy r bigger thn kasaab...many kasaabs like these are short in front of them they r the real terrorists. kill them all .
A BIG heartflet Salute to all the Martyrs and great officers who served their country nd people with no hesitation..they were true heroes ...and heop that with this ..terrorism shall be eradicated from this world and leave it in peace and sanity!

My humble respect and prayers with all the people who lost lives and also lost their loved ones...and that they will be strong forver!!

Love and Live Peace - and Slaughter Violence and Hatred!
mumbai ke shaheedon ko salaam nobody can stop mumbai .......................😊