Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
ok friends they r some people out there i just come accross on fb who think terrorists shouldn't be killed and we should fight terrorism instead NOW DOES THT MAKE SENSE??
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Human_Torch

ok friends they r some people out there i just come accross on fb who think terrorists shouldn't be killed and we should fight terrorism instead NOW DOES THT MAKE SENSE??

lol it doesnt make sense. Terrorists should be killed and even we should do something to stop terrorism !!!

literally123 thumbnail
Thank you for such a wonderful post Ishan.

I salute all the heroes who lost their lives while saving others, from the bottom of my heart. May the people who lost their lives, and the heroes who lost their lives, rest in peace.

Zaynah
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I Salute all the Heroes who sacrificed their lives as well as the innocent victims who were killed in the attacks.

May their soul Rest in Peace

Thanks for the wonderful post.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
GUYS read this u will be shocked there this girl shraddha gupta on fb..see her comments wht she feels abt kasaab and terrorism

the biggest tribute for the HEROES of 26/11 would be TO KILL all the terrorists SHOOT at sight...but i guess tht can't be expected in 'Mera Bharat Mahaan' where terrorists lke kasaab have insured a safe life in jail. No Wonder

Shraddha Gupta
may be ur right ina way .. but u are wrong .. its not about india or some other country ... we have to kill terrorsiom ..not terrorists ..why dont u think they dont become terrorists by there choice they are forced ... we should stop terrorism ...save our world by it ..

Shraddha Gupta
y u think in india why will not kill terrorist .. just a day u wake and say it .. we have to kill terrorsim not terrorists ... people not become terrorists by there choice ... we have to save the world from terrorsim ...its not about one country but about the world ..where we live ...

Shraddha Gupta
i dont say that we should spare them ... but kill them is not only the way ... where our jawans fight for our country that doesnt mean that other country side are not jawans our human ... i dont say its wron what ur saying completle .

Shraddha Gupta
no ur saying that ur right ... terrorsim is fear of terrorists and of us ..they want us to get that fear in us ..which we should stop .. tomm if u see somthing unkown on road do u immdetidetly call the police ..u try to save ur and ur near ones life first than u call and say .... that fear of lossing someone near to u ... that fear is terrorsim ... the each one will stand there and save all others life around us ... the day will be of victory ...to face the fear without fear ...

Shraddha Gupta
i understand better than u when all this happens and we the blood of our near ones ... its not easy to say nor easy to see .... but killin is not the end ..today u kill one terrorists ..tomm hundereds other will come ..peace and love is end of terrorsim ... the day we all stand agiant it ..that day will be end of terrorsim ...

Shraddha Gupta
today if they kill kasba u mean they will kill terrorsim ...

-Dolly- thumbnail
I salute all the martyrs ..innocent people who lost their lives in this cruel

nice post
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May all the MARTYRS of 26/11 RiP
We salute you all who risk their lives!

Terrorism has NO religion!!

Edited by limaSDude - 14 years ago
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Heroes who did such a wonderful job and thus making India stand tall and proud against terrorists!!! A fight that gave them honor and in my eyes bravery that was done out and beyond expectations!!! I salute these martyrs, salute their parents for such wonderful men to save India, and salute their families for giving these brave men the courage to fight against terrorism!!!!

Last of all, my heartfelt condolences to the innocent victims family members!!!!  May God bless each and every1 of you!!! 
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Salutations to soldiers who gave away their life fighting the terrorist Nation will always remember them and take pride in them.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Thank you for this post!

I salute to all our heroes from the bottom of my heart. May all the innocent people who died in the war RIP. God bless all the families and children who were affected, and hope that our nation can soon overcome terrorism  !!!
Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 14 years ago