Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

written update--25th Nov

laali4shekhar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
written update--25th Nov

Abha's future father-in law calls abha's dad to invite them to an estate event
but abha's dad refuses and says he is little bit busy
abha's future mother in law asks to send abha with lata and prakash
abha's dad agrees! he told them that the children will come!
abha's mom is worried hearing this!

when abha lata and praksh  are ready to go their mom explains them that they should not tell anything about
therr finacial problems and about swarn bhavan ! because that will ruin their dad's pride

vikram is asking his parents why did they lie about the estate because its their chacha(uncle)and his son estate
his mom is saying we should let them see that we are as rich as them and swarn bhavan is so fabulous
she says to vikram not to tell the truth to abha or her family

abha and lata are in the car with vikram's mom and she the mom keeps talking about how many land (zamreen) they have and how rich they are and that they are giving poor people food!
she also keeps talking about how lucky she is to have abha as her daughter in law
and how great swarn bhavan is

prakash is in the other car with vikram and his dad! and the dad is making some silly jokes

they stop at sitapur to eat someting! abha is very quiet and vikram keeps looking at her
when abha goes to wash her hand vikram follows her and they stare at each others eyes some romantic music is playing

they walk and keep keep looking at each other!
vikram asks her why she is so quiet
abha says she wants to begin her relationship with him with a truth and vikram says even he wants to say some truth
abha is surprised and asks him to tell her the truth
vikram is about to tell her something but then his mom comes and he says to abha that he likes her saree is very pretty

abha's parents are talking about swarn bhavan and saptabi samaroo(some big event)
the thakur says to his wife that i know you wanna ask me that why am i spending so much money on the saptahi samaroo and why am i giving donations  when people ask for it?
he says i do that because i'm a thakur and i can''t change it so am i
abha's mom says swarn bhavan's wives don't asks their husband questions they just supports their  husband's decisions

vikram's mom wants to visit some mandirs! in the madir abha again asks vikram to say the truth to her
he says to her that the estate which she saw is to his prperty but his chacha(uncle)
abha is shocked

episode ends here

precap
abha's mom is saying to abha and lata that a storm is coming
and she never saw her husband talking like this before

Edited by laali4shekhar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters