Basera Ending-Confirmed....All Discussion here!!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by suganthirani

I'll definately miss KK and their jhula moments and their flashback scenes! Those were one of the best parts of Basera!

ya the jhula moments were one of the best moments...inseparable moments of Basera... will miss it alot....
i will miss keshu sanghavi, his joviasl n loving nature and he was a very good dad n a good grandpa, so going to miss u  keshu
loved amit jain, will miss him again...sad
Keshu-Ram...will miss him...he is fab as always
show started amazingly..nd focused on totally diff. subject and had great starcast...nd if story cud have gone in diff. direction cud have defi. been gr8 show nd gr8 message to audience...defi. will miss some gr8 moments and begining nd last few episodes...

hope to see Ram Kapoor again soon....
im both happy and sad its going off air. happy because it started to drag and get seriously irratating to watch esp cuz they made ram a vegetable, and made the show super rona dhona one . all the characters did a gr8 job acting-wise but  the story line fell apart. i am sad because i loved the cast and had high hopes for this show with a new story other than saas bahu. i totally loved keshu-ketki jodi and nandini- shantanu jodi.  it did need to end but i will definitly miss the entire cast. cant wait to watch ram and pallu in whatever show they take up next..... except the swayamwar one. lol
Well what can i say...i will miss the character of keshubhai...vry cute and adorable..ketki is just perfect for keshu...they all did a fab job....
it is one of the best show of imagine......
kmh k baad ye bhi.........
so sad.......
I,m soo sad.I,ll miss ram pallawi and priya.they did,nt show us the merriage.
Originally posted by bakri

its sad cos the story was starting ok from the beginning but they just dragged it a bit tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 

The show started nicely getting interesting and then dragged on  and then other characters disappeared when they were most needed and then
it ended abruptly. The sons got away with murder quite literally -no punishment what so ever not even from the police. That was disappointing