YRKKH 26th Nov Written update

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Gayitri and Bhabhi ma are packing some more dabbas for the children 🤢 Gulabo comes n tells Gayitri that Akshara hasn't emptied Naitik's suitcase yet..Gayitri ma does the honours saying tht akshara doesn't wanna do munna's work 🤣 She finds some gifts in it and she's exited tht munna bought so many gifts for all of them <br><br>Akshara, Rashmi and Nandu got ready for the picnic..Naitik comes n he still looks upset with Aksh..he gets ready...(Naitik in black shirt n black jeans   😍 enuf for us PR's..keep drooling)..Mohit comes n asks them to postpone the plan for tomorrow..Naitik asks him what's wrong with him..therez something he's hiding..Mohit has tears in his eyes..He tells Naitik that he lost his job and he doesn't like the job offers which he's getting so that's why his parents think he's irresponsible..Naitik again asks him "are you sure therez no other problem?" Mohit says he's okay..they must postpone the plan..Daddaji doesn't give permission everyday<br><br>Shaitan mandali leaves for picnic..Naitik is not looking at Akshara...Nandini, Mohit and Rashmi stop in front of the editor's office ..Mohit asks Aksh to explain everything to Naitik...<br><br>In the parak, Naitik tells Akshara that it's good Mohit took Nandu to the editor..it's good for Nandu..they have a small chat abt "you don't have time for me" followed by Akshara's "aap nahi samajhte..a few variations of aap kabhi nahi samjhenge" followed by Naitik's recital of Akshara's poem or letter whateva followed by their sorries and hug and reviving old memories..naitik asks her not to take this pallu in front of him 🥳 Karan does read our messages haan , and tht baal ki lat is also repeated..and both of them r happy... 😲 <br><br>in the precap Gayitri is telling Nandu and Rashmi tht Naitik has got gifts for all of them..wahan Naitikji gave ALL the gifts to Akshara 😃

Detailed Update:

Gayitri and bhabhi ma are packing ladoos and some other mithai for the gang...Gulabo comes and tells G that she's finished all pending work...G asks her if she'd put Naitik's suitcase in the storeroom..Gulabo says that Akshara hasn't emptied his bag yet....G gets upset that Akshara is not interested in doing Naitik's work..how much time does it take to empty a suitcase..She goes to Naitik's room and opens his baggae..She finds a few gifts in it..She's happy that Naitik brought gifts for all of them...G packs the gifts and suitcase again thinking that Naitik would like to give it to them...

Nandini, Rashmi and Akshara get ready for the picnic..They're waiting for Naitik and Mohit..Naitik comes , Akshara is exited...She asks him if he had his lunch..He said yes , and says he'll get ready and come..Akshara feels that Naitik is still upset with her....

Mohit comes and he's a little upset..He wished Nandini and asks them if they can postpone the outing plan for tomorrow..just then Naitik comes..Bhabhi ma gets kheer for everybody..Naitik asks Mohit what's wrong with him? Naitik tells him that he's hiding something from him..in the morning he was in the park and last night went in a hurry..Mohit tells him that he lost his job and he's not liking any other offer so his parents are worried abt him..they think he's become irresponsible...Naitik tells him that if there is some other problem then they can postpone the plan for tomorrow.Mohit says that this tension will go on his life but they must not leave this opportunity coz Daddaji doesn't give permission everyday...

Akshara serves kheer to everyone..Nandini is upset thinking about Mohit's problem..Mohit acts normal..Akshara gives kheer to Naitik but he doesn't take it...All of them leave ..Mohit asks Akshara to sit besides Naitik, on the front seat...

On the way, Mohit gives Nandini a flower...He stops the car at some place and asks naitik to take Akshara to some park and they have to go to this place..Naitik is confused..Mohit asks Akshara to explain everything to Naitik and Mohit, Nandini and Rashmi get down outside the editor's office...

akshara tells Naitik about Nandini's meeting with the editor..He's happy for her n says that Mohit did the right thing....He asks Akshara why didn't she tell him earlier? Akshara said I wanted to tell you but I didn't get the time..Naitik says yes now you don't have time for me..I'm last in your priority list na..Akshara is annoyed and says you don't understand anything..Naitik holds her hand and says "what i don't understand" and he repeats all those lines which Akshara had written for him in the letter..He says he's sorry, he was so exited to meet her and when she didn't, he got very angry.Akshara also apologizes to him...Naitik says he'll not let this opportunity go waste now they got some time together...He hugs her..Akshara's pallu falls off..She wants to take it again but Naitik stops her and asks her not to take his pallu in front of him...

Naitik reminds her that their first date was also in this park..Akshara said yes, I got very scared but Varsha brought her here..Both of them remember their old days...Naitik says you made me wait for so long just to say "i love you"..(very cute scene)

The precap showed that Naitik is showing the gifts to Akshara while Gayitri is telling Rashmi and Nandini that Naitik brought gifts for themEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
this was the gist..i'll write the detailed update in a few mins..gtg for some imp work...family duty :)

and yes, i won't be able to update tomorrow..i'm going to Shimla..so plz if somebody can take the responsibility for updating tomorrow, i'll be greatful :)
Krinya thumbnail
Sabi, i told u na Naitik is not gussa...seee.....dekhaaaaaaa
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesum episode... naksh were grt... but 2day i actully liked nandini & mohit... sumhow felt tat their jodi wont b tat bad... actully nandini will complete mohit... thy r totally oppsite to each othr..

& evn loved naitik & mohit scene

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hurray!! 🥳 🥳 ... the last part was awesome.. naitik i just luvv u!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

haan he was not gussa....loved him......their scene was awesome.......

n the pallu girna toh best..... 😃 😃
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i was thnkng about u only...hats off to u dear... kitni achchi tarah se pechante ho aap naitik ko..👍🏼

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beautiful16

awesum episode... naksh were grt... but 2day i actully liked nandini & mohit... sumhow felt tat their jodi wont b tat bad... actully nandini will complete mohit... thy r totally oppsite to each othr..

& evn loved naitik & mohit scene

i dunno y in naitik mohit scene i thot that mohit was overacting... 😕
-renu- thumbnail
LAGE RAHO MUNNA BHAI

🥳   🥳   🥳 🥳    🥳   🥳
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2112ization

hurray!! 🥳 🥳 ... the last part was awesome.. naitik i just luvv u!

we all do ayesha... m really happy now...kitna achcha scene tha na... enjoyed it..