THE Vampire Diaries!-For those who read the books

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
If you havent read the books then you might take this as a SPOILER and if you dont want to know then dont read further..

Ohk.so i have a few predictions..I dont think they will show Katherine now and will go staright to Klaus.
Don't you think.
Who did Elena bump into..I'd be really mad if it was Damon cause we all know in the books thats not what happened.We all know it was Katherine who ran Elena off the bridge.and then after many mishaps.Elena ended up killing her and then dying herself.and thats when Kalus enters..
So I'm thinking that since Emily already destroyed the last chance of Katherine to come back and Logan is dead now and Damon doesnt know what to do.Do you really think Katherine will come back like she did in the books or do you think it is Klaus.
I personally think it is Klaus.

and do you like the fact that they didnt cast Meredith. I really wanted them to cast Meredith she was Elena and Bonnie's best friend.and remember it was her grandfather who told them how to defeat Kalus.Cause he was one of the Old and Originals.i really wanted them to cast Meredith and keep Caroline as their enemy..

btw.does anyone know when the next episode will air. I am hearing all sorts of different rumors. Someone told me the next episode wont be till Jan 2010..is that true..

Zaara
Posted: 14 years ago
haha
haha .. hah ..  haha

i read this,

i didnt read the books.

hah .. hahaha