Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 27th Nov Written update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rashri is very worried for akshara...  she is waiting for akshara's call...just thn varsha comes in her room....varsha asks her  y she is soo tensed? rajshri says she is tensed for akshara... varsha thn says ma y don't u call her...rajshri calls akshara..
naitik asks akshara to say i love u...akshara says no not now...naitik says u have to...akshara was abt to say i love u but her phone rang...naitik says ufff ....who called u now??? akshara says my mother....naitik asks akshara not to receive the call now...but akshara revives the call.. she says hello with a smile... rajshri becomes happy....she asks akshara how is she ?she says she is very fyn...she has came out with naitik...rakshri says really???thts veryyy gud...ok dear i'm cutting the call thn...i don't want to disturb u two....akshara says ok ..after tht naitik was abt to hug akshara but mohit shouts from behind..naitik.... lets go... naitik says ok lets go with a sad face... akshara asks nandini how was her interview?? she says it was great....but just thn akshara was abt to fall but naitik holds her...thy remember their first date whn akshara fall like this... both of thm starts laughing...nandini mohit asks y ur laughing naitik akshara? thy say for nothing... thn reshimi asks mohit to give thm a treat... but mohit becomes worried...he says me?? naitik understands his problem...he says no this is my sister bday so i'll give u all a treat...but all  notices nandini is tensed...thy ask the reason...she says if dada ji come to know abt this thn he will shout at her...mohit says thn y don't u use a pat name ? nandini says yaa ur right...mohit suggest Akangsha as  her pat name...all agrees with  him..at home gayatri waiting for all...just thn thy arrive... gayatri n bhabhi ma asks nandini she enjoyed the day or not...nandini says she enjoyed it a lottttttt...naitik thn asks akshara to come with him...but she says she have some work now she will come later...naitik becomes angry n goes... naitik thn goes upstairs  n calls akshra...gayatri asks akshara to go with naitik...akshara enters into her room... naitik holds her from behind n asks her to close her eyes... she does...naitik gives akshara some gifts..which he brought from shimla... akshara becomes  very happy...she thn asks naitik wht he have brought for ma n his sisters? naitik says nothing... just thn golabo comes... she hears everything.. hearing this she leaves...akshara says naitik y u haven't bring anything for thm? naitik says aree i'll buy for thm very soon u don't worry..
At gayatri's room..gayatri tells reshimi tht naitik has brought many thing for everyone....just thn golabo says ya i saw naitik giving all this to akshara bhabhi...gayatri becomes very upset....akshara comes in nandini's room...she gives nandini her sweater which naitik gave to her... she thn gives her bag to reshimi....just thn gaytri comes...she gives her shawl to gayatri....gayatri thn asks  akshara where is her gift...akshara thn says ma actually...gayatri thn says keep ur gifts to u... she thn says naitik have changed...he forgot to bring gift for his sister..its really strange... akshara feels very bad...

Precap

akshara crying n says i'm sorry maharaj ji...gayatri says akshara u should have asked me before doing anything...naitik says from behind whts happening  here??
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanx a lot for d upd8 dear!!
kal ka epi choot gaya tha!!! =P
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.................
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..now next episode naitik and gayatri are pakka going to fight..lol