Chellameh Nov 30 - Dec 4 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
PALLIARAI AND CHELLAMA FAMILY GONNA CRY AGAIN AS THE MARRIAGE GOIN TO STOP IN TODAYS EPISODE.. WITH SUNDARAM HAS MADE A DEAL WITH THE CUSTOM OFFICER
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Birthday Baby,

Thanks for the super duper updates....

Vairam and CM move like sister and brother.. but these nasty guys think so bad of them always.. cha...

YES THEY THINK SO BAD AS THEY BOTH ARE GOOD BRO AND SIS.. AND TAT VAIRAM'S WIFE IS SOO CHEAP.. AND VAIRAM IS SO GOOD PERSON IN TAT HOUSE WIT CHELLAMA AND HE HELPS HER A LOT..
BEDROOM FOR U FISH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN UR HUBBY???
TAT TOO IN THIS CRITICAL POSITION AND SUCH A HORRIBLE PLACE U BOTH ARE LIVING..
BUT STILL VADAMALAI DOES NOT BELIEVE HIS WIFE CHELLAMA AND HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND HER..
VADAMALAI GONNA FALL INTO THAVASI'S PLAN AND GET INTO A MISERABLE POSITION
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates aish..<br><br>From the new pormos.. it looks like AMutha is married to Bell and RK enters the marriage to arrest someone..<br>

NO THE MARRIAGE WILL BE STOPPED I THINK.. TAT IS THE PLAN OF THAVASI AND KAVITHA'S BRO.. AND MAY BE CHELLAMA WILL DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THE WEDDING HAPPEN..

Thanks for the updates Aish...

In the title song, i saw Kavitha playing veena happily.. i think the scene hasn't arrived yet.. so she won't be dead....

YES KAVITHA WILL NOT DIE.. AS SHE TOO PLAY A EQUAL ROLE OPPOSITE AMUTHA.. BUT TAT VEENA SCENE IS JUS A TITLE SONG SCENE.. I THINK ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SERIAL.. ITS SHOWS LIKE ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL..
Thanks for the updates Meli...
Sundaram says Deal, spoil CM life..

When Sundaram is ready to face anything y to accept the deal for his life... If the deal was not offered, he would be kambi counting...

Please don't do anything to beach... please... 
@ Bon...thanks for the info.

Thanks for the updates Meli...

Sundaram says Deal, spoil CM life..

When Sundaram is ready to face anything y to accept the deal for his life... If the deal was not offered, he would be kambi counting...

Please don't do anything to beach... please...

ya ya i heard beach will die later by thavasi's plan.. and vadamalai wil be arrested in tat serial and cm will help him to come out.. and yes as u say he shuld not have accepted the deal.. stupid idiot he is..