naakyr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey dose anyone know when they r starting the show in Canada. I just checked the guide for next week and its still not up.............πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluebird10 thumbnail
well it's up to zee tv usa when they show this serial  then ATN canada show at same time too. well they (atn) get program from zee tv usa,. it all depend when zee tv usa will show then it will come on canada too.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yea when ZEE TV USA starts it, then we will get it in Canada. But don't know when they r starting it😑. we r behind by 2 weeks already.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i can ask the same quest for europe when are they beginning the show for time being they also stopped running the promos COMING SOON WHICH I WAS FED UP OF.THERE'S A LIMIT.they are waiting shree to end i think.not good at all you just loose the flavour of the show.
Bluebird10 thumbnail
zee usa take long time to show new serial
jkrfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=alujna-21]i can ask the same quest for europe when are they beginning the show for time being they also stopped running the promos COMING SOON WHICH I WAS FED UP OF.THERE'S A LIMIT.they are waiting shree to end i think.not good at all you just loose the flavour of the show

I am a big fan of Rajshri productions and was excited to se the promos of the show ..as you said they stopped them now...it is really irritating..

Kitkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I live in Canada and was wondering if anybody knows when this drama will start in Canada?

thanks

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

As there is no indication regarding initiation of the show in US but u can get the show updates through forum regularly...but plzz use Help Desk from next time...

No more discussions here...

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
started today we are 2 months behind guy lol