Advice Corner

Inactive.... Contact other Dev. Team Members!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all,

First off, I'm extremely sorry for being so inactive in the past few days.  As some of you know I've exams coming up very soon so I was planning on being a bit less active, but something terrible happened that's keeping me completely away from IF.

My Mom's been hospitalized because she's severely anemic (which means she lacks blood and the doctors fear that the lack of blood going to her heart is damaging her heart badly).  They haven't been able to figure out why the blood's being lost so quickly that her body isn't able to cope up with it by producing more blood.  They are still doing the tests and she might have to be hospitalized for some more time now.  And even when she will be back home (hopefully very soon) I'll be taking care of her as well as preparing for exams.

You all know how stressful exams are and now seeing my Mom in this condition, it will be even more difficult for me.  I wanted to let you all know that for now, I'm very much inactive. I might log in here and there but I won't be able to take care of my Dev. Team or BollyCurry responsibilities.   Please contact other Dev. Team Members if anything needs to be taken care of.

Please, please pray for my Mama, I love her dearly... Please keep her in your prayers.  

And again I'm extremely sorry for not being able to take care of my responsibilities, but I can't do much of anything these days except studying and taking care of my Mom.

Hope you all will understand.  Thank you.

-Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
hey mahi..i totally understand ur situation..

i hope ur mom gets well soon..will pray 4 her!..n best of luck 4 ur exams..

will miss u :)
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope your mom get's well, Inshallah! :)

Good Luck for your exams, I'm sure you'll do great ! ;)
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm BACK!

Yes, I'm back in action.... and wow, what do I say about the time I spent away from IF?

First off, thank you SOOOO much to all of your for your messages full of support, love, and prayers! That played a huge role in getting me through the stressed times!

Thanks a lot! I'm blessed to have such great friends like you all! 🤗

Mom's back home and healing quite well! We're very happy to see her doing so well!

My exams went well, waiting for the results.

Uni's closed and I've more time, so I'm Back!!! It feels so great to be back!

I'm closing this topic, but please send me a PM if you have any suggestions/comments.

-Mahi