Whats New on India-Forums - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
wowww!! thank you vijay bhayya! the BBcode for youtube URLs and flashcard thingy feature's awesum!!!! thnxx tonzz!   Soo happy for bollycurry aswell!! Keeep It Up! <3 hopingg to see IF further progress!

Thanks Vijay great news ...flashcard system is awesome...

Hi Vijay I tried out the same code which u have used but its not working !!! 😔

See this is the code

Edited by vijay - 14 years ago
Hi Ishan,

I just tried posting your code again and it worked for me. So try again.

Cheers,
Vijay
Originally posted by priya.nair

As always great enhancements Vijay. Can't wait to try the flash feature. One concern will having multiple flash objects embedded have any impact on speed of the forum. Also is this extend able for signatures ???Also can we drafts and folders for PM;s along with the other features.

Incase it creates any problem or slow a particular page then Dev Team has to edit the troubling post.

Since we do not want to slow down the site for members so Flash code will just be restricted to User's Post and cant be used on Signatures.

Added to TODO List:

Drafts and Folders for PMs

Thanks for the upgrade Vijay.

Also I was wondering if there could be anyway we could send multiple members PM without adding them to our buddy list?
Wow Vijay Bhaiyaa...

Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!  I was eagerly waiting for the forum code for Flashcard... and you've made it possible 🥳🥳...

This is really awesome 👏👏!!!  Thank you for all the additions.. making IF all the more better 👍🏼...
Yup.. nice and good tips :D
Wowwww 🥳 just one question Vijay whats the new code for embedding youtube videos😕 I am confused and really want my video to be embedded😔. Can you please help😃
thanks for the new features🤗 with flash player! wanting this for long...i also have a suggestion if we can have groups in PMs like we do have in MSN, YM etc in that way it wil be easier to send group PMs for those who want and for those who do not want PMs from the particular member😊

and wen m trying to embed a u-tube vdo it doesnt work can u help us with that?