Rules for Signature and avatar:IMP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends, time and again, i have tried to pm some of you telling you to remove your extra large signatures. sometimes you listen and then after a few days they are back. sometimes you just reply ok and then completely ignore what i tried to point out.  So plz, go through this post and the link given below to  know the avi siggi size specifications.

Signature

Width: 600px (MAXIMUM)
    Height: 400px (MAXIMUM)
    You can place a TOTAL of 3 signatures. Out of which 1 can be animated (small).
    3-4 Signatures stacked together will not be counted as 1.
  • Wallpapers should not be used as signatures.

Static Avatar

Width: 100px
  • Height: 100px

Animated Avatar

Width: 100px
    Height: 100px (MIN) and 250px (MAX)
  • Size: 300kb

here is the link for the general forum announcement

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1287806

I too am really frustated seeing the weird way pages load and the difficulties in loading.
I love you guys, some of us, we have been together since the beginning of the show, and it is really painful to see, you who normally stick to all the rules and regulations r adamant when it comes to putting up your favorite siggie /siggies.
 plz read the size specifications.
 I know just posting this thread will mean nothing to some of you. that is why i will take this drastic measure.
 I want to see all the siggies and avis according to forum specification , and you have a week to do so, starting from now. I will check them all, and if still some of you havent removed the extra siggie or reduced the siggie size to specified size, i will raise your warning level by 20% as that will be the only way left out. and this goes for ALL MY FRIENDS AT RF, OLD AND NEW.

with love
TAN
 Ramayan dev team.
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the information
Posted: 13 years ago
oops, posted in wrong thread😆  sorry.
Edited by Mallika113 - 13 years ago