YRKKH 2nd Dec Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Akshara is very happy to see all her favorite dishes....she asks gayatri how she know tht all this things are her favorite??gayatri says naitik told her everything...Akshara becomes very happy..bhabhi ma thn asks  her to bring sweets for  her parents..gayatri follows her to the kitchen ....seeing gayatri Akshara says ma ...gayatri say yaa i'm ur mother..to me there is no difference between u n my 2 daughters...gayatri continues..i know i behaved very rude with u...but truth me i was only doing my saas wala duty...Akshara says no problem ma..she hugs gayatri...
at mohit's home...mohit's mother asks her brother to employ his son in his company...mohit's mama agrees...but he says he is sure mohit won't do this job...mohit mom says don't worry bro i'll make him understand..mohit mama was abt to leave but mohit arrives..mohit takes blessing from him...mohit mama says son ur adult now..its ur duty to take up ur family responsible..saying this he leaves... mohit ma asks mohit to join his mama's job...but mohit disagrees...he says he won't do this job becz his mama has never respected his father...mohit ma becomes very angry..
at singhaniya  house...Akshara takes rajshri in her room...rajshri asks her y she brought her here....Akshara says she want to tell her something very important...rajshri says she too want to say something...she continues...she got scared tht time whn Akshara called  her..but now she is very happy...Akshara says ya ma...my mother in low is the best  mother in low in this world...i don't know whether i'm her type or not....rajshri thn says ofcouse dear...she thn asks her wht she wanted to tell her...akshara brings the poem written by nandini...she asks rajshri to post this...rajshri asks her y she is asking her to do this...akshra says nobody knows abt this...rajshri thn suggests akshara to tell her mother in low...just thn gayatri comes...akshra says actually gayatri  ma is very short tempered..i have a doubt will she listen to this or not...hearing this gayatri  becomes very angry...she leave with an angry face...
rajshri n vish leaves...bhabhi ma notices gayatri is very upset...she asks the reason...gayatri tells her wht she heard in akshra's room... bhabhi ma says she must be wrong ...becz Akshara can never say this...gayatri says bhabhi ma it was my mistake i thought her my daughter...but she is my babhu...and bahu can't never b a daughter..
BREAK
naitik gets up n sees akshara is not laying beside him...just thn akshra comes in her room....akshra asks naitik y he is still laying??? dada ji must be waiting for him... naitik says he has info dada ji  tht he won't go with him today...actually i'm working hard thts y ...naitikk thn asks akshra to do his tarif...but akshra says no..she says she has some many other work...naitik says uff u n ur works....akshra says hmmm..i want to be like gayatri  ma...she is the bestest person...naitik syas u love everyone other thn me....akshra laughs...she was abt to leave but naitik says be careful....otherwise ur love for me will start decreasing... akshra turns n hugs him...just thn rajshri calls akshra ...she informs her tht she has posted tht poem....akshra says ok...naitik asks her wht??she says actually i asked ma to post didi's first poem....naitik says oo...akshra thn says naitik don't u think we should tell everyone everything??naitik says no akshra....we r doing this for didi...so don't worry...
at mohit home...nandini calls mohit...his mom receives the call...she replies mohit is not at home now...she cuts the call...just thn mohit comes.. his mom info him abt the call...mohit calls nandini...but he couldnot talk much becz his mom was standing beside him..
BREAK
naitik leaves for his office...but a parcel came in which there was an interior designing book ...akshra looks into it...she becomes amazed to see such love designs...she thn asks gayatri whether she can change her room or not...gayatri starts shouting at akshra ..she sasy noo...whts the need of it...don't try to change anything or anybody...akshraa becomes upset...
PRECAP
gayatri tells bhabhi ma tht naitik will never agree for changing his room..akshra asks naitik whether she can change his room or not

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update.

thanx for the update..kitni stupid si misunderstanding ho jati hai which becomes so huge..

Thanks so much, dear! 👍🏼 Edited by Nandalala - 14 years ago
thanks Roku
good update

another tuffan coming gayatri's way when she knows that naitik agreed to get his room looks changed!
thanx a lot 4 d upd8!!
Thanks for update..........