Old FIR episodes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys! Okay, I've been catching up with every single one of the old episodes of FIR, and I have all of them. If anyone is interested, I can try to upload some or all of them. These are the episodes with Shiv in them. From when he entered to when he left. I have the ones after that as well, but I don't really like Ali Asgar with Kavita. If anyone wants a specific episode, please let me know. I can upload it.

-Komal
i want the episode of 19th dec , 2009 where someone is acting like a ghost
hi please upload old episodes of FIR.......i really love the chemistry of shiv -kavita😆😆...i m searching for old episodes for a long time...but didnt find it anywhere...
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

Hey guys! Okay, I've been catching up with every single one of the old episodes of FIR, and I have all of them. If anyone is interested, I can try to upload some or all of them. These are the episodes with Shiv in them. From when he entered to when he left. I have the ones after that as well, but I don't really like Ali Asgar with Kavita. If anyone wants a specific episode, please let me know. I can upload it.

-Komal

Ya I Agree with you  I Don't Like Ali cause he is very small in height in front of Chandramukhi Chautala

TAARAK

I don't have the Dec. 19th episode.

please upload any episode because i have missed all the episode of first version.
hello....any progress......