Basera

Written Update-Last day last show-Happy ending

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello people,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So finally basera ended๐Ÿ˜ญ....It was a happy ending๐Ÿ˜ƒ but things changed abruptly๐Ÿ˜‰....... Well, I updated the 1st day 1st show with the title 1st day 1st show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....and at the last day, The title is last day last show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Sad but true....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will defo miss the show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....it had a gr8 concept๐Ÿ˜ƒ....and the actors did a phenominal job.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

Okay here goes the update....๐Ÿ˜Š

• Starts with where it was left, ketan asks who did all this and Keshu says I did๐Ÿ˜ณ...wow, i was so happy to see him standing talking and walking๐Ÿ˜ณ...then finally slapping ketan๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...oh it was a tight slap๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...The leftie man hit Ketan hard๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ...Oh, i love this scene, one of my fav from the serial....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
  • The expressions of RK, oh ho๐Ÿ˜ณ...damn goodโ˜บ๏ธ.....Then keshu says Get out of my house๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... I love it each time he speaks English๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ....too good...๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Ketan is confused๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ...He says this is my house๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...and how did you become well๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.... Keshu says this is not ur house, this  is and was my house๐Ÿ‘...remember you named everything on my name๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ....I became well the same moment i had falled from staircase....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ..knew it...๐Ÿ˜†
  • ketan says this is cheating, fraud๐Ÿ˜ก...i will file a case on court....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
  • Keshu smiles and Mehul says Ur lawyer is our man, we bought him๐Ÿ˜†...Aatish says everything that happened was our plan to trap u๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...the police, ur lawyer, his advice is all what we had planned.....๐Ÿ‘
  • Then ketan tries to be nice and polite๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†....says i m sorry....But keshu is in no mood to listen to him and forgive him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘....ketan says wont i get a chance to change my self...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
  • keshu says chance is given to humans, u have become a animal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก....So, Get out of my house๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...Ketki tries to convince keshu but Keshu doesnt want to listen๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.... why is ketki so soft hearted yaar.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Ketan says lets go urvasi...Keshu says urvasi wont go anywhere๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†..only u will leave the house....Then ketan leaves sadly.... hmm..aisa hi hona chahiye with ketan....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • Urvasi  is sad๐Ÿ˜”...kekti comes with food...Urvasi doesnt want to eat it...but ketki says for ur baby you must๐Ÿ˜ณ...God will take care of everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ...whatever happens happens for the best....๐Ÿ˜Š
  • ketan is wandering on the roads๐Ÿ˜†...Ketan goes to a fren for help and lending moeny...but the fren says sorry,๐Ÿ˜† i dont have it right now...ketan leaves.....In SM, Ketki is worried for ketan....๐Ÿ˜†
  • Ketan is having a Rs. 3 waali tea on the road๐Ÿ˜†...ketki saw that from home๐Ÿ˜†....Sad music at back ground....๐Ÿ˜”
  • Someone calls in home asking for ketan.....keshu tells mehul to say that No ketan lives here.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผKetki comes saying (bringing ketan home) ketan is here and will live here๐Ÿ˜ก....Keshu plz forgive him๐Ÿ˜ก...he is our son after all...Keshu says no... ๐Ÿ˜กthen ketki gives dhamki that if ketan wont stay here then even i wont.....๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Ketan says no maa, you stay here๐Ÿ˜ฒ.... i had done wrong, now i will have to improve it๐Ÿ˜ฒ.... papa, if possible then do forgive me๐Ÿ˜ฒ....Ketan about to go...keshu says stop.... Hugs ketan๐Ÿค—.... Ketan says i m sorry...keshu forgvies him....
  • Everyone is happy...Keshu want to have jalebis in breakfast๐Ÿ˜ณ....Then ketan says okay, but a family phot 1st...then the photo is taken....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
  • Flashback, where there were all frens...all the moments ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...NaSha, KK moments...Frens with each other.... Oh, so cute moments... Then Epsiode ends with showing smiling Keshu and Ketki....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

all in all a good episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ a happy ending as expected...Hug of the day goes to the whole cast and actors of Basera....
๐Ÿค—

Hug of the series for all time to Ram from me......๐Ÿค—

A round of applause to all the actors.....๐Ÿ‘

Love,
Pooja๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjinis thumbnail
Thank you for the update! ๐Ÿ˜Š At least they gave Basera a happy ending! The actors did great work, so kudos to them! ๐Ÿ‘
pooja_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjinis

Thank you for the update! ๐Ÿ˜Š At least they gave Basera a happy ending! The actors did great work, so kudos to them! ๐Ÿ‘

agreed the actors did a fantastic job....๐Ÿ‘
luv_pavi thumbnail
thnxx will miss paallu a lottt

saba
bblah3000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what hapened to nandini and shantunu?๐Ÿ˜ณ
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy ending... thanks!
pooja_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: bblah3000

what hapened to nandini and shantunu?๐Ÿ˜ณ

they did not show what happened to NaSha...but i think they had a happy ending at last
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnx.. aww so basera finally ended... it was too short yaar! chala nhii??
pooja_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: xx-ReenO-xx

thnx.. aww so basera finally ended... it was too short yaar! chala nhii??

ya..so sad chala nahi....it had such a gr8 potential though...but anyways as it is said short and sweet
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shantanu and nandini i mean amit and priya both quit the show long back....so  this had to happen......so so show...i only watched for amit...when he had gone...i too left watching...