Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainabow thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sony is a joke of a channel! They keep sabotaging their own shows, kicking them off the air, and then replacing them with more unsuccessful shows. Who the hell is running SETA anyway? Why hasn't s/he been fired long ago? Shreya, I could not agree more with your siggy!

I vote for another revamp of Sony. From now on it will be called CID Television Asia and will only air CID 24/7.
Edited by rainabow - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Knowing SET they might soon be after CID too. Afterall its the only show that gives them some TRPs. So they will want more and start introducing saas bahu twists and turns like ACP discovering Daya is his son. And then some lady officer becoming ACP's babu and saas-bahu fight b/w ACP's wife and Daya's wife. Obviously they are too foolish to realize whether its LS or CID each has a specific audience. Its dangerous to try attract the saas bahu audience. Your niche audience may also turn away. Sony had spoilt Jassi too in the same manner. In the end I just wanted it to go off asap.
rainabow thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Knowing SET they might soon be after CID too. Afterall its the only show that gives them some TRPs. So they will want more and start introducing saas bahu twists and turns like ACP discovering Daya is his son. And then some lady officer becoming ACP's babu and saas-bahu fight b/w ACP's wife and Daya's wife. Obviously they are too foolish to realize whether its LS or CID each has a specific audience. Its dangerous to try attract the saas bahu audience. Your niche audience may also turn away. Sony had spoilt Jassi too in the same manner. In the end I just wanted it to go off asap.

😆 😆 😆

Edited by rainabow - 14 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail
Aaaaah! I just read they might end Bayttaab. I swear man, if they end it I will never watch a nonsensical, stupid channel like Sony again. They promote the show for a week by canceling all of the other shows, and now they decide to end the show? I love Bayttaab - I love Karishma, Shamoli, everything about it. If they end Bayttaab and all of these awesome shows; Sony will be the dumbest, stupidest channel ever! If Yash Raj really wants to launch 5+ shows, why not make a Yash Raj channel, or distribute the shows to 5 different channels? I am never going to watch Sony again if they cancel all of these shows. Never, never, never! Anyone wanna start a petition?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Naah! Let them do what they want to. As they say vinash kale vipreet buddhi! Btw I dont want to hurt any Baytab fans but the show is really bad. I had such hopes from it after seeing those gritty promos. But its a complete rehash of Kasam Se with the focus on the middle sister. I dont understand why launch a show with exactly the same story as KS so soon after it ended. And the heroine...sorry to be rude but she is ugly when she is supposed to be this sex bomb. Whats really sad is that for this bad attempt they kept ignoring LS. Anyways let sony and sp go to hell!
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
It is very very sad that Sony is axing awat its shows left right and left. Do they think YRF will be able to get the much needed TRP.

May be at the beginning , out of interest people will switch on to watch YRF,

But I doubt they will continue if the shows do not bring something different.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think the banner will attract as its the first tme...also i think they are bound to spend a lot of money on promotions so that might help to raise the interest..what needs to be seen is if they are able to sustain the audience for the long run with interesting shows and good actors