Senthoora Poove & Sivasakti

SIVASAKTI Dec 7-Dec11 updates see pg2

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dec 7th 2009😊

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Divider Graphics

Saravanan crying in the pain...Gaya also crying in  Tasmark shop. the shop keeper asked what she want...half or quart? (this scene really tauching...a wife went to Tasmark and want buy alcohol for husband)
gaya said she dont know what...gave the money to shopkeeper..Shopkeeper give a quart to her...
gaya back to home. Sara still crying in pain....While Divya sleeping  in single bed....she didnt move a bit even Sara crying in pain...sara take the quarter and drank it as medicine.....Gaya and Sara crying....sara in regret say he makes gaya to do all this sin...he asked her to leave him with divya. Request her to get second marriage...
Gaya takes sara to hospital in auto....
Doctor is  hanging in mobile...Gaya aske the doctor to attend her husband. the doctor gave a lame excused..asked her to wait as no stretcher..asked them to seat first. gaya who cant see her husband in pain scolded the doctor.
Gaya: i want see dean right now..
Doctor: he will be in tomorrow..
Gaya get irrated and asked how come hosp lack of stretcher?
the doctor explain to her they  are many patient...have to wait...some more the doctor has personal life too...where he need to attend it too. then the doctor continue talking in mobile...
gaya hold the doctor collar and shouted at him...im husband in pain..do something...if anything happened to him.....(doctor looks at her without any respond...1 paise acting by doctor)
Break.....
sara lying in bed.. the same doctor attend him...sara  still cying in pain...
Gaya waiting at side..once the doctor came out she asked how is her husband?
doctor asked gaya to see him in cabinet...
doctor: where do he get treatment before this
gaya: in chennai...dr.kumar
doctor: be brave (dr say something...i cant get it..) after that muted talk....doctor say sara only has few hours , or days...cant do anything ...better take him to home..as doctor cant do much...( cant this stupid doctor gave some painkiller or some drugs? why let him suffer like that...? anyway this doctor really genuine..as he didnt try to make money by taking 1001 test on Sara)
sara shout in pain...a group of nurse and ward boy looking through window as he was new movie...
gaya enter in room,
sara say he is happy to see her as she only can help him...
gaya gave false information to him..say dr say sara will be alright soon.. but Sara didnt buy her stories..say he knows that his time is near...but he cant bear the pain..
sara request gaya to kill him as he cant bear the pain....sara said what he facing now because he abused her and child..(i think he in pain because drinking problem....)
sara asked her to kill him... gaya say they will face everything..there is no life for her and her child without him...discuss about their love...sara keep asked gaya to kill him(why cant he killed himself? jump from hospital  roof ......) at last sara say gaya dont love him..she loves her gold tha(li more  than him... she gave important to her poo, poothu than his life..she dont bother him..as thali more important......
sara get inpatience...scolded her..
sara start to vomit in blood...(dont know what happped to the nurse and ward boyno one come in to help him...)
Gaya want call the dr but Sara stopped her..
sara:dont  call dr...or leave from the room...or touch me.....
gaya cant bear his pain...sees him in good time....(double image...now and when he was in good condition) sara asked her to stay away from him...gaya say how to kill him if she stay away...? sara asked her to come near ..Please kill me....
Gaya goes near and kiss his forehead...

Frezze....

Divider Graphics

Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

(why cant he killed himself? jump from hospital  roof ......)

nice observation

i thought he was a nice guy only to listen to father what happened these characters - why the writer has to make the drastic changes

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Divya ...

Sara is a good person only .. He behaved so badly with Gaya , so that she would leave him & lead a happy life ...

Could the doctor be a culprit ???
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey everyone,

Is it ok if I join the discussions?  I've been watching this serial since the beginning and I really like it.  All the actors are amazing in the serial and the plot is going good.  My family loves to watch Kanan.  I actually only found that him and Sakti are married in real life a couple months ago.  They look cute today and she's pregnant now.

I saw Friday's episode and it is obvious that the serial is ending soon.  I don't like how they made Gaya's story sad since all of them were supposed to live happy.  Anyways I see the posts are reserved so I won't reveal anything about the last episode.

Overall its kind of sad to see this serial ending soon but long serials get boring after a while.

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i don't like the dragging serial if it is ending soon that's good

beginning was good and i wanted to see them reunite

i think the olderest one will prove that Gaya's is not guilty

she was a detective or something when she was in Bombay

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HURRAY .. Serial Ended..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks to the updaters of this show...cause of lack of the updaters we couldnt prove updates for the last episodes...!

Anyway..the show ended with Kannan killing Sevazhai, Sivagami accepted him, he going to the jail and coming out for one day to be happy with his family..all of his sisters lives happily with their husbands while gayathri is with sivagmi and wait for the day kannan will come back from the jail...!