*||* KDMHMD 400 Epi Celebration *||* (pg.10)

Posted: 14 years ago

Heer: (nods)Hmm, bohot. Tumhe patah hai, tumne mujhe kitna rulaya hai? Kahan kahan nahi dhoondha meine tumko sirf mera dil jaanta hai

Prem: Aur tumne Heer? Saath hoke bhi saath nahi ho mere. Mere sawaalon ka jawab sawaalon se deti ho. Aise karti ho jaise tumhe samajh mein nahi aa raha mujhe kya chahiye. Main tumse kaha dur aaya hu Heer. Main toh duniya se, logon se, samajh se dur aaya hu. Kyun ki main chahata tha kit um mere paas aao wahan jaha hum pehli baar mile the. Us soch ke paas, us bhagwaan ke paas, jisne hum dono ki kismet mein ek doosre ko likh diya tha. Heer main yahan ye jaanne ke liye nahi aaya hu ki tumhara jawaab kya hai. Main yahan ye jaanne aaya tha kit um mujhe abhi bhi samajhti ho ya nahi. Aur main bohot khush hu, ek sukoon sa hai kyunki aaj bhi mere dil se nikli hui baat tumhara dil samajhta hai. Aaj bhi dinya ki uljhano mein fasi hui Heer ki dil mein sirf aur sirf mera pyaar hai, mera wajood hai.

Heer: Mera wajood tumse hai. Tumhare bina tumhari ye Heer kuch bhi nahi. Manzil wo nahi jahan par Heer Prem se mile, Manzil wo hai jahaan par Prem Heer mein sama jaye. Jab Prem Heer ho jaye. Mera har, har pal, hark al tumse hai. Mera har din, har raat tumse hai. Mera saath, meri har baat tumse hai

Prem: Batao Heer, kaunsi baat hai jo tum mujhse chipa rahi ho. Kaunsa bhoj hai jot um akeli jhel rahi ho. Heerrrr, kaunsi baat hai

Heer: Mujhe maaf kar do Prem, mujhe darr lagta hai

Prem: Kis baat ka darr Heer? Kis baat ka darr hai?

Heer: Tumhare liye. Apne liye.

Prem: Heer. Main pucch raha hu kis baat ka darr hai tumhe. Kis se darrti ho tum. Duniya se darti ho, logon se darti ho, kudrat se darti ho. Kis se darrti ho tum. Batao heer. Ek baar mujhe batao. Main tumse wada karta hu, agar koi insaan hamare beech mein aayega, hamare pyaar ke beech mein aayega toh main usse hamesha ke liye chod doonga. Agar kudrat hamare pyaar ke beech mein aayegi toh main usse rokh doonga, uske har aane wale toofan ko mod doonga main. Heer agar mere hazaar tukde ho gaye toh har tukde se ek hi aawaz aayegi: Heer.

Prem removes payal from his pocket and ties it around Heer's ankle.

Prem: Ye wo kadi hai Heer, hamari pehli mulakaat ko, pehle din ko aaj se jodti hai. Us din khul gayi thi, aaj main tumhe wapis pehena raha hu, apne pyaar ke saath, naye vishwaas ke saath, ke ab humare beech koi majboori, koi dooriyan nahi hongi. Aaj mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai Heer, main ek aawaz dunga tum daudi chali aaogi. Meri khamoshi kuch kahegi aur tum sunnlogi. Agar tum itne dur taka a sakti ho toh mujhe yakeen hai, hamara pyaar bhi apni manzil tak zaroor pohchega jahan par is duniya ki saari khushiyaan main tumhare kadmope laakar rakh doonga. Apna ye janam nahi, apne saare janam tumhare naam kar doonga

PHug  

Heer: Ab hum kabhi judaah toh nahi honge na?

Prem: Jab tak is chand ki chandni shabnam ko chu kar uski pooja karti rahegi, jab tak is pooja se duniya chalti rahegi. Jab tak hamare dilon mein hamare dhadkane dhadakte rahenge, hum log juda nahi honge Heer.

Welcome Shelcome Dear Deshians πŸ€—

Congrats to each and every Deshian out here.πŸ₯³ Mubarak Ho.....

Yesss....we are celebrating the 400th Episode of   kis desh mein hai meraa dil   with the telecast of tomorrow's episode ie 7th December 2009 episode.

The lines written above, as many of you must have recognized, its the third Shiv Mandir scene we had on 26/27 May 2009. I used them as our intro to have a reference how our bonding with the show is the same. There has been many times we have loved the show, hated it sometimes, but tried to figure out solutions to our questions(which are quite still not answered i knowπŸ˜†) Also how we have all come a long way after more than a year and half. Today we celebrate the 400th episode and it seems like yesterday only the show had started. Hope it proceeds this way(of course if the track is good) for many more days to come and we celebrate the 500th Episode. Like how Prem and Heer reached their manzil, our bonding with the show shall always be tied till its end and after the show ends through its lovely memories. So i hope you were all able to connect why i started the intro with those lines. Just wanted it to be different.

(PS : U may pm me and ask if the above description dint make any sense to youπŸ˜†)

Also Here is the scene so that maybe we can revive our thots about our show, also also, we got our very OLD Premeer and their THE Premeer talks in this episode. And the date 27th May has been lucky and good for both 2008(Confession Scene) and 2009(Shiv Mandir Scene#3).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnFABYg9rZk&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnFABYg9rZk&fmt=18

A big Thanku to the whole team of KDMHMD. And a huge round of applause as wellπŸ‘ for bringing this show this far(In months of courseπŸ˜†). Though i know right now the track is ummπŸ€” quite not impressive, lets just hope they do this one better and we get many more good episodes in future.

Special thanks to
Harshad Chopda (Prem) and Aditi Gupta (Heer) for all their outstanding performances through out the show from day one. If not for them, all those wonderful Prem Heer moments would have been nothing. Thank you so much for all the hard work and efforts you both have put for the show and to entertain us.

Well well, we are so not done with just congrats and all the best. Have we??! We need some kind of entertainment so that we can make this day memorable for each other. So here goes, I have a contest below and its an open contest. Members are to post their answers replies in this same thread. Do not pm them to meπŸ˜†

Also if members have made anything special in celebration of 400th episode like
One-Shots/VMs/Siggies/Avis   or anything to celebrate it, do post it here, i'l add them in the second post(post below).πŸ˜ƒ

So Here comes the contest!

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago

So Here is our contest....well not a contest exactly....Its just a fun quiz..I have a set of questions here...I am giving no choices so that i can avoid members copying each other *ahem*...well I have tried to add choices. They are very simple. Post ur answers in THIS thread and DO NOT pm me.πŸ˜† I'l announce the answers exactly after 3 days and the winners. Everyone is expected to participate in this. I'll give one considerationπŸ˜† You can edit ur ansers how many ever times you want to till i close this thread. Deal??!!😎 And and NO Skipping any question...answer all of them even thru guess workπŸ˜†

Chalo lets get to the questions.

Qn.1 Which song did DJ teach Ashlesha when Ash was singing that song with the wrong lyrics?πŸ€”

Qn.2 How many times have Premeer danced together?(Dreams/illusions included)☺️

Qn.3 Date on which Preet and Meher hugged each other in the rain?😳

Qn.4 Date on which Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan(Chorus Version) was used first time on the show?

Qn.5 How many times were the song DO PAL used in the show?

Qn.6 Date on which Dheer(The actual character, not dheer#2πŸ˜†) entered the show?

Qn.7 Dates on which Heer sang "Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai Teri Dil Ki Zubaan"?(Note tht she sang it twice)

Easy Na????!!😎(PS: Plss use different color for the answer if u r gonna quoteπŸ˜†)

Now start answering🀣

And any contribution from any members, please post in this thread, i'l update them Here!!

Premeer Romeo and Juliet by xoHarshaox

Premeer Romeo and Juliet

Originally posted by tv star

Hello Everyone!!
How r u all doing!!
Congratulations on the 400th episode!!
I made a VM for this occassion!!
Actually i made it on saturday but due to internet connection failure i couldnt post it on time!!
Its on the song Tum mile Love Reprised
Hope u all Like it!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5INkCy4qV_o[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5INkCy4qV_o

Love
Dimple

hello everybody.....

here is my new Vm on the occassion of 400 epi completion of kdm....kdm rocks😊
its on the song tumse milke.......donno how many of you have heard it as its a very old song...but a beautiful one!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYw1L1Ynwv4[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

vandy

~kdmhmd dt~

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago
first of all, lovely post Nans! the Shiv Mandir scene sums up all that we have been going through the show. Through it's ups and downs, good or bad, we are here right now. all of us. and it is because of HC-AG, the whole cast & team of Kis Desh that made the show what it is today (regardless if we like it, or not. πŸ˜†) the 27th May Shiv Mandir scene, was truly a beautiful scene. something that VG hadn't given us (which is surpising, as i only expect him to do such remarkable work.) it had THE PREMEER in it which made the scene all the more beautiful. the old Shiv Mandir that had the 'eternal' feel to it. everything, everything about that scene was greatly done!..and really happy you chose that scene. 😊

now coming to the celebration, congrats everyone for making the show what it is today! from VG all the way to Sanchi (although i really don't want to thank her. 🀣 ..not yet at least. πŸ˜†) -- khair, regardless of what this show is today..it has given us beautiful memories. something which we all hold close to our heart. the shy & innocent Heer. the intense Prem. 27th May, 18th June, 19th June, the first rasta roko, 'Aaj Mein...' scene, the scenes after Prem's death. the Rajasthan scenes. greatly, greatly done. amazing photography work their also. πŸ˜ƒ so many fond memories. so many beautiful scenes that will always remain in our hearts. and with that, i will like to thank everyone, wholeheartedly, for what they made with the show. congrats everyone on the 400th episode coming Monday. hope we keep going like this and land on to the half-century mark. πŸ˜‰

congrats to everyone!!... πŸ€—

Questions

Qn.1 Which song did DJ teach Ashlesha when Ash was singing that song with the wrong lyrics?

Preet meri aankhon mein hain...Preet meri saason mein hai...πŸ˜† "Bani Bani" from Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon....

Qn.2 How many times have Premeer danced together?(Dreams/illusions included)

16! πŸ˜ƒ all dances na?...πŸ˜†

Qn.3 Date on which Preet and Meher hugged each other in the rain?

29th September 2008

Qn.4 Date on which Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan(Chorus Version) was used first time on the show?

how can I forget that?...18th March 2008 😍

L:   2..i guess....πŸ€”

Qn.6 Date on which Dheer(The actual character, not dheer#2πŸ˜†) entered the show?

9th July 2008

Qn.7 Dates on which Heer sang "Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai Teri Dil Ki Zubaan"?(Note tht she sang it twice)

16th October 2008 & 29th January 2009!

done!...πŸ˜›
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 years ago

Qn.1 Which song did DJ teach Ashlesha when Ash was singing that song with the wrong lyrics?πŸ€”
The one and only "Prem meri sansson mein hai" Sorry i dont know the exact name acually i do lol *Prem Diwani
Qn.2 How many times have Premeer danced together?(Dreams/illusions included)☺️
"Umm okaai so .... May1st, May 22nd, Aug,12th, then Dec somthing, june5th, then august somthing, then the terrace dance, the shava shava dance, the meray dil ka teray dil se,

Soo all together about 9 times.
Qn.3 Date on which Preet and Meher hugged each other in the rain?😳
29th September 2008
1st April 2008
Umm i think 2 times
9th july 2009 or 10th july
I dont remeber that song πŸ˜•

Will Post Os Soon

Congrats Peeps πŸ˜‰
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago
reserved..

amazing post nans...leme read n edit!..

Congrats on the 400th epi!...
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️ πŸ‘
Congo Deshians!!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Congrats to the whole team of Kis Desh...specially Harshad and Aditi and the whole cast and crew.... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Whatever the track is now..... our show Rocked Big Time.... πŸ₯³ And HC-AG never let us down....
And congo pholks..... It has been quite a journey.... fights,laughter and phrool n phreams πŸ₯³  The show and forum rocked!!!!! Congo once again "THE Deshians" πŸ˜† as we now famously known asπŸ˜†

n *mine* i'll answer those questions......

Edited by ...Anita... - 14 years ago

Congrats to everyone.

will edit later
Edited by Jyotix - 14 years ago
Congratulation Desh Team. Plz Bring Desh back, The Way it was 300 Episodes bak...
Amazing post nans πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratz to whole KDMHMD cast & crew πŸ₯³
special congratz to all deshians πŸ₯³
Keep Rocking guys πŸ€—

luv
Fatima
Edited by -fsn- - 14 years ago
GREAT POST NANS!!! πŸ€— Congrats KDMHMDians πŸ₯³  Will be back to answer the questions πŸ˜ƒ