Thendral

THENDRAL

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HI FRENDS, LETS START A BRAND NEW UPDATE SESSION ON THIS NEW SERIAL "THENDRAL" STARRING SHRUTHI OF JERRY MOVIE FAME, SUBHALEKHA SUDHAKAR, NIZHALGAL RAVI, UNNI ETC..

πŸ‘

THIS SERIAL STARTS FROM TODAY... AND GIVE IN MORE NEWS ABOUT THIS SERIAL..
AND THE CRUX OF THIS SERIAL IS WOMEN MUST NOT STUDY AND GO TO JOBS.. THEY ARE MADE TO JUST CHILD BEARING MACHINES.. AND HOW THE LEADING LADY OVERCOMES THIS PROBLEM 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey there sweety...

first of all, welcome to IF tamil section, hope u have a gr8 time here.

Please dont write in caps as its considered as shouting on the net😳

Regs the new serial Thendral, I am afraid we dont have any updates to do that unless some non dev team members comes forward...we want our regaular members to volunteer if they want to contiune with the thendral updates and discussion otherwise no new section or updates for this show.πŸ˜›

IF Dev team
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ok meli.. tks for informing.. ya im enjoying each and every moment here.. 😊 😊
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grey, would u be interested in updating this new
serial? - we are finding it difficult to keep afloat -
if u come forward to do some days - say 3 or 4 days
in a week, we can chip in as well - do let us know.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
hi roja call me sweety..im poor in updating the stories.. not so good in updating dear..and i wil try to update today after seeing the serial.. and as im not a regular serial watcher.. and i like to read ur all updates only..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
and if this new serial is boring to see.. i wil see only ur updates but i wil try to update in my own style..
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by hiya242 - 14 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
our director thols wil be coming back again with his mega serial "madhavi" which will be coming soon in the sun tv... but i don knw who is tat lead lady??? can u say further info... 😊 😊
SweetyGreen thumbnail
thanks updaters... ur updates are wonderful... and surely the admin has to make thendral a separate forum.. and remove it from kolangal forum..
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i am a new member to this forum. I see that there hasn't been an update for the drama thendral. just wanted to say that the drama has seriously become interesting with a great plot and interesting characters.