* Uravugal December 2009 Archive

Posted: 14 years ago

Tuesday,December 1,Episode-129

While visalam and ranjani waiting for an auto,they see their car coming,driver says amma and ranjani amma standing,devi says problem will come if they saw us together,Az says dont stop the car,ca nikkama poye pochu....

visalam and ranjani gives a sandhega look towads az and sir says"our car didn't pass that way today,at that time i was the ration office,car and driver both
with me"..
.visalam says why r u lying?enakku namma car and car number theriyadha? "...AZ stands firmly with his point,visalam forces him to tell the reason,ranjani naduvula poondhu kaapathufies saying iam not clear with the carno.whether it was TN 22 or TN 23..visalam goes,ranjani asks her father the
reason,he hesitates,ranjani says"appa dont do anything wrong,u have to live like AM appa,that is good for our family..sollittu ranjani moves away..AZ in deep
thoughts..

mugs reading some pathiram and senthil listens,its about the tansfer of property into mugs name,to be signed by krishnan and co...chitra listen to this
 (appada🥳)...she is angry..senthil parattufies mugs for the work he had done and also tells him to go and get the signature from Krishnan,since he is a very
nallavan without any hesitation he will sign the pathiram immediately,after all already AM sonnadhudhaanae,that his family will not want any property,what's
wrong in it?...chitra comes in..shouting"dont u have any mansatchi,becoz of this only AM died,now u r stating again?"..mugs mazhuping...senthil escapes from
there..
chitra continues"they(krish and co) have gone out of this house just to kaaputhufy AM's vaarthai,but u are only thinking abt sothu even now,shame on
u"...mugs says"chitra,iam a budhisaali and educated,i dont want to face any problem"..chitra says"but iam uneducated,i dontknow abt money,i know only
manushanga manasu,iam not ready to hear anything,u r esponsible for mama's death,"....mugs says"u too,so u r telling iam a criminal?"...
chitra says yes..and
she packs her bag..mugs muzhuching,chitra says"i didnt marry u becoz u r educated or u are a govt employee,my annan said u r a nermaiyanavar,that's why i
married u,but u r a cheat,then why should i live with u?"..mugs tries to stop her..chitra says "u dont want ppl,property aa kattittu azhunga".....sollittu
escapeeeeeee...

chitra sitting in her home,senthil comes and ask her why did she do this ,chitra shouts at him whatever happened in that home,is becoz of senthil,chithi
supports senthil,senthil talking like rombha nallavar,says"naan undu en velai undunnu irukken,u r acussing me?"....chitra not ready to beleive him..senthil
says whatever iam doing is for the good of chitra,but she is shouting at me..chithi supportng senthil"chitra,u sould not interfere in this matter,vazhapona
nee,adhuthavanga family matter la thalai idaradhu adhiga prasangi thanam"..chitra morachufy both..senthil says since maapilai is well educated he knows what
is right and what is wrong,chitro goes away...senthil starts continues his ularal with chithi.....

visalam searching for chitra,ranjani joins her..they say may be she would have gone out with mugs..mugs comes inside,they ask him abt chitra..without
answering mugs goes inside his room and closes the door..ranjani says"may be again chitra kovichukittu poitalo ennavao"...visalam shocked...ranjani
says"something big has happened which forced chitra to go out of the house"...
ranjani picks up the phone and calls senthil...says "chitra is missing,where is she and by theway,what r u doing there?"....senthil tries to change the topic...ranjani asks again..senthil says"yes chitra is here,chithi is not well,that's
why chitra is here to help chithi"..ranjani says"give the phone to chitra".. senthils says"chitra and chithi gone to hospital,after they come,i'll bring
chitra home"...ranjani says ok...ranjani explains everthing to visalam and says something wrong...

mugs walking outside the house...senthil comes...mugs asks "what happened,where is chitra?"...senthil says chitra refused to come,she is very angry....mugs
says "eppadiyavadhu samaadhana paduthi koottittu vandhu irukala illa"...
senthil says"she is not ready to listen,so i have told chithi to send her back
here,maappu,u should be very careful from now"...ranjani sitting inside..senthil and mugs walks towads her..mugs escapes from that place.."where is chitra"
asks ranjani....
Thodarum.........
Edited by atina - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday December 8th 2009 Episode 134  update

Pictures by atina
Credits to viluthu.com

Starts with conversation b/w krish and ranjani,ranjani saying abt mugs plan to take all property,and chitra kovichukittu going to her amma house,krish very shocked hearing all this,says"leave all this,why nobody went to samadaa thoodhu to anni ?"...ranjani says"mugs and senthil went to meet chitra,but she is not ready to listen..she will come only when this mugs change"..ranjani continues"look krish iam here to tell you one thing,if mugs come here with the sothu pathiram dont ever sign it"..krish says"sighn poda en kitta irukku,appa sonna sonnadhudhaan,all property only for mugs"...ranjani again warns krish not to sigh any papers..krish hesitantly agrees..chitra takes the baby and goes away...

krish in chitra's house..chithi welcomes..calls chitra...chitra comes and welcomes...krish says"i heard abt the problem in our house,Ranjani akka said everything"...chitra says"i know ranjani anni should have told everything to you,becoz she is the only one person in that house who vey well understand the problems created by mugs"...krish says"anni,nobody does thappu willingly,sandarpa soozhnilai is the reason for doing wrong things,iam very sad to see u and annan are like this that too becoz of me..i very well know the feeling of pirinjurukkum husband wife ,so pls go back home"..chithi supports krish..
chitra says"first pls undestand me,after AM's death our family splitted in to two,even after all this incidents,if a man gives importance only to the property ,then what kind of man he is?"...(well said chithu👏👏enga ellarukkum indha doubt irukku😕😕if u get to know the answers pls tell us too)
krish says"appa sonna varthai enakku eppadi mukkiyamo ,like that may be mugs kku edhavadhu manasula ninaippu irukkum,how do we know that?"...chitra says"i will not come there until mugs stop this sothu song"...krish again tries to change her..but chitra says "no..its my kadamai to change mugs"...krish talikng thathuvam..says"vilakku veettukulla dhaan irukanum,adhudhaan azhagu,u should aways stay with mugs,"...at last chitra agrees...all r happy...chitra gets ready....
krish and chitra come to AZ's house...chitra goes in...krish waiting outside...mugs,visalam,ranjani happy happy welcoming chitra....mugs says"this house was like hell without you"...(chitra vice versa ninaichu irupangalo?like "this house was like hell with you"😆😆)
chitra sees outside...visalam comes and see who is there...krish standing....she welcomes him in...krish says no, asks mugs to come out...mugs comes out...krish gives some papers...its a vethu pathiram...krish says"its not blank,all pages are signed by me"....all r shocked

mugs asks why this pathiram?..krish says"i know the problem,i have talked to anni and she respected my words and had come back to u,but she will always have a doubt that you will again ask for the property,so to avoid such situation i have done this,u can write whatever u want"...ranjani and chitra scolds krish for this act..visalam says its like avamana padufying all of us..
krish says "no,i have done what my appa said"...mugs muzhuching thiru thiru...mugs says"en nalla manasa yaaruma purinjukka maattengaraanga,i want to reunite our family"...(whats this new story??😕😕)
mugs try to tare the pathiram...krish stops him..krish says"if u do this it will be like avamana paduthufy appa's vaathai..."...sollittu escapes...mugs gives a vetri punnagai🤢🤢...yaarum gavanikadha maadhiri....😡😡😡

AZ sir sittingwith the papers...all are standing with some expressions...chitra starts"they have proved that they are nallavanga by signing this papers..now we have to prove us good by giving back the papers"...
Ranjani says"what r u thinking?come lets go?"...visalam says"u should have gn the papers to krish itself,if u go to their place now,parvathy akka will shout at u"...senthil jalra thatting to his maamiyar's words..ranjani says"shut ur mouth"...senthil's mind voice"enakku irukaadhu 1 dialogue..adhayum pesa vidamaattengara"...😆😆visalam supports senthil,says krish is not even coming into our house...ranjani says the famous mega serial rosham dialogue"avan uppu pottu soru thinagaraan"....senthil counter kudukararu"appo,are we eating NACL directly?🤣🤣(kodumada saamy)"...mugs tries to maintain his nallavan vesham saying"i did this for uniting our family,and also i've changed now.but krish by giving this pathiram gave a seruppu beating treatment to me"...
mugs continues"i will solve this problem,now we have to decide between the two,should we go there and avanama patting or should we keep this pathiram with us and try to unite our 2 families?".....
senthil mind voice"hmmm...maaplilai correcta route kku vandhuttaru"....mugs says"in future,if we have to give krish his pangu in southu we can use this pathiram then...till then let this pathiram be with us"...AZ sir agrees says"what should happen will happen..nobody can change it,everyone go now"....sabai kalanjufies...sir in deep thoughts with the pathiram in his hands....

Thodarum......
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

Edited by atina - 14 years ago