First Episode - Your TAKE

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Friends. Im Unnati 😊 I usually watch Perfect Bride at this time. It was a surprise to see Pratigya being aired . I continued watching &  liked the first episode. It had many high points , specially when  the men teased the girls in train , Pratigya maturedly tried to deal with them. ( It gave a positive impression about the character , as she did not instantly pounce on them.) I think it was  shot quite realistically. The main lead Pooja Gaur (Pratigya) did a fairly commendable job. I also liked the guy who played the negative character - Kunal Kapoor (Angad) . I saw him in a sab tv show left right left as Yudi &  he was so westerned in that role. But he played it well here as a Bihari gundaπŸ˜†  I hope this show is a hit.

Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I honestly LOVED the episode. Great start to the show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Pratigya dealt with the situation very well. Will post written update soon 😳

Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Frnds..

Im a hard core feminist so i was quite attracted to the show..the first epi seemed good.although i didnt expected so much to happen in the first epi..Hope the show keeps up to the expectation

Pooja : Pooja was good and quite convincing..but she definately needs to improve.she did wel in potraying the fear,i think she needs to concentrate a litle on her dialogue delivery,it wil improve her alot..!!
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mind-blowing first episode
I think they started it very well
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sarabjeet_kmh

Hello Frnds..

Im a hard core feminist so i was quite attracted to the show..the first epi seemed good.although i didnt expected so much to happen in the first epi..Hope the show keeps up to the expectation

Pooja : Pooja was good and quite convincing..but she definately needs to improve.she did wel in potraying the fear,i think she needs to concentrate a litle on her dialogue delivery,it wil improve her alot..!!

Im a hard-core feminist too. Although I never paid much attention to the promos, I instantly got attracted
when the epi was telecasted tonight. Its a nice treat for girls like us . The show also delivers a social message , I hope it gets the recognision it deserves.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can not comment at monetary without watching first part meaning first episode...

Take Care,
PS: Excited to watch this show badly
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds like a promising show. Will comment more after watching the show.
nikita_88 thumbnail
It was a nice start I liked the way she dealt with those guys, plus I am in love with her mom already hehehe, I love the actress playing her mom so can't wait to see what the coming episodes bring!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I also like Pratigya's mom Niki. That's what brought me to this show. Hope this show gets much success!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Isn't her mum the women who played Vrinda's aunt in TSPL? πŸ€” Looks like her. 😳 But yes, hope this show gets popular and gets really successful.

Do you guys no if Pearl Grey has done any other shows before this one?