Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRRKH 7th Dec 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy Guys, sorry Im so late.
I have so much homework and my grandparents went to india so I have to take care of my sister and baby cousin too. Please bare with my if you can, im so sorry!

UPDATE

At the Singhania house Gayatri says "how can Varsha come with us?" Naitik says that it should be fun. Gayatri says that if all their work is done as well as Varsha's then you can go. They leave. Akshara calls Varsha. They ask each other how they are. Akshara asks Varsha if she can come shopping with her? Varsha says okay, she can come. They put down the phone. Akshara smiles.

Varsha and Akshara are shopping and going through curtains. They look through dozens until they find one. Akshara smiles.

Akshara drops Varsha home. Varsha tells her to come in. Akshara says that she can't. Varsha says okay, tomorrow they will go out again to shop. Akshara says she will get all her work done early and come in the morning.

The next morning. The women do the tulsi pooja. After the pooja, Akshara instructs Gulabo what to do and goes and gives the tiffin to the men. Naitik, Dadaji and Naitik's dad leave. Akshara turns to Gayatri and says that Varsha was saying that they should leave early and she knows a good shop. Bhabhi ma asks if she's going now. Akshara says yes, she's done all of the work. Bhabhi ma smiles and says okay. Akshara leaves.

Akshara and Varsha are shopping.

Akshara returns home. Akshara starts painting. She tells herself that its okay but it needs to be a little darker. She paints another layer. Naitik comes. Akshara is talking to herself. Naitik smiles at this. He takes paint and puts it on Akshara's cheek. Akshara does the same. Naitik pretends to be angry. But laughs. they hug. They have a cute moment. They hug again.

The next day. The painter has finished the wall but has to do one more coat. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri come. Gayatri looks around. Akshara asks how it looks. Bhabhi ma says its very cute. Gayatri makes a face and asks if she showed Naitik. Akshara says not yet, she wants to show him at the end. Bhabhi ma laughs. She says thats good. Gayatri tells Akshara that they came because they are going to the temple everyone else is out except for gulabo. Akshara tells Gayatri not to worry. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma leave. Akshara smiles happily looking at the room.

At the office Dadaji is sitting down. Naitik's dad comes and asks what happened. Dadaji says that his back hurts. Naitik's dad asks why he didn't tell him. Dadaji says that he can't sit or walk. Naitik's dad tells him to come home. Dadaji tells him to stay. Naitik's dad says okay and he will talk to Gayatri. He calls and explains this to Gayatri. Gayatri tells Naitik's dad that they are going to the temple, Akshara is home. They put down the phone and Gayatri tells bhabhi ma what happened.

BREAK

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkloverdiamond thumbnail
Payal where do you live?  We miss your updates.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Have missed you Payal dear. Thanks for the update.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for the update

I think there is more to come, as I saw the last part where mataG is complaining to naitik abt aksh & when aksh comes she  is scolding aksh !
hey...thanx 4 d upd8...but it isnt completed yet, yeah???
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.......