|*| Lads and Ladies of the Month! |*|

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiya Friends!πŸ€—

I'm happy to announce our newest:

Ladies/ Ladsof the Month

As promised in last week's contest, a surprise is in store for all the winners. Please put your hands together and welcome our new Ladies and Lads of the Month: ...

H&rblock, Yipee, and PCRocks!πŸ˜ƒ

Not only have these members won the contest, but they have also been very active in the Ladies Special section lately. These members have shown that they can be and respect all rules and members.

Congratulations Ladies and Lads!

Being a Lady or Lad of the Week is not all fun and games, as you have to answer a multitude of questions too.😈

First, some general questions:

User Name:

Real (First) Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why did you chose your username:

How does it feel to be a Lad or Lady of the Month:

Why I'm hooked to Ladies Special: 

My favorite characters in Ladies Special:

What I like most about Ladies Special:

What I dis-like most about Ladies Special:

What are your views on the Ladies Special Development Team:

My hobbies:

More about me:

What I like best at India-Forums.com: 

What I would like to see more at India-Forums.com:

Well friends, why not start grilling these awesome members?!😈

Lots of Love,

-Nikasha-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nik, thank you so much for this...seeing that I have done this before, I do want to give the other winners an opportunity to be grilled. Thanks again!
Nikasha. thumbnail
You're still a winner, so we will grill you.😈
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

User Name: h&rblock

Real (First) Name: Kalyani

Profession: Financial Analyst

How did I get started with India Forums: I was looking for written updates on some of my favourite shows so I googled them & discovered India Forums.

Why did you chose your username: I couldn't think of anything else.

How does it feel to be a Lad or Lady of the Month: Wonderful!

Why I'm hooked to Ladies Special:  I used to like this show because the story lines were so believable - I miss the original cast terribly!

My favorite characters in Ladies Special: Nanda, Shubha, Pooja & Babli - the original cast!

What I like most about Ladies Special: It is something that is at grass roots level, something every person can relate to.

What I dis-like most about Ladies Special: The direction the show has taken since they started focusing on Shivangi/Abhay & Babli's illness.

What are your views on the Ladies Special Development Team: I think they do a fantastic job!

My hobbies: Reading, reading & more reading.

More about me: There isn't really much to tell...LOL!

What I like best at India-Forums.com: It is a place where we can share our thoughts/ideas & also vent when things don't go the way we would want it to.

What I would like to see more at India-Forums.com: I am hoping they start a Ladies Special season 2 with the original cast then it would be nice to discuss a scene from the show & name it "scene of the week".

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god...this is a nice and pleasant surprise....am waiting to be grilledπŸ˜†

thanks soooooooooooooooo much for thisπŸ€—
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

First, some general questions:

User Name: Yipee

Real (First) Name: Anupama

Profession: IT consultant

How did I get started with India Forums: Was searching for some stuff on nach baliye 2 on net and landed here.

Why did you chose your username: cause am a very jovial person and feel life is all about saying yipeeeeeeeee and being happy, even in tough situations

How does it feel to be a Lad or Lady of the Month: Truly awesome...really glad about this and thanks so much

Why I'm hooked to Ladies Special:  Its a diff and realistic show though am slightly disappointed with the way sony handled things in the later days.

My favorite characters in Ladies Special: Honestly everyone...all r special

What I like most about Ladies Special: Realistic show and the actors

What I dis-like most about Ladies Special: The way it was ended.

What are your views on the Ladies Special Development Team: Absolutely fantastic!

My hobbies: Dancing, singing, acting, tv, net surfing

More about me:  Am a fun loving person and strongly believe in Live life kingsize! i love my family and friends and constantly strive to be a better person each day so that when i die, God is proud to have me with him.

What I like best at India-Forums.com:  Its my life now..i cant imagine a day without IF...just love everything about it

What I would like to see more at India-Forums.com: as of now, nothing in mind for this...

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Nikasha for this wonderful gift