Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo Discuss Here ONLY - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
The show is going on 2 gud yaar. it has already become the 2nd in ranking of all sab tv programes and its trp rate is 1.7
Originally posted by sweetshera

The show is going on 2 gud yaar. it has already become the 2nd in ranking of all sab tv programes and its trp rate is 1.7

Thanks for the trps dear!😳
ya watching her frm day 1 in the show bt still her part is 2 less compared 2 others though she is luking pretty

thnx  nandu its really gr8
Originally posted by mehraan

ya watching her frm day 1 in the show bt still her part is 2 less compared 2 others though she is luking pretty

yup she is mehr ji!😳😆
Originally posted by khushi909

thnx  nandu its really gr8

Sooooo sweet of u dear. U r welcum. Ya thats really a gr8 news.

thanx for info

'I have been lucky to have worked with good actors' - Mugdha Chapekar

10 January 2010 | 1:55pm    
  • Mugdha Chapekar who attempts comedy for the first time with SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo talks about her on screen marriage, and on her costars...

Mugdha Chapekar becomes a bride on screen for the second time for SAB TV's show, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.

Talking about the bridal experience, Mugdha tells us, "Shooting for weddings is hectic, at the same time joyous. For my COLORS show Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari I had worn the bridal attire for 15 long days. Bur for this show, I am needed to dress up only for five days. I am more excited to shoot for my wedding this time, because I have never seen a Gujarati wedding. My attire weighs nearly 20 kg and it takes about two hours to pin up".

Mugdha is trying out comedy for the first time, with the SAB show. "After Nanhi Pari, I had decided to take a break, but when I was approached for this role, I could not refuse. It is a honor for me to work with senior actors like Apara Mehta ji and Tiku Talsania ji", states the actress.

On her track post marriage to Apoorva (Sumeet Raghavan) in the show, she quips, "Oh, its going to be colorful. This is a comedy show, and obviously we will have a pleasant and enjoyable journey".

Elaborating on the caliber of co-actors she has worked with, Mugdha avers, "I shared a great rapport with Rajat Tokas. We won the Best Jodi Award as Prithviraj and Sanyogita. We were again together in Dharam Veer, and if we get another good role together, I think we will take it. I have been lucky to have worked with good actors like Rajat, Karan Wahi (Nanhi Pari) and Sumeet Raghavan".

The entire unit of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo is like a family to Mugdha. "Every moment on the sets is fun, and is the best. We crack a lot of jokes while working, and this makes matters so easy".

She aims to learn more by being part of the Marathi theatre. "Most of my co-actors in this show have a theatre background. I am also looking forward to such an opportunity. I started my career thro' singing, and landed up in acting. I had done 8-9 Marathi shows as a kid, and would love to be part of it again", she signs off.
is article ko padhkar mujhe itni khushi huyi ki mat pucho by god mugz love u sweety u hv told it rite rajat  karan n sumeet r very  god n excellent acters
👏
everyy deserving thing need to b appreciated n u did that
Thanks for the new article sweetie!⭐️