Gurpreet perfect bride story Only 4 Gurpreet Fans. - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

Excellent work yaar.. i am really impressed.... Hope that Grupreet will see this... i really like her.....

Againg Excellent work👏
THANX a lot safeenafarheen for describing gur journey so beautifuly....i am 100% agreed with you..

Just because of gurpreet i started watching this show..here is usa this show is behind...but once i saw the show and gurpreet was crying i saw all episode on youtube....i will say the way you described her is amazing exactly i felt for her... i must say that you are as crazy for gur as gur was for yash..you have noticed each and every moment, expression fof gur and yash..in my office lot of pakistani, nepali and indians are working and everybody like gur so much..we all are sad for her..

my heart is cursing yash and his mom...they spoiled the inocent girl. just wish God pls make them pay for their sin.
really like it . its to good and yah even though yash and gurpret relation was not happily ended there story will be remembered forever in PB....
 gurpreet truly is a winner but i felt bad when most people couldn't understand her and only voted to girls who had a couple like priyanka and puja at the first and now to rumpa ..
really loved it.gurpreet is always my favourite. all tthe best gurpreet
Actually I am happy with the turn of events. Yash made sure that Gurpreet can easily move on. This guy did not leave any chance to hurt Gurprreet to take his so called revenge. . To punish Gurpreet because she was rude to his MOM. He never even acknowledged that his mom was at fault too...
Just imagine what would have happened after they got married. Yash would have hurt Gurpreet at every step in life. He would always stay a momma's boy (in a bad sense). They would have visited only where his approved..cook/eat whatever his mom approved..named their kids whatever his mom suggested....
It is better to bear this little pain now then spend your whole life with no respect with such a spineless guy....
Originally posted by MONICA0819

THANX a lot safeenafarheen for describing gur journey so beautifuly....i am 100% agreed with you..

Just because of gurpreet i started watching this show..here is usa this show is behind...but once i saw the show and gurpreet was crying i saw all episode on youtube....i will say the way you described her is amazing exactly i felt for her... i must say that you are as crazy for gur as gur was for yash..you have noticed each and every moment, expression fof gur and yash..in my office lot of pakistani, nepali and indians are working and everybody like gur so much..we all are sad for her..

my heart is cursing yash and his mom...they spoiled the inocent girl. just wish God pls make them pay for their sin.
very well said and well done safeenasafeena.u proved to be a true fan of a true lover gurpreet
,gurpreet i love u and i wish u a better partner , i see ur love for ur parents and i am sure ur in laws will be proud for u too,i have my self experinecd same thing in my life but i got very supportive husband who changed my mistakes with his love,care and his maturity so i wish same thing for u becuase ur love so pure that u even realizeed ur mistake and for ur loved ones u want to change ur mistake which makes u so special ,dont worry this is not the end ,you will get who loves u and hope there there so many people who love u ..
take care my poor gurpreet,i can feel ur pain , u r true girl of this age and deserves much much
better
Thank u for such a wonderful post. I completely agree with you that Gurpreet is a Perfect Bride.
Really seems much happy to see Gurpreet Again..God Bless Her..
i appritiate your hard work . but i think yash was not a stoneharted or diplomatic person . He likes or loves gur but he gives more importances to her mom which is genuine. He was on national tv , he said her mom a hitler and gurs mom told that he dont have sanskaar so i believe that he dont want to create more drama on tv and he dont want to show false hopes to gur so he ignore her , and after brokeup with gur he spend his time by sleeping bec , he just doing timepass then .  i hope and i dont know why but feel that he will talk about gur with his family ( father and brother)  or may be able to convince his mom for gurpreet and your story ended with that then they live happily after.