Gurpreet perfect bride story Only 4 Gurpreet Fans. - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by hello its me

i appritiate your hard work . but i think yash was not a stoneharted or diplomatic person . He likes or loves gur but he gives more importances to her mom which is genuine. He was on national tv , he said her mom a hitler and gurs mom told that he dont have sanskaar so i believe that he dont want to create more drama on tv and he dont want to show false hopes to gur so he ignore her , and after brokeup with gur he spend his time by sleeping bec , he just doing timepass then .  i hope and i dont know why but feel that he will talk about gur with his family ( father and brother)  or may be able to convince his mom for gurpreet and your story ended with that then they live happily after.

Thanks Ur  hope comes true to make yashpreet..
Wat a beautiful topic was this!!!..Hats off to you (Topicmaker) . This completely described the beautiful & painful journey of Gurpreet. Her innocence & broken heart , filled tears into my eyes, many a times. I loved her through out & will always love & admire her as my perfect bride. Such a tender & clean heart. She had to go through so much! Damn that Yashdeep , who couldn't even stand to support his love! I wish Gurpreet gets someone like Harshit who can fill her life with colours of immense joy & warmth. I hope she gets many nice shows to do & rises to fame. Love you always Gurpreet. My Angel.
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Wat a beautiful topic was this!!!..Hats off to you (Topicmaker) . This completely described the beautiful & painful journey of Gurpreet. Her innocence & broken heart , filled tears into my eyes, many a times. I loved her through out & will always love & admire her as my perfect bride. Such a tender & clean heart. She had to go through so much! Damn that Yashdeep , who couldn't even stand to support his love! I wish Gurpreet gets someone like Harshit who can fill her life with colours of immense joy & warmth. I hope she gets many nice shows to do & rises to fame. Love you always Gurpreet. My Angel.

Thanks For ur support..
it is so touching 😭 😭
YASHPREET rocks 😛
Originally posted by safeenafarheen

GURPREET KAUR(Lux Beautiful Bride)
                                                                        Mumbai.. 

Gurpreet the girl entered with full of joy,childish,full of dreams,on looks so amazing,wat to say about her beauty she just charm,looking great with her height,weight,colour,eyes,smile,impressive.....  She started a journey of her love story in perfect bride,the show started on sep 12th of 2009..Gurpreet kaur the most beautiful girl who starts her life happily,childishly,innocent..                                      

Gurpreet Kaur

The first day start from Gala round where they introduce everyone,Gurpreet said she is a modern girl,she used to know the person who can accept her as its no ellogical roktok,she is the assistant director of yash raj flim..              

I want to be blessed by the whole world when I choose my life partner and this is possible through a vast medium such as television... All started leaving in Kanya mahal and kunwar kquaters..Gurpreet she made a Tikni sidish wen kanya mahal invites kuwars for interaction..she won the task,she went date with yashdeep nain.she given a yellow flower to him,he sang a song "dil ko tum se pyar hua pehle bar hua".she felt shy,wat a seen,lovely romantic moments,yash too start liking her and gurpreet too..

Lovely Moments                                                 

Yash dinnt leave her too cook wen she asking to him,shall i go to cook in kanya mahal near wall,wer the girl and guy can talk eachother,yash  gave her ice cream,they shared,they sharing their hobbies etc,on next gala round they r the first romantic couple..they both seemed happy.

Next they did dish surprisingly giving to kuwars to select one favourite dish made by kanyas,the dish selected saimya made by Gurpreet and she is the winner of that task..yash felt so happy,on sep 25th Gurpreet with one sari made material shown to yash by keeping on her as saree wearing..yash thrown choclate to her..the cute moment..on the other hand the girls start acting,but Gurpreet dint act as "Basanti"..yash goes on looking her for her innocent cute,childish act..

Oct 2nd Romantic Moment

She got a date with yash as she won task..in between those week from sep 11th to still oct 2nd,Gurpreet Tried as much to impress yash mom,she the one lady who doesnt see her as bahu w/o reason as she asking food by getting up early morning,Gurpreet love her By Keeping hand on yash mom head while Yash mom sleeping,but yash mom ignored her and says with rude insulting way get out from here..wenevr she triezs his mom never give a single chance,his mom always rude her ,ignored her,she feeling sad,she goes on trying trying,yash mom show her sturborness.

On Oct 2nd wat a romantic cute couple date.Gurpreet goes on saying to yash  on oct 2nd,give some tips to impress ur mom,and she said i dint complet my maturity level,she is expecting from yash to complet her,yash said clearly my feeling has started for u,ur sweet for me,i too like to marry u,About mom u just keep going,everything will be fine,but yash dint support her completely how to impress her mom,.Gurpreet asked if she got eliminate wat yash can do,he said i won't be here without u,nothing work is there,wat i can do here w/o u..Most peoples like this jodi bec,spark,chemistry everything looks superb..       

Planing for Dandiya moment

Yash and Gurpreet Practising for Dandiya that too a cute wonderful spark with full of chemistry between them.they danced superbly with cute love.that day yash  said to guys In the initial days, the kunwars played with a dartboard and named a girl they liked. Yash started by saying, "Gurpreet is a sweet girl. She's very bubbly,cute,beautiful and assiatant director,i like her,i had interacted with her much." Hitesh asked howz her height..Yash says, "Her height is good! She's heighted! with full of smile,affection clearly visible from yash face" ..

YashPreet
One day a football match goes with boys and girls for interaction in which Gurpreet seems very happy wen yash won by pulling the ball..yas seemed her wen he succed ,some cute moments,the song played "ye ladka hai deewana hai deewana,hai deewani"..Gurpreet seems too happy..that time too she was in feeling that yash mom not ready to give her a single chance,He used to say yashdeep,and in confession room..

Yash mom and Gur 

YASH GUR DATE IN GALA ROUND

In most gala round yash mom pinpointing Gurpreet,my son wont take decision w/o my wish,which hurts Gurpreet lot,she asked manytimes wer i was wrong,but that sturbborn lady never ans,simply saying i wont see u as my bahu,bec her mom choice pooja,priyanka and many more,..yash treid to convince her mom by saying hitler..but not much yash stand for gurpreet...            

Yash mom dint leave Gur To talk Yash
                     Yash And His Mom Hitler

Yash mom ignored Gurpreet
yash mom ignored to talk  gurpreet with yash,yash mom clearly said come out from yash wer yashgur sat in dinning table.. while yash entered into kanya mahal,she used to cry always y she ignoring me,and y yash mom goes on selecting amrita who is elder than 2 yrs from yash..she cries cries..

Yash mom sensible,she used to alone always in Kanya mahal       

Farah Khan supports Gurpreet

Yash mom is sensible she used to keep alone her always which shown on gala round and she cried by keeping shoulder on his son yash,yash said mom missing bro and dad and she sensible..yash and mom hugged her on oct 13th..Farah khan came she selected Gurpreet as winner of Rangoli task,she supported her fully,she said to yash ur mom is so sturbborn..y she plays with young girll feelings,try to convince ur mom..

Yash ignored Gur            

SudeshRani Brainwash Gur

A day come on oct 19th wer Gurpreet frusted with insult over yash mom on her again and again for 6 weeks,yash stopped suppoting her,on oct 20th yash said leave me,Gurpreet apologies i really dint meaned for ur mom to cry,my frustation level comes out bec ur mom totally ignoring me badly,if u in my place u can feel wer i was suffering,how am..Sudesh rani only supported Gurpreet wen yash mom rejecting her,she said to yash,yash said she was brain washing u..but Gurpreet childishness doesnt seem the reality of sudesh rani or i should ve to say that by supporting gurpreet in bad times,sudesh won gurpreet heart..But I cannot deny the fact that I was also hurt by Gurpreet's real affection for Yashdeep! Gur anger is just for the moment but at times things go wrong the other way. As far as I have seen you, you are a kind hearted woman not knowing how to execute things . No one is perfect at times even I might go wrong.     

Yash Throws Show Removing From His Leg Over Vivek

Yash                      Vivek

We People Has To Understand That Day itself About Yash Character When Yash Throws Shoe On Vivek Unnecessarily..How Cheap Guy,Always Tried To Prove Himself As Am a Good Character Person never Been in Others Which i ve in my Personality,Shame On Yash personality..                

Yash                     Nandita
Both the relation broke up yash moved on with nandita,but no sparks,bec of his mom he went off.Nandita is the one who start relation with vivek,before she try to hook up with Gaurav,Wen Yash seems she came towards her,these shows how nandita was and her character..Nandita broked vivek heart,said directly i want to go with yash..But nandita with her look,size never suite yash as Gurpreet.No attarction between Nandita and Yash.Gurpreet cries cries cries for her frusted level which comes bec of hermom,none girls can bare this much of insult which got from yash mom,i must say yash mom wrong by treating her so badly from first week,without a reason or w/o stopping his son relation with gurpreet..Gurpreet seems cries and cute and good with nandita and she learn to make khir for yash which is yash favourite..

YashGur
Nandita eliminated..yash and gur got a chance to meet over them by sudesh rani,yash gaved tight slap to ignore gurpreet,keep awya from me..gur asked apologies,but he never did,saying that am a very angry person,once i got anger,no can stop me..

Moments wen Gurpreet won Lux Beautiful Bride

The day come  to select beautiful girl from the contestant,came Anna singh to select,the winner selected Gurpreet kaur  as Lux beautiful Bride and crown has kept in her head and has give the power to save one guy from elimination..,she looks so beauty,we can see yash face sad that time,seeming that he missing her,he wants to talk her,but he used to act always diplomatically..

Gur saved Yash,Thn Gur Eliminated By Hitesh                         

The elimination time comes Gurpreet saved her love ..Yashdeep,but surprise factor is Gurpreet got eliminated shockly by hitesh hand,hitesh find out,they ll treat them..she went by keeping her good memories and leaving most of the indians cry..the next day she went out from  Kanya mahal,Gur returns flower to yash which shared on first date and he gives one gift to her..the next day came up with cd,shows Gurpreet and yash loves cute memorable moment,by seeing yash face its clearly visible that he mistaked,he likes her,he loves her,he seems sad with his face dull,he used to see daily her rose and missing her badly,Everyone has that much of talent to face read easily..he loves her,but never said in words,His body usually expressed that love towards her..I could see a real little feeling popping out of Yashdeep for Gurpreet. She has kept the rose and gave back to him. What a pity! Many things happen in life. There is forgiveness in everyfield. She is a girl still growing up.

Gurpreet as Wild Card Entry Came For Yash       

Gurpreet cames as re-entry,yash smiled happily,his happiness clearly visible,but the time he start agiain his diplomatic act,by saying she was good friend,judges forcing him to hug and clear the mis-undersatnding,but the guy yash was seen to be irritated,yash mom sayed gurpreet is my daughter..

Yashpreet started

Gurpreet yash romance,cute moments clearly visible while they cook dish in kanya and kunwars quarters..yash said while i out i ve a work in bombay while gur asked wat he will day wen he went out of show.they played game in which yash champy on gur's hair,sudesh rani named them YASHPREET,gur sayed yash abou this,yash seemed happy..it was lovely but the same next time.sudeshrani says one day to paper dance yash ignored to dance with gurpreet and saying the paper dance can be done with couples..gurpreet said wat here no couple has made before kya,y talking like this diplomatically,gur realise that yash doing same insult again over her as did before,then paper dance started yash and gur out they dont touch eachother..

Fake Enemy Pooja For Gur And For Show who Ruined Gur Dreams
                                   and Played With all Boys For Fame And Title Of PB,
                      Yash Looser Dint Find Her True Activity and Belived This Fake Girl,
                                 Hope now Yash Suffering For Gur To Not Give a Chance..

On the next gala round,gur discussion showed over pooja said to gur always eliminate yash and pooja came here for title not marriage and she wants to play and gur acts childishly wen pooja start playing again her game to yash and start to broke her relation shown on gala round,pooja revenge gurpreet by taking yash on ponds romance date..yash belived pooja not gurpreet while gur says true..none girls doesnt ve capable to see their house broking,and the clipping showed the rose was still ther on yash book near by bed ,the judges easily identify the yas love over gur,by seeing rose their w/o knowing yash,but the yash the one who wants to spolil gur dream and revenging her wat she did with her mom on oct 19th gala round..the clips shown how gur try to impress yash mom by loving,caring,with yash mom,all are happy to see yash mom and gur relation,but yash mom said she is my daughter,i am giving her love bec i dint give her much bef..yash and yash mom dance with gur on stage..

Silkina Came To Ruined Gur Dreams                                      

Yash Dates with Silkina        

Another enemy Silkina came to close the door of yash and gur relation,Silkina came as Main bhi hoon Lux perfect bride winner,she likes yashdeep to ve as partner by knowing that yash and gur relation start gain,but silkina came and spoiled gurpreet dream..silkina went date with yash but yash said he had no feelings for gurpreet ,gur is beautiful,good listener,understanging,very talented,mom doesnt like gur,thats broked,wat to say on yash his body language says yash loves gur,but words always diplomacy..Gurpreet cried"y i came back,kuch toh hope leke aye thi,but wen there r no hopes there is nothing nothing,mujhe yahaan par kuch nahin milraha hai sewaye yeh aansu ke"am buddhu stupid..Made Most Of d peoples cry y yash is playing like this,oh god he loves her but he wants to keep revenge..so he start his diplomacy..

yash has to either accept her and stand for he orelse he has to ignored her in soft way w/o showing his love over gurpreet to judges,audience,and public,yash fooled lot,he used to keep eating,sleeping,playing with girls emotion,feelings w/o thnking how i ve been with gur feelings those days,let us join again by having one chance to gur,by keep supporting her,and love her,the guy is the one who accepts girl with +ve and -ve points,being 21yrs yash and yash mom badly rubbed gur..by keep on insulting her,yash dint even talk to her while gur wont talk ,but dono yash likes,loves her,everyone know from his eyes,smile,body action..we can easily face the readings..the task mala making was done by kanyas,in which gur did a superb mala..yash goes on seeing her..silkina eliminated,gur fathers came,wall broken gur said this wall make my life full shattered,i dint get support from yash,gur stand again in danger zone,yah breating swallowing shoes he loves her,wen rajbir saved gur, yash seemed much happy,but dono wat is clear in his mind,yash loves spolied gur images,dreams,gur show her bluntness nature,no one girl can bare this much by being 21 yrs..the time wen shekar said gur wer u seems in this show,then yash smiled it was curtiest moment ever seen,dono wats in his heart..he loves,but he wants to ignore her for his revenge on gur for oct 19th..

Yash and His mom made Villian act while Gur with Nariyal on Task

Broken wall
dint bring colors in yash and Gur life,yash keeps usually ignoring,by acting dplomacy always..one task has been done to give narriyal for grand mothers,wen gur was seeing yash ans his mom,they both shown villian acts in their face,the bloody act..gur dad went out from the show

HARSHIT SEXANA

The pleasant surprise was HARSHIT SAXENA keeps praising Gurpeet for her innocent,beautiful,for her desrving and good contestant,she had so many fans,koi bhi ladka aapko propse marde ga,harshit sing a song "All is well All is well future kya hoga"to analyse the true love of gur from yash which clearly visible from yash face,eyes,his action,Always wat to say his body action shows his love for gurpreet,but words shows revenge,diplomacy act for gur to keep hurting..

Harshit Praises song For Gurpreet

Harshit praises sings a song "zara se dil mein de jaga toh"in which yash clearly feels jealous and his love over gurpreet shown in his eyes,that has reaed by judges,and by public.. We need to see that time Yash Face was so jealous jealous jealous and love for Gur Clearly visible to All Peoples...                                                                                     

Harshit Said To GurPreet

U ve lot of fans.Ur Fantastic Human Being,Good
Contestant,Beautiful,Simple,
        The main Think is Main Kya Tumhe Koie Bhi Propose Mardenga..    

Kash Ek Pal Aisa Bhi Aye,
                                     Waqt Ka Har Pal TamJayein,           
                                     Samne Bas Tumhe Raho,
                                     Aur Ommer Guzarjayein, 

Gurpreet Smiles and Thanks Him Specially
                                                       Who Had Understand me
                                                          On Just Seeing By TV.

By seeing This
"Yash Kept his Head Down With Full Of Jealous And He Cant See more Gur Gets The Praising From the other Guy"..He Felt shame,Dint Even Clapped Too While Song Ended By Harshit..This Comment From The People on That Day Who Sees Gur And Yash Jealousy..

Gurpreet usually keep bold and says truth,"Always truth is bitter",so some people start hatering for gurs true action as bitchness,rudeness,none see her true love feelings,how she hurted again and again,always blamed her w/o seeing the reality..yes gur is todyas modern girl..who has all good things,but god has kept much much better for gurpreet..

Yash feel Jealous on Harshit,Eyes is full of love

YashPreet Ends by Yash Diplomacy act

Gur said to judges and yash not showing 1% intrest on gur wen asked by rumpa,rumpa send yash to his home and he eliminated by priyanka and rumpa hand,gur cried lot lot lot after yash wents so many dates with all girls like Pooja,Swathi,Priyanka,Nandita,silkina..but gur never went out for date with anyone i mean she never showed intrest except yash..she stands with her image,only she loves from start to end yash gurpreet..

Shekar Ji Speaks On Yash Elimination

While Yash On His Elimination Shekar Said Bec Of Ur act Out:U Dint Expreesed Ur Love For Gur,But We Und Ur Love For Her,He Said This Indirectly To Yash..

yash dint even talk to gur while leaving Kunwar quarters,she cried yash even dint except her as friend,god knows wat kind of stone cold heart yash has..she cried cried cried,but stone cold heart never mend her ways bec of revenge over gur on oct 19th..

Yash Ruined Gurpreet Dream Totally Bec of Revange and Dilpomacy Act

Gurpreet,Gurpreet and Gurpreet alone should be made the lux perfect bride. Yash is out but he lives in her heart. She is GENUINE, TRUE, WARM, LOVING, UNDERSTANDING, TALENTED AND MOST BEAUTIFUL.

She is the only contestant who deserves the prestigious Lux Perfect Bride Title. Any other will dampen the crown and set a poor preceding of the popular show...

Malaika Analyses The Truth Of Priyanka with Questions

The last week for gurpreet
,she speaks truely wats she felt for priyanka,sudeshrani she felt abou her later,pooja,hitesh ,Priyanka..Gur used to discuss with dad and rumpa,but people blame as bitchin w/o having the reality, everything was absolutely right,judges too accepted and Malaika expressed y gur  said "Drama Queen" and she came to u as irrupt with priyanka,Bec Priyanka Always saying something ,doing somethin,rona dhona always unnneccessarily,she won involve in disussion bec she wants to be clear in front of audience..Malaika absolutely did correct by supporting gur..sheker suman,Malaika supported gur u can easily can won perfect bride w/o jodi too..

On Gurpreet's Re-Elimintaion

Gurpreet nominated for elimination,gur apologies she sayed wat she feels from heart,truely said,"but main zyada boldeti hoon,but mein aisa mean nahi karti,mujhe maafkardena in stage"

Malaika said All r Saying that Ur Very Lovely no one has this much of truthfullness,enthusiasm,youthfullness as gurpreet Am Sorry no one has this among all contestant here..All the Very very very very Best.And Best Of Luck..

Shekar ji said we too can start understanding u now how u right,with ur words too there is sweetness,

Amriata said,"werever i goes every mom used to say that GURPREET is my favourite"...  Aur"AAPToh Jaante hain "Ke Sare Ladke Gurpreet ke Deewane hain"..... All The Very Best and Good Luck     .......

Lux Real Perfect Bride

Gurpreet ends with sweet memorable moments in lux perfect bride,But to say the Real winner is "Gurpreet Kaur"..The Real Perfect Bride with Beauty,Talent,Behaviour,Honesty,TruthFull Heart Is Only "Gurpreet Kaur"

She is the one who has lot of talents,beauty,but times,yas,yadh mom wents wrong over her to ruined one innocent girl...

Yash And His Mom

Iron Lady And a Angry Man
yash idiot,u dono wat sins u had did,be ready,ur truth comes across world,no one cares u,hate u idiot..u wont get true love in ur life,u wont get a good wife,am damn sure,u had spoiled ur life by ruining her dreams..god wont leave u man..uuu ll beg as begger for a love,but at that time no one can love u,no one will be there to love u ,care u..u ll die daily..but the time is very late to u idiot..she is the real winner of lux perfect bride with her talent,beauty,golden heart..u the one who spoiled her dreams..

God,bless ,U had Eliminated on ur birthday"Dec 7th is ur birthday",may all happiness starts from ur birthday date..yash dint cried still,i dono how this kind of mens too in this world..she is the true lover,but since yash never understood,wat a stonecold heart he has,atleas now he has to realise,that he take so much revenge bec of her one day mistake did with her mom on gala round,but she immature now.21yrs only..she is a very good,innocent,true hurted girl..love u so much,i cant stop my tears for my lovely baby,u ll sure become a successfull director,daughter inlaw,a good wife,u r very different girl in this world,with u everyone ca attracted so easily,if yashpreet here means no one can dash this couple,but yash doesnt deserve this kind og golden heart girl like gurpreet..he ll suffer,and his mom wont live happy,..May all happiness comes to uuu..god bless u sweetheart..don think that u ve lost everything,just think with this lost u going to get much much more,god is with uuu..Keep always smiling,uuur smiling so cut,dashing,superb..i ve lot lot to write..i cant stop writing on u gurpreet,ur so beautiful..love u dear..

Gurpreet went out fom Kanya mahal with superb modern dress,she looks pretty,dammn sure,guys r thrilling to marry her,to keep friend with her..godgive all happiness to u and yash if u analyze ur true love u ll be the happiest person orelse u ll regret for this sin for whole life..its sure going to happen..

Note:Pray to god this much hurtness,love nevr happens with other girls,but gurpreet hurted her lot.God ll sure give u lot of happiness and sure u will become a successful Director..we soon cant start seeing ur movies dear..

Lux Beautiful Bride

This is the small story of Gurpreet,She went by saying "Mein itne traine Hokar aur mein itna kuch sikh kar ja rahin hoon is gharse ab jiske gharpe jaongi zaroor os gharke Perfect bride banjaongi"

This Jodi Rocks Wen Compare To All Jodi's

But last but not least i dint see the love story as such "yash gur",but i say atalas by having in my heart lot of hatreing over yash and his mom..No one rocks as"Yashpreet Rocks"..If this jodi comes no one can stop to win this jodi..

Ur Golden Memories Still Remain in Our Heart

But i ve to agree this too yash doesnt deserve a girl as "Gurpreet who has a Golden Heart with Golden Beauty"..

Hope Yash read this Article
-> And Analyse The Truth Wat He Had Did With Gur,Want Kind Of Sins Happened By Yash Angry man and His Mom Hitler..

Yash Always Says:Am a very Angry man in Profile etc..God Too Gives Forgiveness,Then Who is Yash and Yash Mom,they Proved they are cheap Hearted Peoples Who doesnt have feelings for loved ones..

Mainly i had noted Yash is a Fake one Diplomatic Person In His Interview..😡

😡

i think ur blind/ur in dreams.its not our problem what u feel and what u think and for u who is perfect bride
Thank you, that was wonderful thread
😊..Gurpreet rocks..she is the real winner..
😊..thanku for ur appreciation for my thread...Edited by safeenafarheen - 14 years ago
Gurpreet looks wow in Grand finale with that cute green dress..she just beautiful..love u love u Gurpreet.u ve bright future,with bright career and a good life partner with his family..God bless u  dear,,miss u so much,cant see u again.show has ended/.just watching videos wen i miss u lot..i want to see u soon as director..waiting to see u in Tv..fans missing u lot..come soon..Take care..😊
Gurpreet we miss u lot..love u..