Gurpreet perfect bride story Only 4 Gurpreet Fans. - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by safeenafarheen

Hi!..To Everyone in this Forum!...

My Humble Request especially to Pribir Fans,See this innocent Girl who is just 21yrs,in that age no one can get or tolerate this much hurt,If u don ve Heart or Feelings For her means Pl dont Write in this thread,This Article i ve wrote for those people who feel the true love and feelings for this girl and specially to Gurpreet Fans,She has eliminated,so far as possible dont comment Bad points to my fan Gurpreet Kaur..I hope Pribir fans are not this much guilty feeling people who can comments unneccessarily which is not truth,,..click the below link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2hTxEkfxAc&feature=related

Hope Everyone will give comments from true heart
                                           by keeping her on u peoples..   

Last But least Dont comment those people in this thread who against Gurpreet and who wonts care her Feelings and her true love story,her story in perfect bride and watever bad thoughts over her,i don want to see those people comments in my thread..Dont need to pinpoint her too,first think wat u r and then reply..Hope Peoples co-operate and leave this thread to only Gurpreet Fans....

Gurpreet is the one who has 1.Honesty
                                                      2.Truth nature
                                                      3.Beautiful,(Beauty Eyes,Height,Good Looking)..
                                                      4.A Very Talented Girl
                                                      5.Best cook of the house(Kanya Mahal)
                                                      6.Best Creative Mind Among all Girls..
                                                      7 .Little Blunt just bec of 21yrs and bec of yash mom
                                                              and yash that too she accepted in
                                                                    national Tv,i ll behave
                                                                       sometime  as rude,
                                                                            childish act,..

BTW u 1st says pribir fanz are heartless and dtuff like that we dnt have emotions?😕wheer u find us insulting her?and u directly bashing priyanka by saying drama queen and rona dhona?in the above pics youe own fav is looking a  DQ🤢henestly speaking i adored her a lot in initial stage her realtion with yash was very nice and yah she was sincere dear i do agree her feelings 4 yash were real and after pribir yashpreet were my favz in the show BUT!!!!!when gur showed her true colours ,every one can be lovely dovely but nature wahan dikhta ahi jahan aapko mature  hoke situations ko handle karna ata ho dear😕which she is not and u said priyanka karti kuch and kehti kuch?so does gur my dear 1st she said her DQ at her back atleast priyanka never talked at her back sweety she spoke on face not like her and on the elimination day she said her thanks 4 supporting me in yash's case hum sabne he dekha tah the way priynaka supported her yaar plzzzzzzzzz now u  show seome respect about er atleast mujhe tou yeh samjah nahi ata hai k gur kp priyanka se prb kya hai?kabhi priyanka ne uski burai nahi ki always supported her but jab gur ne usse Dq kaha so in self defence she also pointed her  and BTw that was also a truth  believe it or not!can u plz tell me one reason y gurp hated her a lot?and then at last elimination she again said gud things about her WOWWW i mean she can say whatever she wants haan and can iinsult a girl by calling her DQ?and when that girl says a fact about you so you can't bear it if u loves to give pain then you should know how to feel it when others gives it to you back which gur don't know she just want k jisse jo chahe bole aur samne wala aik  word na kahe  main kabhi apke topic pe comment nahi karti dear but aik taraf aap pribirian ko durre rehne ka kehte hain aur dusri taraf aap priyanka ko itna kuch bol rahe ho?priyanka ne bhi bohat suffer kia hai dear us jinta duffer koi nahi kar sakta from her childhood to her love life she is suffering if ppl can't show mercy to an orphan child y you expect 4 gur?priyanka ki feelings drama aur gur ki real hain?how doubel standared you are BTw   gurp is danwa dol girl acha khana pakane se koi aca nahi ho jata hai dear i am also 21 and cooks really well but i dnt myself perfect its the nature which counts  a girl who feels no shy in agreeing k i am blunt  is gud?as if she is doing a very gud thing by being blunt huh🤢aik taraf tou aap kisi ko Dq  yeh bhi bhul jao k apake buray waqt mein uss insan ne aapka kitna sath nibhaya hai go and watch those episodes and plz add those clips and pics aalso in your story dear every coin has 2 sidesshow both the sides  or dnt drag priyanka here just talk about grup!
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

BTW u 1st says pribir fanz are heartless and dtuff like that we dnt have emotions?😕wheer u find us insulting her?and u directly bashing priyanka by saying drama queen and rona dhona?in the above pics youe own fav is looking a  DQ🤢henestly speaking i adored her a lot in initial stage her realtion with yash was very nice and yah she was sincere dear i do agree her feelings 4 yash were real and after pribir yashpreet were my favz in the show BUT!!!!!when gur showed her true colours ,every one can be lovely dovely but nature wahan dikhta ahi jahan aapko mature  hoke situations ko handle karna ata ho dear😕which she is not and u said priyanka karti kuch and kehti kuch?so does gur my dear 1st she said her DQ at her back atleast priyanka never talked at her back sweety she spoke on face not like her and on the elimination day she said her thanks 4 supporting me in yash's case hum sabne he dekha tah the way priynaka supported her yaar plzzzzzzzzz now u  show seome respect about er atleast mujhe tou yeh samjah nahi ata hai k gur kp priyanka se prb kya hai?kabhi priyanka ne uski burai nahi ki always supported her but jab gur ne usse Dq kaha so in self defence she also pointed her  and BTw that was also a truth  believe it or not!can u plz tell me one reason y gurp hated her a lot?and then at last elimination she again said gud things about her WOWWW i mean she can say whatever she wants haan and can iinsult a girl by calling her DQ?and when that girl says a fact about you so you can't bear it if u loves to give pain then you should know how to feel it when others gives it to you back which gur don't know she just want k jisse jo chahe bole aur samne wala aik  word na kahe  main kabhi apke topic pe comment nahi karti dear but aik taraf aap pribirian ko durre rehne ka kehte hain aur dusri taraf aap priyanka ko itna kuch bol rahe ho?priyanka ne bhi bohat suffer kia hai dear us jinta duffer koi nahi kar sakta from her childhood to her love life she is suffering if ppl can't show mercy to an orphan child y you expect 4 gur?priyanka ki feelings drama aur gur ki real hain?how doubel standared you are BTw   gurp is danwa dol girl acha khana pakane se koi aca nahi ho jata hai dear i am also 21 and cooks really well but i dnt myself perfect its the nature which counts  a girl who feels no shy in agreeing k i am blunt  is gud?as if she is doing a very gud thing by being blunt huh🤢aik taraf tou aap kisi ko Dq  yeh bhi bhul jao k apake buray waqt mein uss insan ne aapka kitna sath nibhaya hai go and watch those episodes and plz add those clips and pics aalso in your story dear every coin has 2 sidesshow both the sides  or dnt drag priyanka here just talk about grup!

Hai i hope u r a priyanka fans,u siad lot about my gurpreet ,who is lovely girl..i just disscussed about my gurpreet only and i give my clarification y gurpreet said her dramaqueen watever karti kuch kehti kuch,this has been proved by judges too priyanka usually said to i wont be like this,and sudden off she used to do like that..abot back stabbing,priyanka has did with vrinda ,rumpa,hitesh,check out the videos i dont want to argue with u..bec of this arguments based only i had specified comments mostly not allowed by pribir fans..so dont comment..really its true priyanka tried to play safely she is 27 not 21 okay, gurpreet we love u..yesterday in sas bahu sadish too they remind gurpreet love story comparing,salman katrina,ranbir deepika,preety zinta with cricket player many story.news too said the villan is yash mom..okay atlas really i dont want to argue with priyanka fans..
my best wishes to pribir.hope they get married soon and let see the marriage pics in news,or onlne pribir fans specially from pribir fans from india forum..just hope best for pribir w/o arguing,bec show has been overed,just go head..i pray for my Gurpreet to marry a life partner who cares her feelings,love her lot,and for her career to become a successful director..love u my dear gurpreet..😊😊😊
Edited by safeenafarheen - 14 years ago

Hai i hope u r a priyanka fans,u siad lot about my gurpreet ,who is lovely girl..i just disscussed about my gurpreet only and i give my clarification y gurpreet said her dramaqueen watever karti kuch kehti kuch,this has been proved by judges too priyanka usually said to i wont be like this,and sudden off she used to do like that..abot back stabbing,priyanka has did with vrinda ,rumpa,hitesh,check out the videos i dont want to argue with u..bec of this arguments based only i had specified comments mostly not allowed by pribir fans..so dont comment..really its true priyanka tried to play safely she is 27 not 21 okay, gurpreet we love u..yesterday in sas bahu sadish too they remind gurpreet love story comparing,salman katrina,ranbir deepika,preety zinta with cricket player many story.news too said the villan is yash mom..okay atlas really i dont want to argue with priyanka fans..
my best wishes to pribir.hope they get married soon and let see the marriage pics in news,or onlne pribir fans specially from pribir fans from india forum..just hope best for pribir w/o arguing,bec show has been overed,just go head..i pray for my Gurpreet to marry a life partner who cares her feelings,love her lot,and for her career to become a successful director..love u my dear gurpreet..😊😊😊
BTW dear   yahan aapki gur ki baat he mujhe yaad ayi hai  k cningari laga k chale jate ho aag ka sama karna nahi hai han?you clearly attacked priyanka btw and us(pribirians) and tehn says us to stay away?y we have full rights to defend our fav as well dnt we?😕and yah she did but she she didn't did it about gur or rumpa?and i said about her and vrinda and pooja also knows what priyanka thinks about them priyanka k pas unko hate karna ka atleast reason tou hai  unlike rumpa and gur jo bina baat k pri k peeche pari rehti thi i also wanted to see her happy mera kya bigara hai usne ?but jo ghalat hai woh ghalat hai aapne apni baat kahi tou jo mujhe laga i also said and there was a time when i also used to like her but a girl with such blunt nature and and such attitude can't be an ideal sorry to say but its my POV and can't force me to change my thiking na i dnt have any prb with her as far she dnt drag priyanka in her talks  priyanka ne bhi sach he kaha tah about her witout having any partner she came back just to become PB that's it priyanka se kabhi uski burai nahi ki thi until she did and pri was hurt by her words that's y she said that
Edited by No1Aamnafan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

BTW dear   yahan aapki gur ki baat he mujhe yaad ayi hai  k cningari laga k chale jate ho aag ka sama karna nahi hai han?you clearly attacked priyanka btw and us(pribirians) and tehn says us to stay away?y we have full rights to defend our fav as well dnt we?😕and yah she did but she she didn't did it about gur or rumpa?and i said about her and vrinda and pooja also knows what priyanka thinks about them priyanka k pas unko hate karna ka atleast reason tou hai  unlike rumpa and gur jo bina baat k pri k peeche pari rehti thi i also wanted to see her happy mera kya bigara hai usne ?but jo ghalat hai woh ghalat hai aapne apni baat kahi tou jo mujhe laga i also said and there was a time when i also used to like her but a girl with such blunt nature and and such attitude can't be an ideal sorry to say but its my POV and can't force me to change my thiking na i dnt have any prb with her as far she dnt drag priyanka in her talks  priyanka ne bhi sach he kaha tah about her witout having any partner she came back just to become PB that's it priyanka se kabhi uski burai nahi ki thi until she did and pri was hurt by her words that's y she said that

Oh that cheengari words suits for priyanka,already i mentioned priyanka name bec of gurpreet matter only bec my gur said to her drama queen,which has been proven in many website comments and replies,priyanka too badly insulted by show last i mean at theend of show,i dont ve any bad impression on priyanka,but priyanka behaved so badly giving red roses to yash,her thought too yash mom identified so his mom named her show ke baad voh tumara bahi hai..friend bhi nahi indirectly said..i dont want to argue bec of why i should unneccessarily want to hurt others,i mentioned wats gurpreet fault to in those seven point,i dont like to argue between gur and priyanka,go head ya,if i start to say abou her means there is lot to say,many peoples pin point her on her cheap romance,looks,way of acting,doing this and that..so pl..leave it show has been overed,just hope best for ur dear priyanka..i too hope best for my dear lovely gurpreet..adieu..babye..

Oh that cheengari words suits for priyanka,already i mentioned priyanka name bec of gurpreet matter only bec my gur said to her drama queen,which has been proven in many website comments and replies,priyanka too badly insulted by show last i mean at theend of show,i dont ve any bad impression on priyanka,but priyanka behaved so badly giving red roses to yash,her thought too yash mom identified so his mom named her show ke baad voh tumara bahi hai..friend bhi nahi indirectly said..i dont want to argue bec of why i should unneccessarily want to hurt others,i mentioned wats gurpreet fault to in those seven point,i dont like to argue between gur and priyanka,go head ya,if i start to say abou her means there is lot to say,many peoples pin point her on her cheap romance,looks,way of acting,doing this and that..so pl..leave it show has been overed,just hope best for ur dear priyanka..i too hope best for my dear lovely gurpreet..adieu..babye..
here  we are talking about nature not looks dear gur ka relation us stage pe puhancha he kaha tha jo hum usse dekh patay  so plz dnt drag that issue here plz and yah teh show is over but it was you who involved ehr in btw  GURPREET aapke liye GOD hogi mer liye nahi hai k usne keh dia tou saari duniya ko manna parega if she called her DQ pri ne phir bhi uske nature k liye KUCh nahi kaha aapko kya lagta hai grupreet is flawless?kidding kya?dil mein kya hai only GOD knows insaan pehchana jata hai hai apne behaviour se but  there is no point to tell you na b'coz  na aap meri soch badal sakte ho aur na main ,aurjahan tak baat yash aur priya k relation ki hai and yash ki mom ki hai dear to priya ka comment bhi aapko yaad he hoga i think and yash ki mom was realy in love with priya BTW she said to her hubby tooo that priya is teh girl who can sdjust in their family and knows how to keep a family 2gether unhon ne itne time mein usse observe kia tha maine ya aapne nahi ok not only yash mom vivek and mum and even silkina said gud things about her and aapki apni gur ji ne bhi last time usko ACHI LARKI kaha tha aur tou aur pooja jo priya ki sabse bari rival thi usne bhi atlast yeh mana that priya is the one who was always with her love in the whole show dear so plzzzz ,agar aapne apne topic mein  priya ka naam na lia hota main apke topic pe kabhi comment nahi karti dear but jab mere fav pe sawal utha being a die hard fan i'll never allow some 1 to bash her just to show your fav innocent sweety agar honest log blunt hote hain aur unmein baat karne ka manner nahi hota tou i am soooooooooooo happy that priya is that such kind of  HONEST😕be happy and bye from my side too next time plz aap apne topic mein kisi ko attack na kriyega ya yeh mut kehna k some fan dnt post here  thanks😊a tear burns hundred drops of bloodwhen it cums out of an eye so always value some 1's tear
Edited by No1Aamnafan - 14 years ago
hiii safeenafarheen ...i would love to congradulate u 4 ur hard-work... hatzz off to u 4 the hard work.
since this was a gur. fans thread,i kept myself away from this thread.... but  my dear frnd....being a gurpeet fan doesnt mean ,u should critizes other contestants with no reason.... u said lot abt priyanka...which surely hurtzz me since ..am a pribhir fan.

yaar...giving red rose to someone doesnt mean tht u r in looking 4 a relation with that person.... whenever priynkas sis and brother used to visit her ,she used to give them the same RED rose ....so i think nw i have made one of my point clear.

when yash got eliminated ,he said to pri that ..priyanka we will meet outside.. and  yash mom said the same.... here u were his frnd ,outside u will be his sis and she too said will alwayss.be......safeenafarheen  aapneyyy use baat ko kuch aur hi nazar se dekha.... actually what they meant was ...they will never break their relation( b/w a boy and girl there exist some more relation other than love)

now u said judges supported gurpeet ....gurpeet was never supported by the judges 4 her mistakes....the judges praised her after her elimination. they never supported her statement  drama queen ,infact shekhar suman supported pri by saying to gur that everyones nature r diff.

pri being diplomatic/backstabbing.....excuseme my frnd...what do u mean by that ....i have watched the entire episode...but never come across as what u said....ofcourse these things were commented abt her by rumpa...that doent mean they r the facts.....4 me rumpa was the biggest diplomatic contestant of the entire show.....she said something to one person and then changed herself according to the situvation..

ib b/w let me tell u one thing that am not a gurpeet hater...infact i loved her at begining because yash was 2nd fav. kuvar. and offcourse she too was very sweet... but blunt....being blunt is not a credit and  age has nothing to do with that....i too admit she have faced some bad situvatuion in the show... but majority of them were made by herself only. YASh and his mom gave her a 2nd chance when she made a comeback....but what happened ..??she herself was the reason to spoli her relationship with yash ...no one else. and 4 that yyy r u bringing pri into it  and critizing her....if gurpeet handed the situvation as that did by pri....then v might have got to ccc yash and gurpeets marriage......but unfortunately gurpeet fans and gurpeet was very proud of her being blunt.

and i would love to give credit to hitesh mom 4 the failure of yashpreet relation.... gurpeet never knows who her real wellwisher is..... indeed i feel bad 4 the girl..... but plzzzzzzzzzz dont bring priyanka into it....shezzzz the one who suffered the most in the show..

and u said  something like this ...check out all sitesss ...all r telling  SHEZZ DQ like stuff naaaa..... my dear frnd  me 222 saying the same thing....do checkout all the websites....u can find priyanka has got the maximum number of supporter in every site....sss i too admit in every site there r some anti-priyankass,but when compared to her supporters they r very few in number.

srry if i have hurt u..... my intension was neither to  hurt anyones feelings nor to dispute with u......

every girl have their own positives and negatives ,wheather it be gurpeet or priyanka.....no one is perfect but r good...
in b/w both priyanka and gurpeet r good frndzzz..after the show pri  got injured her wrist while doing some masti with gurpeet....... and at the end gurpeet too had some good words 4 pri.
Edited by sweetymol - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sweetymol

hiii safeenafarheen ...i would love to congradulate u 4 ur hard-work... hatzz off to u 4 the hard work.
since this was a gur. fans thread,i kept myself away from this thread.... but  my dear frnd....being a gurpeet fan doesnt mean ,u should critizes other contestants with no reason.... u said lot abt priyanka...which surely hurtzz me since ..am a pribhir fan.

yaar...giving red rose to someone doesnt mean tht u r in looking 4 a relation with that person.... whenever priynkas sis and brother used to visit her ,she used to give them the same RED rose ....so i think nw i have made one of my point clear.

when yash got eliminated ,he said to pri that ..priyanka we will meet outside.. and  yash mom said the same.... here u were his frnd ,outside u will be his sis and she too said will alwayss.be......safeenafarheen  aapneyyy use baat ko kuch aur hi nazar se dekha.... actually what they meant was ...they will never break their relation( b/w a boy and girl there exist some more relation other than love)

now u said judges supported gurpeet ....gurpeet was never supported by the judges 4 her mistakes....the judges praised her after her elimination. they never supported her statement  drama queen ,infact shekhar suman supported pri by saying to gur that everyones nature r diff.

pri being diplomatic/backstabbing.....excuseme my frnd...what do u mean by that ....i have watched the entire episode...but never come across as what u said....ofcourse these things were commented abt her by rumpa...that doent mean they r the facts.....4 me rumpa was the biggest diplomatic contestant of the entire show.....she said something to one person and then changed herself according to the situvation..

ib b/w let me tell u one thing that am not a gurpeet hater...infact i loved her at begining because yash was 2nd fav. kuvar. and offcourse she too was very sweet... but blunt....being blunt is not a credit and  age has nothing to do with that....i too admit she have faced some bad situvatuion in the show... but majority of them were made by herself only. YASh and his mom gave her a 2nd chance when she made a comeback....but what happened ..??she herself was the reason to spoli her relationship with yash ...no one else. and 4 that yyy r u bringing pri into it  and critizing her....if gurpeet handed the situvation as that did by pri....then v might have got to ccc yash and gurpeets marriage......but unfortunately gurpeet fans and gurpeet was very proud of her being blunt.

and i would love to give credit to hitesh mom 4 the failure of yashpreet relation.... gurpeet never knows who her real wellwisher is..... indeed i feel bad 4 the girl..... but plzzzzzzzzzz dont bring priyanka into it....shezzzz the one who suffered the most in the show..

and u said  something like this ...check out all sitesss ...all r telling  SHEZZ DQ like stuff naaaa..... my dear frnd  me 222 saying the same thing....do checkout all the websites....u can find priyanka has got the maximum number of supporter in every site....sss i too admit in every site there r some anti-priyankass,but when compared to her supporters they r very few in number.

srry if i have hurt u..... my intension was neither to  hurt anyones feelings nor to dispute with u......

every girl have their own positives and negatives ,wheather it be gurpeet or priyanka.....no one is perfect but r good...
in b/w both priyanka and gurpeet r good frndzzz..after the show pri  got injured her wrist while doing some masti with gurpeet....... and at the end gurpeet too had some good words 4 pri.
exactly this i was trying to explain to my  dear toipic starter if u say soem fanz to stay away u should not drag their favz into the disscussions by caling pri DQ  u think waa gurp's gudness then its the way of your thinking🤢priya bhi iske jwab mein usse kafi kuch bol sakti thi to both rumpa and grupreet but she didn't it shows her gudness BTw and  No can 4get teh way priya suppported GUr in her  bad times but what gurp di with her?when priya needed some 1  badly b'coz  pf her and raj's relation these 2 girls started  making her life a living hell if this is perect bride then i am happy priya is NOT  and about priya and yash relation u are are right dear  there is not only one relation in a guy and a girl  agar aisa hota tou yash ki jagah raj eliminate hota last time by priya dear and about pooja and vrinda thing  priya ne sirf itan kaha tha k they didn't said even hi to them i dnt think it is A BIG BURAI  liek calling some 1 DQ😕pooja ne priya k liye bahar jake jo kuch kaha uske baad bhi priya ne uske liye itna kuch nahi kaha jo gru ne priya k liye bina kisi baat he bol dia just b'coz gur was jealouse of her being BOTW again and again and b'coz of her friendship with yash  got it!if you can harsh then we can also dearage really doesn't matters b'coz  NATURE by born hota ahi aur i bet k aaj se 20 saal baad gur aur zyada blunt hogi istead of being  sensible b'coz usko ismein kuch ghalat nahi lagta hai  tou woh improve kya karegi?aapko uski qualities define karna hain u plz do BUTTTTTTT  dnt u dare   call pri BAD 4 showing GUR innocent which is never BTw i used to love her in intial stage b'coz tah tak maien uska blunt roop nahi dekha tha  but afater that i didn't care 4 her  i like only YASH  but i dnt have soem negative feelings 4 her as well i wish her to be happy  but i cant't ever 4give her 4 what she did to priya
Thank you so so so so much for this topic...i agree wid each n every word of urs..it was very much needed...thank you for puuting so much of efforts,..Gurpreet was my favorite...love u for making such a beautiful topic...btw any news abt her??
Age cannot be  taken  for granted  age  factor
does  matter but 21 yrs is  not such
a tender age that u  don't know how to behave,I  liked
the  girl  initially as  she  really has some qualities
she  was really ignored  by  yash's  mom the  lady
 made  up  her mind  and stuck  to her views about
 the girl she  should  be given a chance (I feel).
Things started  changing  when Gurpreet insulted
yash's  mom and thus  unintentionally she proved
her right and  yash also realized that  his mom  was
right Gurpreet cannot be settle in there family.
   Then she insulted her best friend  Puja and
afterwards  Pri and her frustration  for Pri might be
because yash was his  very  good  friend and  yash's
mom  liked her a lot. I could  not be able to understand
yash as  while  cooking  with Gurpreet he seemed much
 happier than why he  ignored  her while leaving(can some
one explain me) .I  disagree  to the point that  she  hasn't
intracted  with any other  guy  she has  intracted  with
Raj  as  after her widcard  entry  she said  that  my
parents  want  me to intract  with  Raj  as he  is a
geniun  guy but she  really loved Yash and we cannot
regret that.Her outspoken nature,over-reaction  over
different situations,her attitude,immaturity,approach 
and her trust over Gulabo were the main causes of her
loosing  yash and also the show.
Originally posted by firefly99

Age cannot be  taken  for granted  age  factor
does  matter but 21 yrs is  not such
a tender age that u  don't know how to behave,I  liked
the  girl  initially as  she  really has some qualities
she  was really ignored  by  yash's  mom the  lady
 made  up  her mind  and stuck  to her views about
 the girl she  should  be given a chance (I feel).
Things started  changing  when Gurpreet insulted
yash's  mom and thus  unintentionally she proved
her right and  yash also realized that  his mom  was
right Gurpreet cannot be settle in there family.
   Then she insulted her best friend  Puja and
afterwards  Pri and her frustration  for Pri might be
because yash was his  very  good  friend and  yash's
mom  liked her a lot. I could  not be able to understand
yash as  while  cooking  with Gurpreet he seemed much
 happier than why he  ignored  her while leaving(can some
one explain me) .I  disagree  to the point that  she  hasn't
intracted  with any other  guy  she has  intracted  with
Raj  as  after her widcard  entry  she said  that  my
parents  want  me to intract  with  Raj  as he  is a
geniun  guy but she  really loved Yash and we cannot
regret that.Her outspoken nature,over-reaction  over
different situations,her attitude,immaturity,approach 
and her trust over Gulabo were the main causes of her
loosing  yash and also the show.
ohh ayh thanks dear yeh yaad dilane k liye that she interacyed with raj tooo but priya didn't mind it   nor we😕priya ko bura laga tha but she didn't said like her what she said about pooja like pooja mera ghar kharab kar rahi hai lolz ghar bana kab tha jo kharab hua?😆😆