Gurpreet perfect bride story Only 4 Gurpreet Fans. - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

ohh ayh thanks dear yeh yaad dilane k liye that she interacyed with raj tooo but priya didn't mind it   nor we😕priya ko bura laga tha but she didn't said like her what she said about pooja like pooja mera ghar kharab kar rahi hai lolz ghar bana kab tha jo kharab hua?😆😆

ur worthless and meaningless comment for that drama queen priyanka..raj mom  said to raj while mom selecting their own bahu to interact with gur and after wild card entry matter gur just said raj their family liked bec he seems to be genuine.their families will sure  ve rights to say that w/o yash u can go for raj too andto forget yash while she was in home but she said while she was in home they family said ..gurpreet is the one she dint interact with raj,raj too try to move with gur,she the one who doesnt want to go with him,raj act smart..raj too played smart,he just want to be actor,just pray that they will marry ..gurpreet is the best,ur priyanka doesnt ve anything just to know how to act fake,stupid way to choose cheap romance ..god knows how she fake..she always says to i will do some thing and she always do something,priyanka almost named as aunty or uncle with many peoples..27 yrs fake aunty..thought to become 1st lux perfect bride with fake ness.she is the one idiot who interact with yash by giving red rose and trying to keep affair from both side..shame on u priyanka and u fan..

cant u understand a single word this is the thread which i ve create for gurpreet fans while show is going to end..just go u and ur cunning comments..goodbye..i totally against how the people can comment unneccessarily wen they dont ve respect or allowed to write comment.Did u ve seen while i was commenting on pribir thread which was created on the very first show by ussman,i ve respect for u peoples and comments,so i dont want to irritate u peoples who is pri fans on that thread.

.dont u understand my words..go and argue in all threads wer priyanka has been irritated and insulted badly,move from my thread.i don want to see ur comment..i said lot politely with u to dont comment again and again ..but u the one want to time pass and argue with priyanka comments in gurpreet story wer i want to see gur fans..if u ve some respect for u means dont comment,and sure u ll irritate with my comment and u will say i don ve intrest too tocomment,for god sake dont comment here.i too leaved u for ur replies to comment with unneccessry fake reason that too on that time wen show overed..but u again and again commenting wen i dint replied ur fake priyanka comment.go head dont come agin with ur comment..Adieu..

Sorry if this really hurt u ,i dont ve any personal issues with u..but i just want to keep this thread who cares and feels for gurpreet dear..go and keep ur appreciation thread if u ike priyanka lot means in pribir appreciation thread,Did ussman a very great fan of priyanka commenting on my thread..just follow ussman..I love to be a fan like ussman..just leav these to those people opinions about there fans and see the topic thrice or twice to comment or not if PRIBIR fans not allowed means,be happy on appreciating priyanka on priyanka fans thread.hope u ll understand..God bless u and ur priyanka..Take care of u ..Just enjoy ur days..show is over..no use of commenting now..just pray and enjoy ur level best for ur fans and hope pribir marry soon..Gurpreet seems to move on know with harshit..Gurpreet get lot  and sure she will get lot lot always by god grace wat she deserves,that yash idiot doesnt deserve a girl beauty as gurpreet ..Love u Gurpreet go Keep Going ,God will be with u always..ur fans will  pray for u..Love u lot Gurpreet.

Edited by safeenafarheen - 14 years ago
my dear frnd........... i understand ur feelings..... itzzz quite evident from ur words that u love gurpeet a lot.... i sincerly approciate u from my heart the effort u took 2 create such a awesome appriciating thread 4 gurpeet.
But yaar ...if u want others not to spoil ur thread ,then dont hurt their feelings .... if dis was an appriciation thread 4 gurpeet ,den u shouldnt have bring other contestants into this thread.....  u said abt pribhir thread naa.... Have u ever seen any of us mentioning abt other contestants in pribhir thread.... How will u feel if v say such bad things about gurpeet in pribhir appreciating thread.... it seems u r more intersted to potrate priyanka a bad person than appriciating gurpeet.... srry yaar i have hurt u ...
so u felt very bad when some said gur. tried 4raj...... ..ssss i do admit  neither gupeet was intersted in raj nor raj was interested in her. In same way neither priyanka tried 4 yash nor yash tried to ccc priyanka.....they were very good frndzzzz...hope v all followed the same show.....u can give red rose to ur frnd,brother,sis....etc......that was really sweet of her....$ let me remind u if priyanka was interested in yash,then she would have never shared her feelings 4 rajbeer with YASH MOM,when raj was out of the show......it was shown in a gala episode.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dear , do appriciate gurpeet ..but never bitch abt priyanka.....i pleade before u my frnd.
itzzzzzzzz really nice to know from u that u respect usman and want to be a fan like him.....Have u ever saw usman saying bad about any other contestants anywhere in his thread.

Anyways keepup ur good work with gurpeet.....All the best my dear frnd........ once again am pleading u  ....make good comments about gur. , try 2 avoid making such bad statements about pri in gurpeet appreciation thread.
i could have repiled u many things in support of priyanka and against gurpeet...but since dizzz is gurpeet appreciating thread i dont want to do sooo..$ will never do ........
Both pri as well as gur. have their own positives and negatives.
am srry if i have hurt ur feelings......belive me my frnd  ..... i never wanted to post in ur gur appreciating thread....but u forced me to post . by making such baseless comments abt priyanka.
..........my intention was not to spoil ur thread.............................

cute profile pic.

Edited by sweetymol - 14 years ago
Originally posted by safeenafarheen

ur worthless and meaningless comment for that drama queen priyanka..raj mom  said to raj while mom selecting their own bahu to interact with gur and after wild card entry matter gur just said raj their family liked bec he seems to be genuine.their families will sure  ve rights to say that w/o yash u can go for raj too andto forget yash while she was in home but she said while she was in home they family said ..gurpreet is the one she dint interact with raj,raj too try to move with gur,she the one who doesnt want to go with him,raj act smart..raj too played smart,he just want to be actor,just pray that they will marry ..gurpreet is the best,ur priyanka doesnt ve anything just to know how to act fake,stupid way to choose cheap romance ..god knows how she fake..she always says to i will do some thing and she always do something,priyanka almost named as aunty or uncle with many peoples..27 yrs fake aunty..thought to become 1st lux perfect bride with fake ness.she is the one idiot who interact with yash by giving red rose and trying to keep affair from both side..shame on u priyanka and u fan..

cant u understand a single word this is the thread which i ve create for gurpreet fans while show is going to end..just go u and ur cunning comments..goodbye..i totally against how the people can comment unneccessarily wen they dont ve respect or allowed to write comment.Did u ve seen while i was commenting on pribir thread which was created on the very first show by ussman,i ve respect for u peoples and comments,so i dont want to irritate u peoples who is pri fans on that thread.

.dont u understand my words..go and argue in all threads wer priyanka has been irritated and insulted badly,move from my thread.i don want to see ur comment..i said lot politely with u to dont comment again and again ..but u the one want to time pass and argue with priyanka comments in gurpreet story wer i want to see gur fans..if u ve some respect for u means dont comment,and sure u ll irritate with my comment and u will say i don ve intrest too tocomment,for god sake dont comment here.i too leaved u for ur replies to comment with unneccessry fake reason that too on that time wen show overed..but u again and again commenting wen i dint replied ur fake priyanka comment.go head dont come agin with ur comment..Adieu..

Sorry if this really hurt u ,i dont ve any personal issues with u..but i just want to keep this thread who cares and feels for gurpreet dear..go and keep ur appreciation thread if u ike priyanka lot means in pribir appreciation thread,Did ussman a very great fan of priyanka commenting on my thread..just follow ussman..I love to be a fan like ussman..just leav these to those people opinions about there fans and see the topic thrice or twice to comment or not if PRIBIR fans not allowed means,be happy on appreciating priyanka on priyanka fans thread.hope u ll understand..God bless u and ur priyanka..Take care of u ..Just enjoy ur days..show is over..no use of commenting now..just pray and enjoy ur level best for ur fans and hope pribir marry soon..Gurpreet seems to move on know with harshit..Gurpreet get lot  and sure she will get lot lot always by god grace wat she deserves,that yash idiot doesnt deserve a girl beauty as gurpreet ..Love u Gurpreet go Keep Going ,God will be with u always..ur fans will  pray for u..Love u lot Gurpreet.

btw  i earlier mentioned it that if u didn't mention pri's name here i nevre commnetd at yr thread dear but the way you potryed her a a villion of gru's story so as a fan its  my right to defend my fav ok and no can stop me by sying so and so dnt comment here chikne se sach nahi badlata hai  and about gur and raj dear if you follwed the show well then u must kew that when gur won the task she took raj 4 meeting in gulabi  mahal we can also call it snatching as u said yashpreet's relation was over proya usse red rose de ya yellow that's none of gur's or her fanz matter and as  u said yash is and adiot  so u damn care about him but when gur met raj  pribir were involve  y you always say show is over if teh show is over then you should 1st stop bitching about priya sweety then expect from others😃bye
Originally posted by No1Aamnafan

btw  i earlier mentioned it that if u didn't mention pri's name here i nevre commnetd at yr thread dear but the way you potryed her a a villion of gru's story so as a fan its  my right to defend my fav ok and no can stop me by sying so and so dnt comment here chikne se sach nahi badlata hai  and about gur and raj dear if you follwed the show well then u must kew that when gur won the task she took raj 4 meeting in gulabi  mahal we can also call it snatching as u said yashpreet's relation was over proya usse red rose de ya yellow that's none of gur's or her fanz matter and as  u said yash is and adiot  so u damn care about him but when gur met raj  pribir were involve  y you always say show is over if teh show is over then you should 1st stop bitching about priya sweety then expect from others😃bye
ADIEU......GoodBye..

I Know That too..I linked Priyanka Matter bec it was involved in gurpreet matter or else i won involve her name too in my thread as my intention dont want to hurt pri or pri fans..Anyway Go Head,Just Hope BestFor ur fans..Gurpreet will get wats in her life as pri too will get.God bless both of them..

Gurpreet am crazy mad fan ..Love u lot..Just Go buddy Keep Going U will Rock As Director And Ull get a life partner who cares u lot as Harshit..Best Of Luck For ur Life..God Will Be With u Always.And Main Ur Fans Is Praying For U..All India will soon come to knows After I Mean Within Few Days How U R And How U ll Be.Just Support ur Parents Gurpreet..Lots Of Fans R With U.If I Got A Chance Sure I Will Come To Mumbai And Meet U After My Marriage Dear.We Both R Same Age..Will Rock Buddy ..To Meet is My Dream,I Dono How Its Possible,But I Will Try My Best To Meet U Once I Got Ur Contact Details..I Dono i Can Get Ur Contact Details Or Not.But i Start Trying my best to search ur details gurpreet,Hope u read my article and was waiting for ur reply in my mail.God will sure help me in getting ur contact details.Being a professional with the help of mumbai friends in mumbai software company i will try my level best to reach ur contact details.sure i will get ur details within few months or years too,i will try to meet u once with a biggest surprise gift..God will sure help me..

God bless my dear Gurpreet With full of world Happiness..God give her all happiness wat she deserved..and my pray that yash wants to pay for his sins althrough his life..

Love u lot Gurpreet..

Edited by safeenafarheen - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sweetymol

my dear frnd........... i understand ur feelings..... itzzz quite evident from ur words that u love gurpeet a lot.... i sincerly approciate u from my heart the effort u took 2 create such a awesome appriciating thread 4 gurpeet.
But yaar ...if u want others not to spoil ur thread ,then dont hurt their feelings .... if dis was an appriciation thread 4 gurpeet ,den u shouldnt have bring other contestants into this thread.....  u said abt pribhir thread naa.... Have u ever seen any of us mentioning abt other contestants in pribhir thread.... How will u feel if v say such bad things about gurpeet in pribhir appreciating thread.... it seems u r more intersted to potrate priyanka a bad person than appriciating gurpeet.... srry yaar i have hurt u ...
so u felt very bad when some said gur. tried 4raj...... ..ssss i do admit  neither gupeet was intersted in raj nor raj was interested in her. In same way neither priyanka tried 4 yash nor yash tried to ccc priyanka.....they were very good frndzzzz...hope v all followed the same show.....u can give red rose to ur frnd,brother,sis....etc......that was really sweet of her....$ let me remind u if priyanka was interested in yash,then she would have never shared her feelings 4 rajbeer with YASH MOM,when raj was out of the show......it was shown in a gala episode.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dear , do appriciate gurpeet ..but never bitch abt priyanka.....i pleade before u my frnd.
itzzzzzzzz really nice to know from u that u respect usman and want to be a fan like him.....Have u ever saw usman saying bad about any other contestants anywhere in his thread.

Anyways keepup ur good work with gurpeet.....All the best my dear frnd........ once again am pleading u  ....make good comments about gur. , try 2 avoid making such bad statements about pri in gurpeet appreciation thread.
i could have repiled u many things in support of priyanka and against gurpeet...but since dizzz is gurpeet appreciating thread i dont want to do sooo..$ will never do ........
Both pri as well as gur. have their own positives and negatives.
am srry if i have hurt ur feelings......belive me my frnd  ..... i never wanted to post in ur gur appreciating thread....but u forced me to post . by making such baseless comments abt priyanka.
..........my intention was not to spoil ur thread.............................

cute profile pic.

Thanks Buddy For ur advice,Now Pl Avoid Spoiling My Thread wer u dont ve feelings  for my dear Gurpreet..just Go Head.God bless u and ur pri..I Dont want ur comments in my thread..Adieu ..Goodbye..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tb32_ES30E
decide kia tha k will neevr  visit here again but yeh dekha tou raha nahi gay socha i should share it with you may b aapki soch kuch badal jaye k priya  was never bad to gurpreet but  i know u will still  say that it was also a drama of her
Originally posted by dashingamit

Thank you so so so so much for this topic...i agree wid each n every word of urs..it was very much needed...thank you for puuting so much of efforts,..Gurpreet was my favorite...love u for making such a beautiful topic...btw any news abt her??
i have seen gurpreet in musick ka maha mquabala in january 9 and jan 10 with shan's wife....she was there to support to harshit saxena (singer)..who sang the thodi si dil mein dein jagah tu in perfect bride..

looks like she is doing great....wish all the best to her...she is my favorite contestant in the perfect bride,,,but because of yash and his ugliest mom she had gone through a lot..wish all best for her..
Hello Gurpreet! The sweetest of all at LUX PERFECT BRIDE. Look, you are lucky for not being able to forge a relationship with Yashdeep. Today, you belong to a promising singer in India.

Throughout the show I saw how dedicated you were to forge that relationship, but it all happened for your good luck. I quit watching the show when you were kicked out, again returned to watch it when you were back.

I must say, you are a loveliest of all, all of them...you were not there to be the winner...today you are the winner.

Though they treated you like that, I must say, you have lovely fans from Maldives, just because of the simplicity and dedication you showed for a life..it brought tears to my eyes to see how humble you were, how respectful you were to your parents infront of millions of viewers...you got it, you are the sweet heart of us!

Yashdeep and his mom went there only to promote him...they thought they could get a chance in Bollywood....hahahaha, they failed only coz they treated you like that.

I don't know much hindi, but I can say "aap boht sweet hein"...am I right?

BEST OF LUCK THE SWEET ONE, WE ARE VOICING OUR SUPPORT TO YOU NOT BECAUSE YOU APPEARED IN A SHOW, ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR SWEET HEART

My heartfelt thanks to the guy who created that forum!

wat a fabuolus topic starter ..Gurpreet u so sweet..
Edited by idrysafy - 14 years ago