Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 9th Dec Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nandini akshara reaches in the shop where  mohit working....thy thought mohit is a manager there ...but thy r shocked to see tht mohit is a sale's  man... thy call mohit outside.... akshra's phone rang so she went a side....nandini asks mohit y he is doing this job...mohit tells nandinis everything....he asks nandini not to tell abt this to anyone.... akshra come n asks nandini wht happened to mohit...she says nothing.....at nath house shuriya brings the model....nath family asks the model to stay with thm..the girl agrees...but varsha feels bad....at singhaniya house bhabhi ma n gayatri is very worried for nandini....becz thy were late...whn thy reach home gayatri asks akshara y thy r so late...akshara says she went in her mother home...gayatri starts shouting at her ..just thn naitik comes....gayatri asks naitik wht should she do to make akshra understand...naitik says ma pls don't ask me all this things...try to solve this problem urself...i've lots of other work...he thn asks akshra to listen wht his mother say....naitik is very tensed n angry...he is standing outside...nandini goes n tell naitik everything..she tells him tht akshra lied for  her... naitik feel bad for akshra...
precap- akshra brings gayatri bhabhi ma ,reshimi,nandini n naitik in the her room...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita thumbnail
thanks for the update :)
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update..it helped a lot coz i dnt get to watch the show nemore..
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  :)