Kripa_neha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi!!!!!!

I have a question to u Have anybody information about Jay Sean because I need it for school!! Perhaps the date of Birth or so on.

I hope u can help me !!

THanks  😉 

U all a great

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

there u go

Jay Sean is a 22 year old British-born Asian from Hounslow who left medical school in summer 2003 to pursue a music career. Growing up, Jay listened to a diverse range of artists from traditional Bollywood artists to R&B singers like Donnell Jones, Eric Benet, Boyz II Men and Musiq Soulchild.

Jay also developed a intense passion for hip hop, becoming more and more inspired by the lyrical skills of Notorious BIG, Fu-Shnickens (who he studied for a 'fast rap' technique), Treach from Naughty by Nature, Grand Puba and Mobb Deep, to name a few.

At 15, Jay became one half of hip-hop duo 'Compulsive Disorder', developing his double time rap skills while also working hard on his writing style. In his bedroom he began to amass cupboards full of A5 notepads full of lyrics and song compositions. His distinctive 'British Wit' paints an amusing picture of his life experiences so far.

Around Christmas 2002, Jay's demo made it's way to Rishi Rich's studio and within days he was signed to 2Point9 and plans were made immediately to launch him to the world.

Rishi decided to include Jay in his debut Rishi Rich Project record – a project aimed to showcase up-and coming talent. Jay was signed to Relentless Records/Virgin Records in July 2003, the label responsible for hits such as Artful Dodger/Craig David – Rewind, Daniel Beddingfield – You gotta get thru this and Master of Ceremonies – Do you really like this. The critically acclaimed debut single "Dance with you (nachna tere naal)" featuring Juggy D reached number 12 in the UK charts in September 2003 and paved the way for Jay's solo project released in early 2004.

remixfan thumbnail
that songof wit bips i forget the name.that song is rocking 😳 👏 👏
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: remixfan

that songof wit bips i forget the name.that song is rocking 😳 👏 👏

I think u mean Stolen, yeah I love that song to, really cool😳

Kripa_neha thumbnail
yes I have to tell something about the song Stolen and about him and I have to analyses
It is difficult for me because I cant talk so good in English 😳
desi_chick05 thumbnail
i luv jay sean 😉
he came to my school 😃 but i didnt get to see him 😭
Kripa_neha thumbnail
Do anyone know why he has written the song stolen?
Kaj! thumbnail
Jay Sean's kool. Like his songs
dannyk thumbnail
but what is his original name .. its not jay sean .. i heard on mtv interview .. but fergot now .. 😕
Kripa_neha thumbnail
His real name is Kamljit Jhooti