Rajbir ka plan fale ho gaya !!! hahaha - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

i,m not a big fan of rumpa or hitesh.lekin priyanka jo sab kar rahi thi jeetne ke liye that was not acceptable by me.I think jise uske would be in laws(in priyanka,s eyes) hi perfect bride nahin samajhte use desh ki janta kaise perfect bride banati.

waise bhi priyanka ko rajbeer ke alawa kisi aur ne pasand nahin kiya show par.
Poor  Rumpa  she  won  the  title  and  is  happily  married  now  she  has   to  bear  two  huge  curses  in the  form of  Hitesh  and  Gulabo  for  the  whole  life.Can only wish  her  BEST OF   LUCK She deserves that,a Perfect Drama Queen for the Dramabaz family.
I have always been neutral and never been on priyanka or rumpas side..i feel priyanka has been more of dramaqueen than rumpa and the pair of rajbir and priyanka have beaten them hollow in dramabazi..i also think their families have been party to this whole drama!!!..unfortunately they lost and got really nothing out of the show but a bad reputition....quite silly of them if you ask me...having said this i definitely dont think hitesh rumpa and families are stars !!
arey onke liya ya he kafe hai ki oh tv pe pb ka finale tak aye .
shadi to bahana tha serf

Originally posted by nishu786

u anti-pribiraians can't stop bashing rajbeer even after the show ended and humpa won. be happy for ur fav contestand but why u people r bashing rajbeer and priyanka. some people can't be happy till they bash someone. Get a life.

i m happy that hitesh and rumpa get married. but u people have narrow mind,why u need to bash pribir.

b'coz  aisa karne se yeh log yeh prove karna chahte hain k humpa won  b'coz they were deserving let them do this too yaar dil ko behlane k liiye ghalib yeh khayal acha hai lolzzzzz😆😆baqi tou  every one knows k woh kitne deserving the😆
😆
Originally posted by sonia77

I have always been neutral and never been on priyanka or rumpas side..i feel priyanka has been more of dramaqueen than rumpa and the pair of rajbir and priyanka have beaten them hollow in dramabazi..i also think their families have been party to this whole drama!!!..unfortunately they lost and got really nothing out of the show but a bad reputition....quite silly of them if you ask me...having said this i definitely dont think hitesh rumpa and families are stars !!

agree.
Atleast shaadi toh dekne mila😉
Hai Anti-pribirians Humpa the DESPERATE BRIDE won the show.🤣Pribir the most loved couple by millions lost😭.
The show was about perfect Bride not Desperate couple.
1  Where was Rumpa first 5,6 weeks oh she was with someother guy suddenly changed her Love towards Hitesh or managed both at the sametime❓
2  Rajbir the Hansome,modest guy his mom sweet whereas Hitesh hot temperd(I am not saying they can't marry) will shout whatever comes on his mind his mom Dominating ,cunning ,playing politics.
3  Rumpa the Bitch,Drama queen,Desperate Girl,Priyanka     Loyal,cultured and simple.Her family too.
4  Rumpa's mom, woman with narrow mind and using substandard words shows what culture she has.