why the show didnt work out

Posted: 14 years ago
Cause

It was suppossed to be simple n light hearted
not so much drama

Avi shud be cool,fashionable,western,fun loving..
Rajshri should be SIMPLE n Sweet..

Adi shud be cool fashionable n outgoing

tappu shud have beeen more open 😆

Their family,please,so much melow drama
A man who cannot give his sons 10 rupees,has a huge house of 10cr??😕 so stupid....
jus why i think it didn't work out..I was actualy looking forward to it when the promos used to air..but a disaster....sry if i hurt any1
Hmmm...I agree with the points you made. I mean I love this show very much. But I can understand why others might not find it very appealing. You made some good observations. Now that I think about it, the things you mentioned could have made the show more likable for others. I still love it! But that's just my opinion.
thnx for agreeing,well i was looking forward to it..Agar shaadi ke baad itna melo drama nahi karte i would have watched it..
Especially their parents used to piss me off,it seemed lyk a star plus show on star one..

The concept was great,but carried out TERRIBLY..
rajshri could have stopped wearing saree,normal suit is fine...and that wig.o god..

Adi's depression,pissed me..
Mallika and the new guy track - Never needed

Tappu - he was OK..but could have been made better...
Avantika,what happened to her cool outfits?Can't she give tappu one chance?go to movie,go to date..
I don't get how somene can make a fool out of u and marry you.

The simple solution between tappu and avantika was...the looks.
Tappu can wear atleast non nerdy rimless specs or contacts,
And the cool clothes,it wouldn't kill him to wear those.
A blank pant with a blue or white shirt isn't bad,isn't cool..

Guess it was a "too much" in each side..

however, for me the last few epi's were redeeming...i mean adi and rajshri...their endng was natural, well presented, and well acted out. contrast this 2 the varun avantika endng...so sloppy and unnatural. anyways, what a serial it cud hav bn !!!🤔 

I liked AdiShree's ending. Not very satisfied with VaNtika's ending, though Dimple did a marvellous job in it!
I agree with u dear.Actually this show interested me more than lnmdj.I really liked it in da beginning.I think this show didn't do well b'coz they showed da couples marriages.After their marriage it turned out 2 be a saas bahu show(similar 2 K soaps)where a wife is trying 2 impress her husband,another wife not accepting her husband stuff.After their marriage i stopped watching it as i didn't like da show.
I wish they wouldn't hv got married so soon.

This is just my opinion.
i agree with all that Ambi said....
Oh guysss thanxxxxx for agreeing..
I thought it will be fun to watch how seriously hilarious youngsters can be..
But later it was more of a star plus show 🤢
and especially i h8d Tappu's family,they shudn't interfear soo much

and all the suit,,saree and all...gross..srry jus my opinion
what a show i thought it wud be!

True,
Dimple's first show was marvellous, her chemistry with Akash was HOT. But with HDHAA she definitely made a mistake.

I was like Dimps what went wrong?
yah i agree even my little cuzin liked it before the marriages and melodrama and after it became boring so both of us kinda stopped watching it regularly ..we would catch here and there