Chellameh

Chellameh Dec 14 - 18: Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates..i think Amutha's brain smaller than pea....
Bell slaps her - palaarrrrrr -
much needed one but such violence is unacceptable.
i also hate violence against woman and child(..now at man also..) but in this case im happy Bell did that...look at selffish no1 -Omni-..never thought about beach...brings flower..for stupid Amutha...Omni just thinks about her life only.not bother about others-Pearl,beach or her dad...
kittykrishna thumbnail
Hi Roja,

Ur updates are really superb

The words u have used '' Cootchi cooing and Kambi counting'' made me laught like anything.

🤣🤣🤣

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks roja
Amudha is really irritating. She doesnt seem to have any feeling that Beach is in jail. All she cares about is herself. I hate to say it, but I'm rather enjoying the treatment she is getting from Bell and family, as she deserves it all.
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-honeydaisy

thanks for updates..i think Amutha's brain smaller than pea....

Bell slaps her - palaarrrrrr -
much needed one but such violence is unacceptable.
i also hate violence against woman and child(..now at man also..) but in this case im happy Bell did that...look at selffish no1 -Omni-..never thought about beach...brings flower..for stupid Amutha...Omni just thinks about her life only.not bother about others-Pearl,beach or her dad...

Agreed...... just because she wants to support her inlaws, she does not care the feeling of her own family esp Bell.  How could she get Bell married off to Amutha, when he let her know about his feelings for Kavitha.  Disgusting & Stupid Omni. 😡 Whatever Amutha gets, she deserves it.  I hope Omni also gets treatment like this.

Thanks Roja.
Edited by Caryn - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Roja Akka,

Thank you so much for stepping in for me akka 🤗🤗🤗

Amuthaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...😡 hmmm.. nalla adumma kannu amudha.... I think there is a big aapu waiting for you 😉

sasy0211 thumbnail
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja akka

Thanks for the updates... Ippove serial kadupadikudhe...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja..

Amutha .. you just wanted Bell to be with you ..even thali did not matter for you.. but now you are legally his wife.. why don't you shut up and sit for some time till things are settled..

kittykrishna thumbnail
whr r the tuesday  updates???????????????
😳