Who else think................

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Krishna is sooo possessive about Pratigya it looks soo cute when he talk about her with taylor 😍😍😍
In precap they show Angad 'll try to kidnap *bad boy* ok who else think Krishna 'll come to save pratigya & her sis.it 'll be damn cute 😍😍😍

luv
Fatima

p.s: i such in starting topic so if its against rules or anything modz can close this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajall411 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i think its so cute how he is already so possessive about pratigya...i think he is so Cute 😳
I loved how he told the tailor not to touch the girls haha it was so cute
I m totally in love with his character cant wait to see more n yeah i think he will save pratigya n her sister it will be Damn cute...
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aii Aiii Fatima, i can imagine Krishna saving Pratigya and her sister, then a KriYa scene 😍 Aiii Krishna ROCKS!
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know, i cant wait too, usually i hate it when guys get over possesive, but krishna does it in such a cute way, that i cant help but be on his side. i hope he does save Pratigya cos i dnt want that creep Angad anywhere near her. Then we can have another cute KriYa moment, I hope Krishna doesnt do something that would make Pratigya hate him of first sight.
Xxxjrae thumbnail

yeah i hope dat he saves her and beats da crap out of Angad i hate him he's so ugly with his filthy red mouth

since we're talking about what we think...who else thinks dat Roly likes Pratigyas brother (forgot his name)? she so wanted him to give her a lift
hey fatima...
even i think it'll b as u said!!!
heyyy...even i luvd d scene when krishna toked bout d clothes to d tailor!!!
nd krishna was luking damn cute!!
twas gr888...
nd now...even i cant w8 for kriya's meeting!!!
realllly hope to see it soon...
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse he will safe his lady love ....i hope he beats the crap out of angad and his friend but i dont find his possessiveness cute Edited by angels_eyes - 14 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes i think so.......
kajall411 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

yeah i hope dat he saves her and beats da crap out of Angad i hate him he's so ugly with his filthy red mouth

since we're talking about what we think...who else thinks dat Roly likes Pratigyas brother (forgot his name)? she so wanted him to give her a lift

I felt the same way....the way she was looking at him made me think she likes him or something
--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone..

Am a KriYa fan too..hehehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We all are hoping for Krishna too Save Pratigya and her sister...but the point is how will he do so? He doesn't even know where she is and that flithy red mouth creep Angad is harrassing her..
How will he find out?? Who will tell him??

Let's just hope that Krishna saves Pratigya somehow and we get a KriYa moment..heheheheπŸ˜†

Am so completely in love with KriYa 😍