Jenny's Gallery#10: ArSh/GurTi/MJHT-pg147

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey everyone. My name is Jenny and I been making sigs for a quite long time, I lost count, but mostly , I stick to the same style as you can see my sigs. I don't really experiment much as all experiments turn out like duds. I am inspired by everyone at Avi and Sig as everyone has a little something that I take inspiration from. My favorites are KaSh, ArNaya, MoNaya, Sanaya, Mayank Anand, SRK, SaVni, Perneet, Karan T and of course, Shona, Shilpa Anand and others. I am huge fan of these people. So you can be sure to see much more regarding them in my gallery, but I do take suggestions, so let me know

Few things about requesting/etc - I BEST work with CAPS, so if you give me Telly Caps or Bolly caps, The sig will turn out great, otherwise, It will turn out crappy..

If you are gonna request, do use it. I spend at least an hour on each my sigs. The ones that are done in 10 mins, well they are never posted here, so If you request something, do use it.

A BIG shoutout to all those people that comment in my gallery [ not gonna take names] and to those who use it.. You guys are just amazingggg!!!

If you have NEVER visted my gallery and don't post here, don't request.

No KaSu or KaJen. Sorry Kidoos, but it just will give me hard time to work on them. DMG 2 is allowed, MJHT[ all couples are allowed, though my Mayur sigs stink, just a heads up], LNMDJ, Remix, ETC

Jenny'sGallery #1
Jenny's Gallery # 2
Jenny's Gallery # 3
Jenny's Gallery # 4
Jenny's Gallery 7
Jenny;s Gallery # 8
Jenny's Gallery #9

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago

Congratz jenny

may you have amny more shops ahead
Rules for requesting:

1. Provide the pics. [ Prefer Telly Caps/Bolly caps]
2. Provide text, not a poem please. or let me choose on my own.
3. If you ask me to do in a style, please be assured, I cannot do that in that exact style because I experiment. If it turns out well, I post for all you to see. It's not possible for me to make in that same style though I shall try my best.
4. No KaSu/Sukriti/Jennifer/KaJen. Please respect this. I have nothing against these people, but I just cannot make anything on them. It won't turn out right. KaSh/DMG2 and DMG 1 people apart from the above people are ALLOWED.
5. Please use what you ask for it. I spend a hour on each sig, so please use when you request it..
6. If you need it personalized, tell me in advance with your request.
7. Please, those that do not post in my gallery regularly, or don't post here, just don't request. It is only for those who take their time to visit everyday and post here.

That;s all.
πŸ˜›
Congrats on # 10 Jenny! πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to see more awesome work! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you always,

Meera😳
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Eeekks are you open? 😲<br>

Yup.. Open for unlimited requests πŸ˜†

Meeru, if you MIK caps, please send them over.
Feel free to use:

MIK. Thanks Chavvi for the pics:)

Shona: [ Thanks Maham]

Texture Credit: Nakshantra Nights for this one:

Shweta Gulati [ Thanks to Sindu for the pics and links]

SidNa & Yuva: Thankoo Dangelz for the pics:

Tia & Ranveer:

Congrats on your 10th Gallery JennyπŸ€—
Jennny....

OMG...those TiaRa siggies are AWESOMEEE! Especially the last "kya tum wahi ho?" one. And the YuNa siggy rocks. OMG...I can't take my eyes off the TiaRa siggy. Gorgeous stuff :)
Awwww the Sweta ones are soo cute Jenz! and the Remix ones! πŸ˜ƒ Love em! 😳

Ahh you're open! This spot is mine to be unreserved asap!😳

And I don't have any *shocking I know * I'll go looking tho!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

*edited*

Here's the link for pcs: http://www.asianoutlook.com/aoforum/showthread.php?p=438208

Can my siggy just be of any part of the promo?? 😳 and can it be personalized with my name please? and any other text you wanna use! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you 😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
Congrats on u r 10th gallery jenny.