('._.[Share some of ur IF experiences]._.)

Posted: 14 years ago

Heyyy guys!

Yellow_Waving_Smiley_1.gif image by RonaldEarlWilsher

Hope u're all doing gr8 πŸ˜ƒ

Well it's been 3 yrs since I joined IF... aur waqt ka pata hi nahin chala... I've had such a brilliant tym here... made some awesome friends... got involved in gr8 tasks... read wonderful posts... posted some myself too πŸ˜›

So, I decided to make this post... for you guys to share some of ur IF experiences... maybe u cud tell us how about u came to find IF... wht made u join?.. some of ur memorable moments on here/something specific tht happened... ur fav sections... some of ur fav tasks from the past... or anything else

Have fun posting

πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care & Keep Smiling
Edited by rukhaya - 14 years ago

Hey Rukhaya! Yeah,We people r doing great. First of all I wanna say that this is very intresting topic. I would love to read all the comments of each and every person. 😍

I found this IF through the google when i was searching some pics of the couple kashish and sujal from kaheen na kaheen to hogaa..☺️

In early days I didn't joined IF but I used to come daily on IF and was crazy for IF, the posts and comments of peoples... Then atlast I thought to join it... My First forum was Dill mill gaey forum... It rocked always in past... Now-a-days I am using general forums.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I maked lots and lots of friends here on IF and now we all have special friend ship bond... just wanna say that this IF is the most important and special thing for us now... LOVE U IF AND IFIANS! πŸ€—

^ gr8 to read =)

yh I was a silent reader at first too... I use to come to SRGMP section when Challenge 2005 was on... Twinkle use to be my fav contestant... then after tht she came in a drama serial on Zee... and I was unable to watch the episodes online (they were 2 weeks ahead of UK so I use to watch ahead) so I joined... so GKLB section was my first... then I start going to Bollywood, Forum Games sections etc... then one of the membes in Forum Games (Pooja) got me to join the CC section too...

Wen I first came to CC section it was crazzzzyyy hehe... which means loads of fun lol πŸ˜›
Loads of members were here... it was reely active... wid loads of tasks going on... guys flirting all the time πŸ˜† Rida and her fan fiction types... where each of us members were an actor/actress

Oh haan... and Nug Papa... with his so many daughters πŸ˜†... me being one of them πŸ˜›

I have made some awesome friends on here! πŸ˜ƒ
I will post  my experiences of  I F  one by one πŸ˜ƒ I mean each one in a day πŸ˜‰ and  like wise I will keep on posting everday an experience of me in I F  what say ?

isn't it a good idea to keep the thread moving on and on  you know ?

India-forum  is a nice attractive clean and clear social network website  I have ever come across ... it's suitable for all young or old ... I can say a family type discussion website particularly of  tv sops and dramas and films...

to be continued   🀣

nice topic

IF is a great website....
i used 2 visit kggk & dmg forums & was
first time i posted in chit chat forum & made great friends
one experience i remember rte now.." in some smses topic i called souro user a girl & he was a boy...lol πŸ˜† "

my 1st friends on IF were rukhaya & thambuπŸ˜›
Originally posted by angelstar09

nice topic

one experience i remember rte now.." in some smses topic i called souro user a girl & he was a boy...lol πŸ˜† "

Awwww  thank u buddy  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—   for being my friend
Originally posted by angelstar09

nice topic

one experience i remember rte now.." in some smses topic i called souro user a girl & he was a boy...lol πŸ˜†hehe yh I remember tht "

awww... I didn't knw tht I was one of ur 1st friends πŸ€—

oh wow nice topic!!

i joined IF in 2005....i was a HUGE fan of rahul vaidya who was one of the contestant of Indian idol 1....n he was voted out on 18th feb,2005....n i was too depressed 😭n was searching abt him on net n suddenly found many ppl discussing abt him On IF ....frm then i became a member n luved it coz thr were so many fans like me sharing same thoughts abt rahul like me...i made vv good frnds thr n reems di n me used to talk so much that mods had to close topics...hehe...reems di n simple were my 1st frnds on IF..then i became inactive fr a 2 years n again joined IF last year...n started joining love n frndship forum,advice forum, forum games n chitchat forum...so itz great!!!!

Originally posted by dream

oh wow nice topic!!

i joined IF in 2005....i was a HUGE fan of rahul vaidya who was one of the contestant of Indian idol 1....n he was voted out on 18th feb,2005....n i was too depressed 😭n was searching abt him on net n suddenly found many ppl discussing abt him On IF ....frm then i became a member n luved it coz thr were so many fans like me sharing same thoughts abt rahul like me...i made vv good frnds thr n reems di n me used to talk so much that mods had to close topics...hehe...reems di n simple were my 1st frnds on IF..then i became inactive fr a 2 years n again joined IF last year...n started joining love n frndship forum,advice forum, forum games n chitchat forum...so itz great!!!!

it's gr8 tht u joined again varna humse dosti kaise hoti πŸ˜‰ hehe

Wish u a gr8 year ahead filled wid loadssssss of happiness πŸ˜ƒ

Take Care & Keep Smiling! =)
I joined IF because i wanted to read the witten updates on Ghar ki lakshmi betiyaan....... As the updates was restricted to IF members only, so i had to register in IF to read the updates..........

I was just a silent reader of all the updates...... I never posted any comments on anything.... I was quite scared........πŸ˜† I did became a member in February 2009 but i started to post my comments in October 2009........

I still remember that day.... My HSC exams were going...... I was quite stress and in a big tension....... A chat was going on in Kasam Se section..... I join the chat and there i made my first buddies on IF....  I really had lots of fun there.....

Then with time, i move to Jokes section πŸ˜†.......  There i played the true false games..... And at the same time on Forum Games sections too.....

Then came the A & S sections, where i made more friends....... I requested a lot of siggies, icons and video avis which i still have them in my pc folder....... And with their help even i came to know how to make siggies and i now have a shop there...........πŸ˜ƒ

I got lots of friends........ One of them was really very very close to my heart....... But πŸ˜”........ Anyways, i think whatevr happens is for the best....

There are so many things to relate but time is too scarce........πŸ˜† I just want to say that IF has a great place in my heart....... I can never forget this forum.... I know that may be after my marriage i may not be able to come  but i'll still remember it....... I won't be able to forget all my IF friends...........

Am really having  a great and wonderful time here.......πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 14 years ago