Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Creatives never show Naitik & Akshara sitting together & listening to each other points & views peacefully.  Always one MU is followed by another one .

They never have a heart to heart  talk in a proper sense. There can be many more things to discuss between a husband & wife other than this, for example career, family etc etc.....

In the name of Romance , they only show us environmental friendly kisses & hugs.   Marriage  means only this to the creatives i think.
Marriage is all about understanding feelings  & emotions of your companion but creatives are missing this aspect in the show

.Every time they show a MU followed by Naitik's & his family's rothana then Akshara ka rona aur un logo ko phir mannana . This thing is being repetative again & again here.

Now what abt Naitik's career, They are not showing anything relevant to us. Is he the same Naitik with whom we were introduced earlier in the show?😕

What abt Akshara always crying?😲.  

Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update ....as usual nothing new left in the show..

creatives have ruined a really lovely concept of love after marriage...

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly guys....thy promised to show something n are showing something else....i fail to understand why every other day akshara feels like going to her maayka....if thy tink thy r showing reality,then thy r absolutely wrong.....cuz im sure married gals dont go ther maayka everyday like akshara does...its just thy r trying to show MU btw gayatri and akshara n finally left over is same old saas-bahu drama....why cant thy show aks n gayatri happy wid each other???surely everyone watching wld want a relationship like tat...n good influence...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Theyve ruined the plot! Its become sooo repetitive!!!
JAYA_09 thumbnail
hi friends jaya 09 here, now i wrote a comment on rishta. i requested him toshow the original concept of rishta. and also to send them not to hom i think they dropped the plan to send naksh to hm. atleast they go out in udaipur where shourya told lavanya ther were forts lakes and beautiful scenaries and we can also see the placesin udaipur. atleast they can spend time together. they need some privacy. and ialso requested him to show beautiful moments o fnaksh, how they enjoy their life after their marriage, and both singhania's and maheswari's be ahappy family. as we are all huge fan of rishta, we watch rishta because of new concept, and naksh, and they should bring back the magic of rishta.
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thnx 4 d update

they r making episodes boring day by day

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u can say that again!
aditiii thumbnail
thnks 4 d update.........
really nw YRKKH is going above mah head......can't tolerate dis emotional atyachar.........d story has become totally Bakwas........
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actully wat happen y did she go to her maayka as my speaker is not working iam not able to hear der convo