Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

One is KSG and the other she lied because the 2nd boyfriend is actually a girlfriend....aur woh mein hu!

🀣 I knew it!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rabia, omg I'm so so sorry I didn't see your caps!! Thank you so much for doing that!!!! πŸ€—
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahahah KSG lol..so true true
u took the words out of my mouth reemz

loveeee jen in purple...she looks stunning in silver tomorrow..AHHHH m excited as usualπŸ˜†
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shayri episode! I want a siggy of KSG with his feathery shayri hat and Jen with hers <3333333333333
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Me too!! Someone please make some!

Some more HQ caps from yesterday (Thanks to Sahar for the video!!!)

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE the pics ReemzπŸ€—
Jenny looked GORGEOUS in that purple dress! And she is getting better and better fore every episode.

Do you guys know how lucky we are to see Jenny back onscreen? There are a lot of people out there who never get to see their favourite actor in action again. But we are lucky because Jenny is very talented and that keeps her in demand and we get to enjoy her talent over and over again.

@reemz. Thanks for the caps!  
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One is KSG and the other she lied because the 2nd boyfriend is actually a girlfriend....aur woh mein hu!

🀣 🀣 good one! waise agar aik KSG hai to woh aik 4 ke barabar hai in terms of muscle power! 🀣
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rabia, omg I'm so so sorry I didn't see your caps!! Thank you so much for doing that!!!! πŸ€—

oh ur welcome sweetheart! πŸ€— i had to get them.....she was extra-gorgeous yesterday...πŸ˜ƒ her white sari reminded me of 'Dekho na" sequence πŸ˜ƒ 😍
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yayyyyyyyy!! Jennyyyyyyyy....just loveeee her...she is the bestest....she is the perfect host...she doen't have to try artificially to sound funny, she is soo talented that even comedy whih she is not used to, she does it Perfectly....awwwwwwwww
and I loved how sudesh was like ek "karan" (reason) hain and he was looking at JW teasingly while saying it...ahem..ahem πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
see God has too make even more similarities between kaJen so even though it's at upper cheek, JW too has a dimple😳 πŸ˜ƒ