SRJMB - Character profiles of the whole family

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

DHIRUBHAI JHAVERI

A 55 yr old, rich, very honest, god fearing,truthful man. A diamond merchant living in London and having his business in 8 different countries including India is a firm believer in Indian culture, traditions and family values. HE HATES LIES.

Has lost his wife & 3 kids, his brother and bhabhi and their 3 kids in a tragic bus accident 15 yrs ago. Only his brother's daughter had survived whom he had raised as his own daughter. He has also inculcated the same family values in her in which he believes. He wants to fulfill his responsibility of getting her married and settle her in a good family who also believes in the same family values as he does.

ARTI JHAVERI

A 23 yr old daughter of his brother who died in the tragic bus accident because of which she was in shock and had gone into depression. It took Dhirubhai 15 yrs to bring her out of the shock to normal life

Now she is full of zest for life, bubbly, chirpy, charming and full of energy and optimism towards life. Also a firm beliver in god and that life is beautiful and future is optimistic.. She is a little short tempered.. also the firm believer in Indian traditions n family values. She also wants to fulfill her fathers dream and settle down in a good joint family after the marriage.

APOORVA SHAH

A 25 yr old gentleman handsome very practical, having worldly wisdom, with a great sense of humour and always lively. He was employed by Dhirubhai 15 yrs ago as he was very poor as a helping hand at home. On seeing his sharpness, Dhirubhai gradually puts him in business as it was expanding and is now the right hand of Dhirubhai who has seen the spark of business acumen in him. He has seen Apoorva taking wise business decisions and so is rightly called "Man Friday" who has solutions of any problems under the sun. He always talks highly of his (non- exsistent) family who he says comprises of mother father 2 brothers n 2 bhabhis n 1 sister, who are residing in Mumbai and as he constantly talks about them in high regards and thus believing in him Dhirubhai also feels closely connected to his family by his such regards of his family.

He has a fondness for Arti Jhaveri of which Dhirubhai is aware of which he is unaware.

Gradually Dhirubhai marries of his daughter Arti to him as he believes in Apoorva and that his daughter will be happy in that joint family of apurva in Mumbai.

Damini Devi Diwan

Once upon a time renowned actress of Gujrati theatre and films, who now lives in an old age home waiting as each day passes by to regain the same position which she had long years back in her hay days and is now drowning herself down every evening in alcohol. Usse apni life ke purane nami or hit plays ke dialogues aaj bhi bakhoobi yaad hei aur uuse sunnane se bhi nahi chukti irrespective of the situations she is in… she wants to revive the gujrati rangbhoomi  back in action.
And so she needs money, and is ready to be apurva"s  mother for the sum of ten lakh for that 1 yr.

Ishwarlal Shah

After casting the entire family Rajesh realizes that he's forgotten casting Apoorva's dad. Apoorva's though on the other hand always praised his Dad in front of Dhirubhai and so he wants to see him the moment he lands up in Mumbai.

Tulika Banjara

A poor girl who walks the rope in air n sharpens the blades n knives etc.. for her decent living. she is a Kleptomaniac who always has an urge to rob including things like vegetables n milk n milk products.

She has a step mother who does not treat her well n harasses her regularly. Her father is a jobless drunkard who does not care for her daughter as well.

She wants to leave the house as she fears that her step mother will sell her off to anybody for money.

And so to quite n calm her step mom, she needs money and thus agrees to sign the contract as apurva's sister for the sum of ten lakh for that 1 yr.

Pankaj Sudhir Mishra

A bookworm and a learned but poor man, who weighs each word before he speaks and a very decent and obedient person who thinks about others feelings first and foremost prior to his own in any given situation. sach ke liye dharna leke beth jayenge vo bhi galat waqt par..

He lives in an ashram from childhood as he is an orphan n so he believes and takes ashram people as his own family. He wants to do something good for the betterment n good living of ashram kids who fondly call him ganu chacha.

And so he needs money, N is ready to sign the contract as apurva's brother for the sum of ten lakh   for that 1 yr.

Paresh Shah

Paresh is a thief. He's simply here for money. Its difficult for him to stay away from stealing and so we see him trying his hands every time he gets an opportunity. Apoorva and Rajesh have to come to cover it up.

Pinky D'Souza

She is a junior dance artist in films, fourth row fifth girl dancer to be precise, also a secretary of dance association. People come to her for advice with their problems related to dance.

She hails from the Saroj Khan's school of dance institute. She also wants to open a dancing school and wants to be India's best dancer like Farah khan, and also wants to Direct rockin dance movies like her.

And so needs money for opening the dancing school and make movies and thus agrees to sign the contract as Pankaj's wife and Apoorva's bhabhi for the sum of ten lakh  for that 1 yr.

Pallavi

She is a very very shy girl (sharmilee). For no rhyme or reason she always shy's  and bewajaah ke sawal poochti rahti hei .  for eg.. ji meine kaha namaste…aur aap ne.. ?"

She has this typical quality in her to talk with objects.She has a father who has asthama n 2 younger sisters to b taken care off.And so she needs money, to take care of them N so signs the contract as sevaks wife n apurva's bhabhi for the sum of ten lakh for that 1 yr.

Hariram

Apoorva and the entire team is kept on their toes by this servant as they fear that on knowing the truth, he might go up to Dhirubhai and bring them out in open.

Edited by kautilya04 - 14 years ago
 alll ok perfect but 25 & 23 ?
one too less & one 2222 much ha ha ha
Hey the hero looks much older than that and our mugdha looks much younger than the age. Isnt it?
Apoorva looks a bit old but cholo chalta hai.....but i still wish it was Rajat with Mughda
I also wish RT n MC are there. Chalo kabhi shayad yeh wish fulfil ho jaye.Pray karna plz.
Originally posted by sweetshera

I also wish RT n MC are there. Chalo kabhi shayad yeh wish fulfil ho jaye.Pray karna plz.

is Rajat continuing wid acting career ? ..heard smwhere that he is onto other things now .
Originally posted by vinayaktyagi

<br><br>is Rajat continuing wid acting career ? ..heard smwhere that he is onto other things now .<br>

yup he has stopped taking new project ...it seems he wants to prepare himself for films .... 😃
Thank you so much for this character sketch...I'm new to this show and this did help so much!!! Thanks again.
Posted: 13 years ago
well, even i thought apoorva looks a bit elder than arti😲 i luv RT n MC's jodi😍 but i don't mind apoorva being played by sumeet. after all, he's a brilliant actor👍🏼 i just luv his comic timing👏 well, gr8 2 c RT back in keshav pandit...wished he had more scenes. i hope his entry in Tere Liye wud b soon😳Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx.

i like all of them.