•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
excellent start but now getting bored with same scene angad chasing pratigya to avenge. they need to move faster with pratigya's love story if they don't want to lose on trp.
Originally posted by sandiya_21683

excellent start but now getting bored with same scene angad chasing pratigya to avenge. they need to move faster with pratigya's love story if they don't want to lose on trp.

The show has just started. It's story will definately move forward.
agree with anu-s... its just started
it needs to lay its base, why Angad hates Pratigya, how Krishna enters her life, why Angad has issues with Krishna, and the family. all that ground work needs to be put before they move the story forward. i think its the right pace
its just started.is it really early to said anything like its boring or else?........
I agree the show has started, we can't have it moving to fast orelse abhi shuru aur abhi katham 😆
It would become boring if it goes any faster.. Start key bits are the most fun
have some patience dear, all of us are waiting to see them together... but it will interesting to see how Krishna tackles with Pratigya's problems, then would propose her... slow n steady 😉 😊
then once she accepts, all that chup-chup k milna... I'm loving this show!
patience dear..ibetda i ishq hai rota hai kya aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya...lolz tum to badi instant coffee types lag rahi ho(just joking eh).. yaar the pace at which they are going is just rite, neither fast nor slow..they are showing every character..which is a foundation of a good serial...calm down...