Pratigya Written Update 16th December 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Pratigya 16th December WRITTEN UPDATE

Pratigya is sitting n the bed and Nainaji comes and asks her why she didnt change yet and if she angry and then she said that you only got into the accident becuase i send you there. Then she says dont worry its just a scratch and it'll get better soon. The both mother and daughter hug and while hugging pratigya starts to cry and her mom says quiet down and whats wrong and then pratigya says sorry mummy we made a mistake. Pratigya was just about to say that they lied when her dad calls for them saying that the food is going to get cold. Later into the night shyamji is talking with arushi about her course and just then pratigya's brother comes and says that no one is safe this day and just today there was a fight between this boys today because of girls. Then dadi says that there are lot of boys riding bike this days and roaming around.  Then dadi says that your sisters luckly got saved and then he asks why and shyamji says that there cart got into an accident today. Then he asks how and shyamji says that a bike just crashed into them and then he asks if they are okay and pratigya says that they are fine. Then he asks to ask other questions and to aviod that arushi hands him her course papers and asks if they are good and he says they are great and then asks what time they are. Then her mom says that its all written there and then she says that your going to have to start droping her off. He says that if its in the morning then its okay but in the afternoon im busy so then shyamji says that then i'll drop her off. Then dadi says that now you guys have one more job to add to the list which is picking her and droping her off. Later both the sisters are sleeping on there beds and arushi asks why did the guy return the dupatta and then pratigya is like dont think tooo much and just go to sleep.

Then pratigya says that i dont like lying to mom and dad and arushi says the same. Then pratigya is like tomorrow morning we'll tell dad the truth and then she says okay now lets go to sleep. Next morning Pratigya wakes up and gets ready and goes to the living room and sees her dad coffing so she goes to him and then asks what happened and if he's okay. Shyamji says that he's fine he just has a little cold and then he asks her why she woke up early is she okay? Pratigya says she wants to say something and just then the bell rings. Pratigya goes and opens the door and sees a milkman in the front. She goes inside to get a pot and just then Angad and his friends stop in front of her house and get off there bikes. Pratigya gets the pot and just then dadi asks her if the milkman is there and tell her to stop him since she wants to talk to her and ask him why his milk is like water this days. Then angad gets on the porch and pushes the milkman a little to the side and then the milkman is why are you pushing you can be nice and ask. Then Angad says that if i slap you then your father will come and be nice and then the milkman leaves. Just then Pratigya comes out with the pot and gets shocked to see Angad and his friends in front of her. Angad then tells her that they made a mistake and are her to say sorry to her and then tells his friend to say sorry and pratigya just stands there scared. After that Angad takes out a paper and says that sign this paper as it says that you forgave us.

Then dadi walks out the door and sees the guys there. She asks pratigya who they are ans why they are here and Angad says that nothing we are just here to say sorry. Then shyamji comes out and says what's wrong and then her brother comes out. Then shyamji asks what's the matter and Angad says that what now we're going to tell the storys to everyone and also says uncle go inside and relax and then says that the person i have work with is the person im talking to with respect. Angad then says i came to meet pratigya and then says to pratigya to sign the paper and that they made a mistake and that they are sorry. Then her pratigya starts to yell and everyone tells him to calm down and shyamji tells him to be quiet as he is creating a scene in front of everyone. Then shyamji says what did we do to you just leave and Angad shows him the forgives paper and says that once she signs the paper we will leave its not like we come here to settle down. Then one of Angad's friend says why are you guys creating a scene its just a sign and sign it and we'll leave. They hold a pen and paper in front of pratigya and she takes it and signs it and then tells them to leave now. Then Angad says thank you very much and then they start to leave and so does pratigya her sister, brother and dad go inside. Then dadi says to Angad and his friends why arent you guys going faster and angad turns around and says no ice-cream and walks towards dadi again. He tells her that the other day we ruined it thats why and also says that if pratigya didnt forgive them then so wouldnt him. Then dadi asks Who and Angad is like you dont know who and then says ask pratigya she knows everything. Then nainaji tells her to lets go inside and not get into an arguement with the guys.

Inside everyone is talking and her brother says that we shouldnt be quiet. Then dadi comes in and says that how much farther can things get then this when guys come to our house and call pratigya Babhiji. Then she asks pratigya whats going on and pratigya is like i dont have anything going on and she is crying while saying all this. Nainaji comes forward and makes pratigya sit on the couch and there pratigya starts to cry on her moms shoulder. then dadi comes and says that there is no point in crying now and that it wont change the truth and says to stop crying. Then shyamji talks and tells her mom to stop and that we are already worried and your making a mountain out of all this. Then Shyamji says that this boys meet pratigya on the train when she was coming back home. Then dadi is like sees they are all her friends thats why the matter got to them calling her babhiji. Shyamji then tells dadi that they were on the train and where misbehaving with her and she just slapped one of them thats it. Then dadi is like she slapped them and even her mom gets shocked and everyone one looks at pratigya and then dadi says that your pretty brave we should take your arti. Then dadi is like why did you have to slap them and make enemies with them. Then her brother is like how dare they still bother you, if i knew then i wouldnt have let them gone that easily. On the other side Angad takes the paper and hands it to krishna and krishna say WOW and now you did a good job. Then one of krishna's friend is like wont you say thank you and one of angad's friend says thank you to everyone. Then other one of krishna's friend gets up and says that if you misbehave withher again then we'll beat you badly. Then Krishna gets up and says that they did a good job and now they are free and so is the girl. The episode ends on Angad's face.

Precap

Angad is telling his friends that if we didnt do this then how would krishna trust us. Then he says that now krishna would never doubt us and i'll still get to take my revenge. Then he says that we just acted and then says that no girl will ever become my babhi and that i will make her say sorry.

My Comment

Today's episode was okay nothing that interesting.... im just glad that they showed krishna at the end atleast.... and OMG i feel like doing somethin to dadi ..... i mean how mean can someone be.... doesnt she see that pratigya is scared herself so how would she have anything to do with them.....
Over alll i give today's episode
6/10

Enjoy reading the update and dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON.....

Great work with the written update, Thanks Roshni 🤗 I found todays episode alright, not alot of Krishna no KriYa scene that we expected. Hope we get to see a KriYa scene soon & Angad will never change. Still after his revenge. 😳
Thanks for the written update :)
thanks for the lovely update......
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8 dear...
well...d epi was not dat boring...
just dat v didnt got ny of kriya's scenes!!
hope to see dem today at least!!  =)

I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy this episode I think it was because Krishna was hardly in it. He needs to be in more scenes!!!

Oh and I think Angad's a fool…of course Krishna is gonna keep an eye on him, he's not stupid. Loved Krishna in the little part that he was in. He looked hot when he goes oh why are you scaring the poor guys. So hot.

Yesterday's episode is still my favourite…well so far. Hopefully more exciting hot and cute scenes to come.

Favourite part is: Just as Angad was about to follow the cart Krishna and his friends come in the middle and stop them. Angad asks who they are and Krishna takes off his helmet and shows his face. Krishna gets off his bike and puts Pratigya's dupatta around his neck and stands in front of Angad. Angad says that this matter is between me and that girl and I'll revenge my insult. Krishna gets mad and slaps Angad across the cheek and just then all of Angad's friends start to run away. Krishna starts to beat Angad up and then after few minutes Angad asks for forgives and then Krishna says that if you ever look at the girl again then you'll never see your face in this world again and also says that because she is your Bhabhi. Then he says that you'll have to ask Bhabhi for forgives and then he rides off on his bike and goes behind the girls. On the cart Arushi is scared that they might come back but Pratigya says to calm down and that when she notices that Pratigya doesn't have her dupatta. Just then Krishna goes ahead on his bike and let's go of her dupatta and it land right on Pratigya's head. Pratigya looks at her dupatta and at Krishna who's riding away.