Chit Chat

Share something unique - Page 3

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i just love to be no. 1 in everything..................mujhe harana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nice topic

Hmm well i drew the plans for my parents extension

Oh and i helped my cousin completely re-design her house. The best bit was when we got completely rid of everything, it's like working with a blank canvas
-Pinky- thumbnail
i dunno wuts unique about me :S :S
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aaliyah01

nice topic

Oh and i helped my cousin completely re-design her house. The best bit was when we got completely rid of everything, it's like working with a blank canvas

wow interior designer skills huh? lol idk what will happen to my house when I get my own..it'll be bland unless I get some major help from more creative minds!

This content was originally posted by: Aaliyah01

nice topic

I luvvvvvv interior designing too... recently we extended our house etc and I did all the interior designing of it... ppl luv it... I luv watching all those house decorating etc shows as well 😛
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rukhaya

I luvvvvvv interior designing too... recently we extended our house etc and I did all the interior designing of it... ppl luv it... I luv watching all those house decorating etc shows as well 😛

wow!! u ppl r so creative!!! 👏

i havent done interior designing but it sounds fun! 😃
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nidha1983: i like cooking too...😃

MAYURfanatic: dats awesome!

wow rukhi...u seem to b gud at many things....

hunder: okay...hum aapkon harane ki koshish bhi nahi karenge..😆

c'mon pinks..i m sure there mus b something unique bout u too...think hard..kuch to hoga! 😉
This content was originally posted by: Star_on_earth

yh loadsssss of fun... I luv it 😃

gonna open up our attic soon... already planning how I'm gonna design tht... decided on the colour scheme of... red, white and black... I have one sis... just me and her... for the past soooo many yrs we've had our own room but wen we get tht room opened up (which covers the whole third floor of the house in just one room) gonna make it an amazing room for us...  built in wardrobes, plasma screen tv and the lot... looking forward to it...

Colour scheme gonna be working as in... the wall that the bed will be against will be red and rest walls white and the furniture will be black i.e. black leather bed etc... lets see how it'll all work out... myt get some other ideas by then 😛 but yh I luv it!

The current living room/diner I've done consists of creams and chocolate browns...
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i m a good listener...haha...well really guys....i listen to all my frnds n relatives n even frnd's frnds prob n try to give them solutions...haha....if nt solution sympathy fr sure:)

This content was originally posted by: Star_on_earth

It is so much fun 😃

Im re-doing my house so im looking at colour swatches and what not