YRKKH 16th Dec Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
naitik is angry with akshara ....akshara tells naitik that she wanted to return home yesterday but whn she was abt to come she come to know that bhabhi ma has already returned home....she continues shuriya was not at home so nobody could bring her back...she tried to call naitik but he was very angry that he didnot received the call...akshara thn tells naitik that from now on she will not go home without him ...naitik smiles....he says promise...akshara says promise...both hugs each other...suddenly their phone rang....both become very worried ...naitik tells akshara who called us now.?? akshara says must be from my home...they run towards the hall.... bhabhi ma dada  ji,gayatri rajbanan ,reshmi nandini comes ...naitik recives the call...its from mohit's home...mohit's mother informs that mohit haven't returned home yet...all becomes very worried for mohit...naitik calls mohit but he is not reciving his call...then rajbana asks naitik to find him out...naitik leaves ...nandini was standing with akshra but she goes from there....akshra notices that...she finds her out n sees that she is crying....she was very worried for mohit...she asks akshra that mohit will  b alright or not...akshra hugs  her ...n tells he will be alright.... naitik  calls all his friend but mohit was not with thm...akshra calls naitik...naitik informs akshra that he is with his friend. hearing this nandini  becomes very worried... akshara thn says she will make tea for everyone ...nandini says she too will come with her.... akshra saya ok...nandini thn asks akshra to call mohit mother ...akshra says actually didi i don't know thm ...nandini says ok i'll call   her...

BREAK

varsha is waiting for shuriya...its very late....gopi dadi notices that....she asks varsha y shuriya is sooo late today..varsha says actually dadi he  is busy for shooting...thats y may be he is late...gopi dadi says ok....varsha waiting for shuriya..shuriya arrives..but varsha is shocked to see that the model is  holding shuriya's hand....varsha asks shuriya what happened...?? shuriya says actually she fall down n got hurt in her  leg...varsha says omg...i'll bring for her... the model says don't worry varsha shuiya has applied bam on my leg....varsha feels bad... she thn says she will bring haldi wala milk for her... but she says shuriya has feed  her earlier....versha feels more bad....the model thn says i'll go and take rest now... she leaves....shuriya says he too will go and take rest...
at Singhania house...akshra making tea for all....nandini calls at mohit's home..... his mother receives the call...nandini asks him mother  mohit has returned home or not.. mohit mother starts shouting at her...nandini cuts the call..just thn mohit returns home... all become very happy...mohit mother starts shouting at him ..mohit says actually he saw an accident today...he took that man to the hospital..thats why he was late...mohit mother says ok...call naitik..he is searching u ..

BREAK

mohit calls nandini....he tells her that he has returned home..nandini tells everyone.....all becomes very  happy... akshra thn calls naitik informers him that....he says ok i'm returning home

PRECAP

nandini accepts that she loves mohit...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

lookinf forward to nandini -mohit track
awww nandini mohit is gud
mohit rocks any day