Pratigya

angad will spoil krishna "s image

hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys now i think that angad will spoil krishna"s image in front of pratigya"s parents in yesterday"s episode when dadi was scolding him he tried to put the blame on krishna"s shoulder this angad is so i have no words 😡 Edited by hassan.raza - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes but her parents don't know which boy Angad was talking about..
yep...but i think as Krishna is trying to win over Shyamji...he'll cum to kno...may b den Angad's gonna do sumthing...let's see!!
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yep maybe but her parents don't know which boy Angad was talking about.so lets see what happens next....................
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

if he does that Krishna will surley find out about it..and he will teach Angad a lesson...lets hope if this really happens that Angad will learn it this time

Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pratigya's parents have both met Krishna and when things will go bad they will eventually have to confront him (I'm sure Angad will have fun making the situation bad.. He will blame Krishna for any misdeeds he does, reveal Krishna's identity as the one who makes them call her bhabi)..

I think they'll be more angry that it's Krishna who betrayed their trust, lied to them about about being a university student, walked into their house on false pretext. If he was a common ghunda in their eyes then it would've been simply case of he's just an awara larka but now they'l have more reason to be offended.

When they'll try to get her married Krishna will obviously become more aggressive to make sure the marriage doesn't happen. The parents will hate him even more..
^^ Hmm...I agree with you...this can most probably happen...
neha.sain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  • Hope Krishna know abt angad what he has done on pratigya house😲😭
  • Make trouble 4 pratigya😭
  • Angad is trying to make bad image of krishna😕😭
  • hope hope krishna know abt angad plan and save pratigya🥱
lets see what happen.....................................⭐️
hope 4 the best.....................................😊
ya...now v can only 'hope'!! =P
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hassan.raza

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys now i think that angad will spoil krishna"s image in front of pratigya"s parents in yesterday"s episode when dadi was scolding him he tried to put the blame on krishna"s shoulder this angad is so i have no words 😡

dear he willnot spoil he is alreday doing this infact 4m the very 1st day he was doing that and i cant wait for the moment when krishna is gonna get an idea that he is doing such tricks with krish. then he'll be dead for sure